Hardkill

Is high social value ABSOLUTELY necessary to hookup with 8s, 9s, or 10s?

12 posts in this topic

In one of Leo's response post in the thread entitled "Can you Get Girls That Are More Physically Attractive Than You?" he said:

If you go out a lot and approach a lot you will attract 8s and 9s fairly regularly. Which is not to say you'll be able to close all of them, because closing requires having perfect logistics, which usually isn't possible. So you will lose a lot of 8s and 9s, but at least you'll get the validation of having attracted them. You will be able to tell, for example, that if the logistics had been good, she would have eagerly slept with you. And from that point, it's only a matter of time until the logistics line up and you'll sleep with your first 8 or 9.

10s are just so rare it's not even worth thinking about.

All that's required is that you go out a lot, approach a lot, and have good game. If you can set up good logistics (by living very close to bars/clubs) that will up your chances of pulling girls by a factor of 2x-10x. Logistics are super important if you want to get laid a lot.

Yet in this thread entitled, "another newbie question - 'social proof' thread", Leo said:

Guys who are surrounded by lots of friends, who are the hub of their social network, have high value to a girl. She will find such a guy much more attractive than a loner because girls are social creatures and love to leech off social networks. That's a big part of their survival strategy.

To get the hottest girls you need to build a lot of social value. It's a full-time job. Having lots of friends who are girls are a great way to get girls interested in you. That's like the epitome of social proof. The more hot girls are around, the more will flock to you. Just like earning money. Winner takes all, loser ends up getting scraps.

Being famous is the best way to have social value. Which is why rockstars, DJ's, and celebrities get laid the most. Girls love a guy who has some solid social status which everyone recognizes.

In another one of his response posts on same "Yet another newbie question - 'social proof'" thread he also said:

Their hotness actually plays a fairly important role. A hot girl has enormous value to men. Men know it and she knows it. And she will use that to up her survival (as any living creature would).

Getting 5's, 6's, and 7's is pretty straight forward. But if you want to date 8's and 9's, you gotta bring some serious value to the table. Hotness comes with a price. Hotness ain't free. As far as 10's, forget about it. Not even worth thinking about.

Handling 9's and 10's is not gonna be worth your time most likely. They can be really high maintenance and have spoiled rotten materialistic souls.

Additionally, in my thread "Is it possible to never find ANY girls who perceive you to be their type?" he said:

No

You will even attract hotties.

If I showed you pics of the kind of girls I attracted, you would think I'm lying.

If you talk to 1000 girls, you will attract some stunners. But of course stunners are rare so you gotta actually find where they hang out and talk to them. If you never talk to a stunner, you have zero chance of attracting one. The problem with attracting stunners is not that they demand too much, but they are simply not common in the general population. You are never going to find a stunner at your local Walmart.

and also said in my same thread: 

I attracted them before I started Actualized.org

You think I am this well-known public figure. The reality is, 99.9999% of people have no idea who I am. My celebrity status is virtually zero.

Sure, I could leverage my business to attract girls if I really wanted to. But I basically haven't done so. You certainly don't need to do so to attract hot girls. Although it would be nice if you got off your ass and built a decent business and stopped making excuses.

So, I am confused. Is there no point in trying to get with any 8s, 9s, or 10s if you don't have much of a social network or much of a social status? Or would simply mass approaching tons of 8s, 9s, and 10s with good enough game while having a very small to nonexistent established social circle or actual social status be a totally viable alternative for sleeping with and possibly get into an LTR with 8s, 9s, or 10s?

What is the point of anything? Why hang on Leo’s every word? Why not go and find out for yourself? 

and why is it so important to you to be able to pull a 8,9 or 10? What will that prove? Why does it matter so much to you? 

Why are you even spending this much time thinking about this? Really, it doesn't help the situation much. Maybe you will attract 8s, 9s, 10s, maybe you won't. Maybe you will need to develop a social network first, maybe you won't. Maybe some girls will find that social proof more important, maybe they won't. Depends on where you live. Depends on your charisma. Depends on the situation. Depends on luck. There are literally an uncountable number of factors at play. So keep rolling the dice and levelling up your skills, see where you get.

It can be cathartic to read and write answers on here, I do it too. But I think you'll get more value by asking practical questions. And at the end of the day, you need to go out, do the practical work and find out for yourself.

Stop overthinking and go talk to girls.

