EternalForest

Leo, how do you speak so articulately for hours?

23 posts in this topic

On 20/05/2021 at 7:17 PM, Gianna said:

Can you explain this? :) 

Mckenna is known for getting extremely high before each session and then he would talk fluently for like 6+ hours non-stop using the most beautiful language. 

That just shows you how differently people react to certain chemicals.

You can learn to use cannabis to tap into special kind of creativity sources, normally not accessible to you. You can also fuck off and waste your opportunity. This is down to how discipline you are. And the same goes to any psychedelics.

Therefore, saying "definitely do/not do XYZ" is extremely ignorant and close-minded. Each to their own.

Edited by k0ver

20 minutes ago, k0ver said:

Therefore, saying "definitely do/not do XYZ" is extremely ignorant and close-minded. Each to their own.

McKenna was an incredible speaker and a psychonautic pioneer, but his Novelty theory (based on "Timewave Zero") was a joke, and I believe his weed addiction was partly to blame for that xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

It's truly impressive, and what's more, the whole 2 hours are extremely well structured. The introduction to development, examples, to application, paradox and traps, twists, subtle nuances and what not. Really breaking it down in a continuous flow. Every video just leave me speechless like ?. At some point being mind blown just become the new norm.  I brace myself at the start of every new video.