Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wilhelm44

In what way is God Realization beyond Nonduality ?

27 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2021 at 6:41 PM, RendHeaven said:

Psychedelics are almost mandatory for full God-Realization, unless you were born exceptionally spiritually gifted, or you spend literally 24/7 practicing active industrial-grade spirituality for decades.

As an average person, you simply will not get anywhere remotely near full God-Realization doing a little bit of "awareness meditation/contemplation" here and there. Even if you do hours daily for years, that just won't cut it. As it should be. This is an INFINITELY INTELLIGENT Illusion, after all :)

What a load of horseshit.. Don't let your conditioning get carried away here my friend.

7 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

@Absolute Haha what makes you say that?

I'll make thread soon

15 hours ago, Absolute said:

What a load of horseshit.. Don't let your conditioning get carried away here my friend.

That's not very nice of you. 

On 5/19/2021 at 8:56 AM, Wilhelm44 said:

In Leo's latest video he says God realization is much deeper than nonduality. Leo, I watched the whole video, thank you, but please can you or someone else that knows, say a bit more about the difference between realizing God and fully realizing nonduality. Are people like Adyashanti or Spira not God realized ? 

God realization is the precursor to unity consciousness, where true non-duality manifests, when the void and the creative energy of the Self merge into one. Non-duality in the Spirtual Guru (TM) sense is the realization of the Self as void only.

On 21/05/2021 at 2:41 AM, RendHeaven said:

Psychedelics are almost mandatory for full God-Realization, unless you were born exceptionally spiritually gifted, or you spend literally 24/7 practicing active industrial-grade spirituality for decades.

As an average person, you simply will not get anywhere remotely near full God-Realization doing a little bit of "awareness meditation/contemplation" here and there. Even if you do hours daily for years, that just won't cut it. As it should be. This is an INFINITELY INTELLIGENT Illusion, after all :)

Just let that sink in.

Obviously, it's not as easy as simply taking a psychedelic either. Tons of people gobble psychs to get fucked up, and they ain't God-Realized. So you need to lay the proper groundwork by still practicing sober spirituality, but at some point you will also have to take the psychedelic.

It's a package deal, basically. One without the other ain't it.

How do you know this?