You will discover the answers as you try to attract them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, intotheblack said:

What is the point of anything? Why hang on Leo’s every word? Why not go and find out for yourself? 

and why is it so important to you to be able to pull a 8,9 or 10? What will that prove? Why does it matter so much to you? 

Uh, why not? I'd rather pull an 8, 9, or 10 than some homely girl or even a plain jane. Also, being able to do that would not only prove to me that I have

charisma and confidence with women, but also it would mean that I would truly be able to get any kind of woman I want.

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Why are you even spending this much time thinking about this? Really, it doesn't help the situation much. Maybe you will attract 8s, 9s, 10s, maybe you won't. Maybe you will need to develop a social network first, maybe you won't. Maybe some girls will find that social proof more important, maybe they won't. Depends on where you live. Depends on your charisma. Depends on the situation. Depends on luck. There are literally an uncountable number of factors at play. So keep rolling the dice and levelling up your skills, see where you get.

It can be cathartic to read and write answers on here, I do it too. But I think you'll get more value by asking practical questions. And at the end of the day, you need to go out, do the practical work and find out for yourself.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop overthinking and go talk to girls.

You will discover the answers as you try to attract them.

Sorry, this is how my brain works. I am not trying to argue with any of you just to sound contrarian or troll people. I am usually very skeptical about what people say, especially these days considering how much seemingly inconsistent and contradictory information and advice there is out there on the web for all kinds of matters. That's why I always want to make that I get the facts straight until I feel comfortable enough to apply them. 

Also, I don't want to end up making costly and unnecessary mistakes with women by inadvertently using the wrong methods or wasting my time by trying our certain things that I may not be ready for. For example, I worry that if I don't already have a solid social circle or high enough social status, then I could very well end up wasting a ridiculous amount of much time going through a massive amount of unnecessary failure, embarrassment, depression, and lost of self-esteem/confidence approaching tons of 8s, 9s, and 10s because they may perceive me as a guy who has nothing to offer them. 

Also, I should've mentioned this my parents have told me that if I don't have much money or status, then I would have nothing to offer to any of the best quality women out there.

You mentioned something similar to this, in someone's thread entitled "Online Dating driving me NUTS" thread specifically with regarding wasting time on doing the wrong things. You said:  

Like I told you guys before, if you don't have above average looks, you should not be wasting your time with online dating at all. It will not work. No amount of editing your photos will suffice. You will just make yourself depressed.

Edited by Hardkill

U can bang em, but keeping them is a different story the hotter the chick the more "on her level" (superficially speaking) you have to be to retain her.

Dude you gotta stop with this theoretical bs stop wasting time with this and GO OUT

by what standards are we even ranking girls? assigning numbers to people is so weird to me

3 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Also, I don't want to end up making costly and unnecessary mistakes with women by inadvertently using the wrong methods or wasting my time by trying our certain things that I may not be ready for.

Too bad cos that's exactly what's going to happen. The best you can do is learn from your mistakes.

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

For example, I worry that if I don't already have a solid social circle or high enough social status, then I could very well end up wasting a ridiculous amount of much time going through a massive amount of unnecessary failure, embarrassment, depression, and lost of self-esteem/confidence approaching tons of 8s, 9s, and 10s because they may perceive me as a guy who has nothing to offer them. 

That's what everybody in this thread is saying. But don't think that you won't do that with 5s and 6s.

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Also, I should've mentioned this my parents have told me that if I don't have much money or status, then I would have nothing to offer to any of the best quality women out there.

It's either that or solid game. 

Hookup culture is different than dating culture. For dating they look at long term value in a partner. For short term they don't look at long term value like what your education and fat your wallet is. For short term the only thing that is important is how she FEELS. If she feels she want to unzip her pants for you, you need to get the logistics straight and make it possible for her to do that. Plant the seed in her brain and make the plant grow.

Edited by StarStruck

6 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Also, I don't want to end up making costly and unnecessary mistakes with women by inadvertently using the wrong methods or wasting my time by trying our certain things that I may not be ready for.  

I am by no means an expert, but this right here sounds like the mindset that's fucking you over here. Too much theory, worrying about making mistakes, too much thinking.

Go and actually try stuff out. You honestly think that speaking to a bunch of girls who you find attractive would be costly and wasted time even if you don't end up with a single one of them? The goal here is to socially calibrate yourself. All social interaction is beneficial here.

You're trying to minimise embarrassment and risk for yourself by planning everything and overthinking everything in the comfort of your home. That's not gonna work.

I think you caught Leo in a contradiction that is why he avoiding answering it :P