Muhammad Jawad

Soonhei (Member of this community) killed himself to experience Conscious Death. :-(

481 posts in this topic

@Tim R I mean that many people on this path get brainwashed and start fantasizing about death and what it might bring. Instead of simply making peace with it; on their couch, at their home. With their loved ones by their side.

A complete and utter misunderstanding of this work. God I'm still so pissed. Fuck.

Then again; what happens must happen. No one could stop him from doing what he felt like doing... it's just so damn sad. Tragic, even.

Edited by ivankiss

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

. God I'm still so pissed. Fuck.

Dude it hurts.  He was like the best guy on here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

:( Wow. I loved his posts. @Muhammad Jawad Hugs, so sorry for your loss.

I don't think it's really good to surmise much about this. However, realizing your inherent freedom and your inherent infinite nature and taking it as a rule or a belief can sometimes lead us to steer and explore in some pretty funny directions, rather than realizing that this is all about, really, really LIVING. This is a license to live! There's nothing but. 

The notion that the cycle of birth and death is a curse to be liberated from is just a spiritually filtered variation on the "I am separate and flawed" belief that is the separate self. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Tim R I mean that many people on this path get brainwashed and start fantasizing about death and what it might bring. Instead of simply making peace with it; on their couch, at their home. With their loved ones by their side.

A complete and utter misunderstanding of this work. God I'm still so pissed. Fuck.

Then again; what happens must happen. No one could stop him from doing what he felt like doing... it's just so damn sad. Tragic, even.

Perhaps Leo should make a video on "Suicide" to clarify that while death may simply be an illusion, Suicide is a step backwards in the spiritual journey?

Keep in mind that suicide is not so rare in the general population. 48,000 suicides in the USA in 2018. My videos have nearly 100 million views. With numbers like that, some of our members will at some point commit suicide. This is inevitable.

And ultimately, people have the sovereignty to kill themselves. You cannot stop them if they are set on it. Nor do you even have the right to stop them as that is you imposing your agenda and will on them.

What's important to underscore is that spirituality and enlightenment has nothing to do with physically harming the body. I've said that in the past and I will stress it more in the future. A few weeks ago I started to add larger disclaimers to my videos stressing the point that enlightenment has nothing to do with harming of the body. You can find the new, larger, clearer disclaimers under my recent videos on YT.

These larger, clearer disclaimers will soon also be added to the Actualized Clips channel.

It is very important that people who follow these teachings clearly understand that these teachings have nothing to do with physical harm of one's body or prematurely ending one's life. Which is really obvious, but it must be stressed regardless because some people get very foolish ideas.

Life is a dream and a game, but if you jump off a bridge, this dream will end and you will probably regret it.

Not only should you not harm your physical body, you should take good care of it, being extra responsible with your health. A spiritual person must treat their health with more care than the average person.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I didn't know he also had a family... this is hard to understand. He had an amazing vibe and will be missed.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

If you die by stopping your breath consciously and without an ounce resistance then this is Mahasamadhi, but dying by damaging your body is suicide, it's not conscious death, if one is conscious he doesn't need to damage the body.

edit: his account says last visited 6 minutes 

Edited by Tetcher

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Indeed I have seen this video which touches upon other ideas about hallucinations, feelings, changes in behaviour etc, but it is not explicit enough to be linked as a direct disclaimer that we all know is a reality, that when some people are told that death is not real, they may feel the temptation to test death out on impulse. 

Edited by CBDinfused

1 minute ago, Tetcher said:

If you die by stopping your breath consciously and without an ounce resistance then this is Mahasamadhi, but dying by damaging your body is suicide, it's not conscious death, if one is conscious he doesn't need to damage the body.

Concepts, concepts, concepts

3 minutes ago, CBDinfused said:

Indeed I have seen this video which touches upon other ideas about hallucinations, feelings, changes in behaviour etc, but it is not explicit enough to be linked as a direct disclaimer that we all know is a reality, that when some people are told that death is not real, they may feel the temptation to test death out on impulse. 

I stressed the point about making a commitment to never harm one's body recently in this video:

https://www.actualized.org/articles/is-actualized-a-cult

18 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Hello Everyone!

I am feeling really sad to share this news that Our Brother, Our Friend "Soonhei" (Member of this community) killed himself to experience the conscious death.

SoonHei was my best and only friend. :-(

He was very happy and have no issues in his life. These days he was contemplating death and dreams a lot and ultimately he decided to try conscious death and killed himself by jumping off from the Bridge in Canada by 3rd May 2021.

Before killing himself he was talking to me on WhatsApp and he was really happy and laughing on different matters as well.

SoonHei & Me had a long discussion about conscious death, the afterlife, and lucid dreaming the day he committed suicide. 

Few minutes before he jumped from the bridge to commit suicide he sent me the following message:

"I leave you my dream.
You already know, meet you in the beyond."

We can not imagine or understand how and why he can take that kind of decision. He left his family behind including a wife, and 2 little cute kids.

May God grant him the success he was trying to achieve :-(

According to me, it's the wrong decision he took.

What do you think? Does Committing suicide have any link with spirituality? 

Is this possible to liberate oneself from the cycle of birth and death ultimately and merge into consciousness by committing suicide after gaining enlightenment?

Waiting for other's views.

Thanks 

Screenshot 2021-05-19 171654.png

I am really sad to hear, I remember his responses were very profound and he aided me when I was experiencing psychosis. His pointers helped me a lot... And I even had him as friend on Facebook. His guidance was very mystical and I believe he was very woke. I guess it was time for him to go to the next level, whatever that is. Rest in Peace Soonhei <3 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

19 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Misunderstanding is unavoidable - which makes it all the more tragic.

All we can do is learn from and be forgiving of those, who acted according to their best knowledge. 

There is nothing left for me to say. 

@SoonHei May you rest in Peace❤

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I stressed the point about making a commitment to never harm one's body recently in this video:

https://www.actualized.org/articles/is-actualized-a-cult

Your channel is growing and your videos are literally hours long each, so any point you stress can very easily be lost within your other hundreds of daily posts and hours of video. I remember when I was introduced to your work, I was curious on your views of suicide, and it took me some "digging" to find it. 

I have a question...

Who is using SoonHei's account now? Becose I've seen it is active right now.

8 minutes ago, CBDinfused said:

Your channel is growing and your videos are literally hours long each, so any point you stress can very easily be lost within your other hundreds of daily posts and hours of video. I remember when I was introduced to your work, I was curious on your views of suicide, and it took me some "digging" to find it.

Yes, this is one of the challenges of doing deep videos as is my style.

I cannot possibly address every misconception people could have in every video. This would only make them longer.

The bottom line is that this is advanced work and it cannot be made fool-proof.

Oh my god... I can't even begin to imagine what you and his family must be feeling right now... :(

No amount of words can replace what you've lost.

But in the end nothing is lost. He will live on in the hearts and the memories of those who loved him. So honor your memories of him. Honor every single moment the two of you've spent together. Honor them and keep them alive.

Don't let your last memory of him be a negative one. Make the best of it and use this as an opportunity to grow, not for you, but for him! I didn't know him, but I bet that that's what he would've wanted...

beep boop

Guys, before you get too carried away with this, we need some evidence or confirmation that this suicide actually happened. It is not a given that it did. Suicidal and mentally ill people can often threaten suicide for attention and other reasons.

OP, please provide further evidence or explanation of how you know this suicide actually happened.

I take this issue seriously and we need to be clear about facts vs assumptions and speculation. Keep in mind that people on this forum do lie and manipulate sometimes. Sometimes we get people with serious mental illnesses here who behave in erratic and irrational ways, or play games.