Javfly33

Cold approach Advice.

20 posts in this topic

So...Covid has stop taking its toll on my country. People are relaxing now. It's time for me to take action. I'm sick of feeling frustrated, a loser around girls and a victim. I am going to change this.

How much approaches is REALISTIC to accomplish if I want to skyrocket my development as fast as I can just going out once a week.

Since My current job doesn't allow me to go out every day, and i work Sunday to Thursday, I need to take a whole day off of everything at Friday, and Sunday I have to go to work already. So this leaves me Saturday solely for practicing my dating skills.

Just give me the highest realitic possible number for this Saturday and I will do that. I want to push my self. 

Let's go!

Edited by Javfly33

Do you live with your parents or by yourself? How much responsibility do you have for your daily life? If you have to go out and run all your own errands like getting groceries or buying things just kill two birds with one stone.

You are going to run into countless women out in the world. Use the natural opportunities you have in your daily life to practice your skills. I literally make a deliberate effort to flirt (at varying levels) with every female cashier, secretary, or administer I run into. Even if I have zero intent to ever date most of them. Not only can it brighten up their day, but it naturally builds confidence with the other sex, and I never have to worry about psyching myself out when I do want to pursue.

Apart of the reason it seems so daunting and why you'll never make real progress thinking like this is you're setting it up to be this huge scary task before you even start, when really it's not. You encounter women everyday, fucking talk to them.

Like taking a whole Saturday, one of your few days off work and dedicating it to something you can already do 5+ times a day even at work? What a waste.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Javfly33. Your going to be miserable with that strategy you must force yourself to talk to people everyday you don't even have to flirt with everybody just practice with small talk and ramp it up on days your off.

Realistically its going to take you somewhere between 500-1000 cold approaches to start becoming socially calibrated to the point it feels "easy" talking to women

3 hours ago, Roy said:

Do you live with your parents or by yourself? How much responsibility do you have for your daily life? If you have to go out and run all your own errands like getting groceries or buying things just kill two birds with one stone.

You are going to run into countless women out in the world. Use the natural opportunities you have in your daily life to practice your skills. I literally make a deliberate effort to flirt (at varying levels) with every female cashier, secretary, or administer I run into. Even if I have zero intent to ever date most of them. Not only can it brighten up their day, but it naturally builds confidence with the other sex, and I never have to worry about psyching myself out when I do want to pursue.

Apart of the reason it seems so daunting and why you'll never make real progress thinking like this is you're setting it up to be this huge scary task before you even start, when really it's not. You encounter women everyday, fucking talk to them.

Like taking a whole Saturday, one of your few days off work and dedicating it to something you can already do 5+ times a day even at work? What a waste.

Sorry but I with my little experience doing pick up your advice doesn't seem realistic. To approach you must warm up. You can't just approach 2 or 3 girls each day when going to buy groceries. No man you are just ln that "state" all the time. Not to say Iive in a town. I do all errands and work here.

2 hours ago, Bando said:

@Javfly33. Your going to be miserable with that strategy you must force yourself to talk to people everyday you don't even have to flirt with everybody just practice with small talk and ramp it up on days your off.

Realistically its going to take you somewhere between 500-1000 cold approaches to start becoming socially calibrated to the point it feels "easy" talking to women

That's good to know thanks for the tip lol that way I will be better prepared for rejection

You should be going out 3-4 nights a week for at least a year, every week, with the goal of doing 1000-5000 approaches.

This is what is realistically takes to get results.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You should be going out 3-4 nights a week for at least a year, every week, with the goal of doing 1000-5000 approaches.

Given i get vaccinated is using face shield and face mask still a need to wear? While approaching a girl? Or is it now okay to remove that to game right

Edited by John Iverson

@Javfly33 You'll be fine as long as you take care of your image and not come off as a creep, work on making yourself as attractive as possible.

What I did when I was in deep with cold approach was i lowered my body fat percentage to around 10-12%, wore form fitting clothes and made sure I smelled good and groomed myself. The "rejections" I got was were very soft and friendlike not the "dont talk to me or NO" that many people here seem to think.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cool, so going once a week I can expect to get those results in 3-4 years instead of one. 

Ok good to know. 

9 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Given i get vaccinated is using face shield and face mask still a need to wear? While approaching a girl? Or is it now okay to remove that to game right

That where you go do what you see.

