RMQualtrough

LSD combined with DMT seems to prevent amnesia

4 posts in this topic

In my experience, DMT when smoked has intense amnesia properties. It is nearly impossible to come back and really remember anything but a few key moments.

I found that when using DMT on top of high doses of acid, the experiences were extremely sensical. One tab has little impact but 4, 5 or 6 seems to.

I remember both of my trips with DMT on acid from beginning to end. All of it. In precise detail.

They have also been my most profound trips. I will not be using drugs anymore but when I did I found this to combat the typical "1000mph mindrape" n,n-DMT trip. Instead I would have an intense experience but be fully alert throughout.

There were no entities on these trips beyond perceived ones (and one with eyes open). The shift was starkly different and the trips were much more metaphysical as the main theme.

The increased recall might be due to LSD increasing brain activity.

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

In my experience, DMT when smoked has intense amnesia properties. It is nearly impossible to come back and really remember anything but a few key moments.

I found that when using DMT on top of high doses of acid, the experiences were extremely sensical. One tab has little impact but 4, 5 or 6 seems to.

I remember both of my trips with DMT on acid from beginning to end. All of it. In precise detail.

They have also been my most profound trips. I will not be using drugs anymore but when I did I found this to combat the typical "1000mph mindrape" n,n-DMT trip. Instead I would have an intense experience but be fully alert throughout.

There were no entities on these trips beyond perceived ones (and one with eyes open). The shift was starkly different and the trips were much more metaphysical as the main theme.

The increased recall might be due to LSD increasing brain activity.

Yup, this is one of the great combos.  LSD is like the golden road to a great DMT trip, possibly because of the synergy in 5-HT2P receptor action.  I don't generally advocate mixing drugs, but this one might be a worthwhile exception. 

@RMQualtrough This is good to know, thanks for sharing.  Hopefully I will get the same effect.  If I can conjure up the balls to actually do it that is. :P

2 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@RMQualtrough This is good to know, thanks for sharing.  Hopefully I will get the same effect.  If I can conjure up the balls to actually do it that is. :P

These trips were less frightening to me than solo DMT, despite the increased intensity, because LSD dissociates me. I am more ballsy on LSD than when stone sober.

The second time I did this combo was on 5 hits of acid and I had a strong experience of what I called Nirvana, after which I cried. I also cried on the following days when remembering the headspace etc. I remember on that go, it occurred to me afterwards that a murderer and lifelong monk are 100% equivalent when they reach "there".

It seemed absurd to me to spend a lifetime meditating and such because a random criminal junkie will be equal to you upon total ego death. The "monkness" of the monk is completely evaporated. The "murdererness" of the murderer is completely evaporated. And what is left it is all the same...

Spirituality is useful for LIFE but will not mean anything upon death whatsoever. Nothing AT ALL. Upon death we are all 1000000% identical. Hitler and the Pope are identical upon death.

At the time I wrote that trip here:

http://www.thepsychedelicexperience.org/2020/05/16/410ug-lsd-nn-dmt-breakthrough-visited-heaven-full-spiritual-religious-experience/

This trip turned me """religious""" in the Eastern sense, I discovered Advaita Vedanta through this. I had no spiritual belief prior... A lot is missing from that writeup. I have a more intricate one somewhere.

And this was the 4 tab experience:

http://www.thepsychedelicexperience.org/2020/05/01/328ug-lsd-30mg-nn-dmt-definite-breakthrough/

I now know each tab was 10ug higher than I thought (EC tested on Reddit), so it's actually 460 and 368ug LSD respectively.

Edited by RMQualtrough