Eren Eeager

how to escape being mentally ill?

3 posts in this topic

I have been trying for too long. I mainly complain of Anxiety. I know it takes time but I have many things to do in life and I am doing none of them.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

The danger is putting this label on yourself and creating an image of a mentally ill person. Trust me, I know. I've been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome not long ago which really shook my self image and tried to escape it by pushing it away and trying to be normal as possible. It has great affect on my position in the army (all my peers are talking about the army and stuff so it always reminds me of this deficiency).
I believe the key is to accept it, as it is for what it is. Mindfulness helps for sure. Spending the day thinking about this 'problem' to maintain this identity won't. I would also add that telling some people you have anxiety might help, since you will see that their reaction won't be bad and you'll learn that it is accepted and feel more free

@fopylo Yeah, the bad self-image is something I suffered from. I imagined myself as this weak individual who cannot do anything when in reality I am strong and smart.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.