@Leo Gura every girl in my city would know me at that point ?

@Javfly33 i think you should start small because in my experience you get an ego backlash from alot of rejections ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

22 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Leo Gura every girl in my city would know me at that point ?

@Javfly33 i think you should start small because in my experience you get an ego backlash from alot of rejections ?

I think I can do 40-50 each week. That's doable.

With some breaks here and there that should put me at around ~1500 approaches a year.

Which guiding myself from Leo advice, in a couple of years of doing this I would have done 3000 approaches which combined with self development should make that I have mastered pick up and stage red completely  ?

I'll start with 50 this weekend. I'm ready for to crush  my ego baby!

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I'll start with 50 this weekend. I'm ready for to crush  my ego baby!

you start with 50 this weekend but you have never done daygame?

correct me if I'm wrong..

bro you first gotta find 50 hot women when you are out in the city and then you can't make excuses. 50 women in one weekend is A LOT, especially when you had never approached women in daygame before. You have no clue how exhausting this is.

More realistic would be 10 -20.

@Javfly33 Start small and edge yourself to the point where you can do 10-20 approaches a week consistently every week over the long term. The beginning is pretty hard, one particularly 'harsh' stinging rejection can make your ego trip out a lot and freeze you up the next time you go out. Make sure you learn how to process what's going on in your mind as you start meeting women regularly, even if things are going relatively well, don't neglect your mind or your energy (it's tiring!) . Approaching women is a trip, learn to ride the wave.

Edited by Spence94

@JJfromSwitzerland i have approached bro.

Just 10 times or so in the past.

Yeah its exhausting as fuck you are very right. Im just going to make an exception this weekend just because i'm very motivated hhaha Will let you guys know how It went

Good Luck man :) Focus on quality instead of quantity and don't rush yourself. Feel that genuin curiosity and turn on when you approach and be grounded in your body. In the conversation, allow yourself to be guided by the pure joy of the connection with her... If you walk down the street and see a beautiful woman, you can practice feeling your curiosity for her. What is it that captivates your attention? Let that feeling go through your body. Express that as an opener and you will be amazed how well she receives that as it comes from your heart & authentic inspiration. Be open, intentful, use social & empathic calibration. A woman naturally has her guards up so make her feel safe by light, understanding and playful energy. You are  a stranger approaching her. Many dangers for her. Be honest and vulnerable. 

You can do 5, meditate on a bench and do some more. Don't overwhelm yourself. Focus on your feeling & body instead of counting & mind stuff. Flow

Oh yeah, and use your relaxation & breath to release negative thoughts if you have them. Welcome them and ask if you can allow them to be there. Then if you allowed them, ask yourself if you can let them go. Release them one bit at a time, like you are peeling the skin of an orange. Welcome feelings of acceptance, love and courage after release and approach from that space.

Edited by JonasVE12

This weekend is football week, premier league and la liga last game week. You have to watch football with the ladies.

Edited by hyruga

On 20/5/2021 at 3:45 PM, JonasVE12 said:

Good Luck man :) Focus on quality instead of quantity and don't rush yourself. Feel that genuin curiosity and turn on when you approach and be grounded in your body. In the conversation, allow yourself to be guided by the pure joy of the connection with her... If you walk down the street and see a beautiful woman, you can practice feeling your curiosity for her. What is it that captivates your attention? Let that feeling go through your body. Express that as an opener and you will be amazed how well she receives that as it comes from your heart & authentic inspiration. Be open, intentful, use social & empathic calibration. A woman naturally has her guards up so make her feel safe by light, understanding and playful energy. You are  a stranger approaching her. Many dangers for her. Be honest and vulnerable. 

You can do 5, meditate on a bench and do some more. Don't overwhelm yourself. Focus on your feeling & body instead of counting & mind stuff. Flow

Oh yeah, and use your relaxation & breath to release negative thoughts if you have them. Welcome them and ask if you can allow them to be there. Then if you allowed them, ask yourself if you can let them go. Release them one bit at a time, like you are peeling the skin of an orange. Welcome feelings of acceptance, love and courage after release and approach from that space.

Blessings ?? let's go vibrate higher ??

13 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Javfly33 Take at least 1 hour 3 days a week and do 10 - 20 approaches, you will be fine. 

And expect no more than 1-4 of those 10-20 to be successful, btw.