Karmadhi

Can you attract girls when you are not physically their type?

23 posts in this topic

I am not physically ugly, so it is not about a girl finding you ugly. But where i currently live my look type (dark skin, dark features kinda middle eastern/south european look) is not very desired and popular. Therefore i am not the first choice of most girls. Can i still attract them in this case? 

I have been attracted to guys who weren't my type physically. I focused more on their values and integrity.

All that mattered was if the guy was a real man and respectful.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Peter Miklis I want to maximize my success, i do not want to have 1/200 girls like me. Optimization.

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@JJfromSwitzerland I want to be realistic though. 

2 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Peter Miklis I want to maximize my success, i do not want to have 1/200 girls like me. Optimization.

No one here can tell you what is realistic for you. No one here can answer general questions about what types of girls will like you. It depends on an unlimited number of factors about you that none of us know.

It's not like women are all identical 1-dimensional creatures that will all rule you out because of your skin colour. Maybe some will, maybe some won't. We don't know, you don't know.

You are looking for excuses to sit and think about girls instead of going out and talking to them. I do it too. I'm doing it now. It's a bad habit.

1 hour ago, something_else said:

I do it too. I'm doing it now. It's a bad habit.

hahahahahahhahahahahaha

If there are places to meet girls that are not loud clubs where they are all drunk and cannot show their personality at all due to being drunk then i would be very open to hear suggestions. Talking to girls in clubs to me is not fun at all. 

Edited by Karmadhi

One thing is for sure:

Many of us (both men and women..i am a woman btw) find these excuses a tool for  not approaching, interacting, etc

I've realized we tend to 

rationalize it all

wanna feel safe before risking to show up and try by ourselves..which means doing nothing the end 

Edited by ertopolice

1 most important thing: The girl feels cared for and safe around you

2nd most important thing: your a man of value: -personality, job, status, humor, etc, etc.

looks is relevant but its less important for women and obsessing about looks doesn't help much since we can only change looks so much.

So better to just accept and learn to love our looks and play with the best we've got.

@ertopolice You re a girl....

Just get Tinder and enjoy your 50 matches a day, no need to approach or even go out.

@Byun Sean

38 minutes ago, Byun Sean said:

The girl feels cared for and safe around you

That is called the friendzone :)

@Karmadhi

Come on..

i get ur point in the advice u ask for urself but in my case i really struggle with the apps

I'm tired if random guys on apps...

i like to play my cards face to face but i find it hard to find opportunities to find males lately

many girls use filters and get photoshooted in a way that hides most imperfections. I do no want to compete on a male attention on an app

i've come across males who ask for pics which are below average in most aspects to consider, while i just show natural non manipulated pics which hide an over average physique. 

i'm tired of this online thing  to meet potential partners tbh

@ertopolice They have done experiments on Tinder where they legit take a woman without any pictures or bio and it still gets more likes than plenty of guys. Tinder is crazy easy for girls because guys have no standards and like everything. Plus plenty of cool guys use it so do not be judgmental about it. If you are worried about getting pumped and dumped then just select guys with pictures where they look nice and cute, not fuck boy type pictures. I do not know what you look like but honestly even as a below average looking girl you can get matches easily.

Yea its called having money lol, but seriously yes you can she just has to have some level of interest in you, if theres no level of interest there's no chance and you should just move on

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@ertopolice They have done experiments on Tinder where they legit take a woman without any pictures or bio and it still gets more likes than plenty of guys. Tinder is crazy easy for girls because guys have no standards and like everything. Plus plenty of cool guys use it so do not be judgmental about it. If you are worried about getting pumped and dumped then just select guys with pictures where they look nice and cute, not fuck boy type pictures. I do not know what you look like but honestly even as a below average looking girl you can get matches easily.

Some people just don't like the style of dating apps. It's not about it being easy or hard, necessarily.

There's a reason there are significantly less women on dating apps than men in the first place. It isn't the best or most appealing environment for many girls either, even though they could meet many high quality guys through it quickly. This has always been an interesting point for me. If Tinder is so great for women, and they can all find high quality men there, why don't all girls have Tinder?

19 hours ago, something_else said:

Some people just don't like the style of dating apps. It's not about it being easy or hard, necessarily.

There's a reason there are significantly less women on dating apps than men in the first place. It isn't the best or most appealing environment for many girls either, even though they could meet many high quality guys through it quickly. This has always been an interesting point for me. If Tinder is so great for women, and they can all find high quality men there, why don't all girls have Tinder?

Thanks for your post and your question!

I've never found any high quality guys there to be nearby in my area. Most were random 5,6,7 (at most) guys who asked for pictures of yourself very quickly (OK..I only posted a couple of pics of mine and never showed my entire body) Most wanted full body pics (I guess to see wether you look slim, healthy, fit..don't know) I understand BUT it eager my anger acknowledging physical appearance/being hot is a must there and to FULFIL that need MOST GIRLS MANIPULATE their pictures, USE FILTERS, ....to look nicer and  they are WAY BELOW AVERAGE IN REAL LIFE

I've commented in here several time i am into fitness but never gone into that showing thing it's so common in the net nowadays. I train hard, eat well, mind very much my physique and care for looking good but ALSO i care for myself as an intelectual. SO....

If u want them to get attracted to you or open a conversation or match u u need to show. 

I tried the experiment of stating some hobbies in my bio...fail. 

Fitness/ Music/ Self development (FAIL)

They only focus on the first fitness..and ask for pics...and most look below average!!!! come on...moreover they show no intellect at all

WHERE ARE THE HIGH QUALITY ONES ON THOSE SITE...¿?

I want a man with high standards

I'd like to meet the person which asks for the same I think i am trying to offer

19 hours ago, something_else said:

I want a man with high standards

I'd like to meet the person which asks for the same I think i am trying to offer

@ertopolice Funny how you complain that guys there only care about looks when you say explicitly that they are below average looks. So you are both judging by looks and when they do it is is a bad thing. A bit hypocritical.

If online dating does not work then go to bars and clubs. Simple. You do not need to approach so no fear to go there.