longusername12345

On Marijuana and Drugs in General

6 posts in this topic

I think marijuana and drugs are a irl paradox in chemical/plant form (within the paradox of life mind you :P).  You give and you take.  

I love weed but if you smoke enough of it and consistently, you’ll REALLY love to be stoned every night until you run out… then have to get some more.  Is that an addiction?  Many argue that it is and it isn’t but one things for sure:  at one point the weed itself will “tell” you in subtle ways to quit.  

On shrooms, I was shown that you don’t need ANY substance to feel good like that—while on a substance!  It showed me that indeed your own brain can make you feel high, drunk, etc.  Blissful.  Without anything extra being consumed. But it takes a LOT of spiritual work to get there.  

In moderation though?  It is king.

4 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

On shrooms, I was shown that you don’t need ANY substance to feel good like that—while on a substance!  It showed me that indeed your own brain can make you feel high, drunk, etc.  Blissful.  Without anything extra being consumed. But it takes a LOT of spiritual work to get there.  

Same insight from mama mushroom lol. It actually takes less work than you’d think. If you’re interested in accessing these kinds of deep, blissful absorption states during meditation, there’s a phenomenal talk on Dharma Seed by Rob Burbea about the Jhanas. Combine this with the stages 1-6 practices from The Mind Illuminated (which are all more or less the same technique, just slightly different focus ranges) and you’ll be accessing drug like states from meditation with ease. 

@Consilience can you post a link to the talk you mentioned. Thx.

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

Bruh those are some gold comments. I've had the same sorta thing happen!!!!!!!!!!!