Blackhawk

Reality is absolutely merciless

92 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ananta said:

As a non-psychedelic user myself I wonder why would you keep recommending psychedelics, of any kind, to a member after he said the statement above ^^ ?

It is not uncommon for people with mental disorders to have to go through Hell and experience a mental breakdown before they can begin healing.

I have a friend who was depressed all his life and tried to kill himself twice (once on psychedelics) before I met him. He was in closed psychiatric treatment for almost a year and other than being sedated with medication it had no effect. I talked to him a lot about psychedelics and after a while he was ready to take mushrooms again. One experience completely changed his life so that he could start studying again, found a girlfriend and even now about 5 years later he no longer suffers from depression.

It can be a miracle cure if you know what to do but it can also make things a lot worse.

23 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

2-CB-FLY. I don't remember the dose.

Oke 2-CB is already considered a mild psychedelic. How did you do it? Like how was Set and Setting?

29 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

It is not uncommon for people with mental disorders to have to go through Hell and experience a mental breakdown before they can begin healing.

I have a friend who was depressed all his life and tried to kill himself twice (once on psychedelics) before I met him. He was in closed psychiatric treatment for almost a year and other than being sedated with medication it had no effect. I talked to him a lot about psychedelics and after a while he was ready to take mushrooms again. One experience completely changed his life so that he could start studying again, found a girlfriend and even now about 5 years later he no longer suffers from depression.

It can be a miracle cure if you know what to do but it can also make things a lot worse.

Oke 2-CB is already considered a mild psychedelic. How did you do it? Like how was Set and Setting?

Reminds me of Eckhart Tolle's story who after suffering tremendously for a while and almost killed himself realized ' I can't live with myself any longer ' however instead of killing himself he almost by accident noticed that there's an ' I ' and then there's this 'myself' that the I can't live with. He figured out that the 'I' was the awareness while the 'myself' he couldn't stand was the thought-selftalk that he identified with. So he was able to let go/disown/disbelief that self-talk and discover awareness/peace. I think this happens often to people who are migrating from thought-identity to awareness-identity, but in the middle it can be hell.

Edited by tatsumaru

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

I don't remember.

5 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Not worth the risk in my opinion and I personally would never suggest that someone with mental illness of any kind take them. 

Anyways, carry on, just needed to say that.

@Leo Gura

Edited by Ananta

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

28 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

@Ananta what the fuck is a mental illness.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/symptoms-causes/syc-20374968

There is a link for you,, but let's not derail the thread on what is or isn't a mental illness. 

Edited by Ananta

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Ananta said:

Not worth the risk in my opinion and I personally would never suggest that someone with mental illness of any kind take them.

I wouldn't recommend it for every mental illness either, but they seem very effective for major depression and OP has suffered all his life.

If you do a little research you will find that psychedelics are increasingly being used to treat mental illnesses. The problem is in Europe it will probably be many years before it can be legally done under medical supervision.

You can reduce the risk to a minimum, even if you are alone or only have a untrained tripsitter. In general, you should always be very careful with psychedelics, I hardly recommend them to normal people these days.

@acidgoofy It's not the mental illness that is a problem here, it's the psychiatric drugs that don't go along with psychedelics.

And to be frank these drugs cause mental illness to in the first place.

Edited by Windappreciator

@acidgoofy How do you know depression is his only problem? I don't think you know him well enough to recommend he take psychedelics. Unless, of course, you've talked to him via PM and he's disclosed his medical history, but even then that's like prescribing a med for a mental health condition.  Are you medically qualified to do that?

It's one thing for someone to suggest a legal medication for a certain issue on a forum, but everyone knows that the person still would need it prescribed by a physician, but what you're recommending is illegal and the person would be taking all the legal and health risks on there own without medical advice. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Ananta No, I am not a Doctor :D and maybe you are right, I don't know him well enough. But it's also obivous that I don't give medical adive here..

I only have the information shared on this thread and what I am suggesting is what I would do if I were him.

@acidgoofy These people have never experienced the profound healing effects of psychs and so they dismiss them. 

If anyone is serious about healing, and what you are currently doing isn't working, then psychs are an invaluable tool to incorporate. 

1 minute ago, acidgoofy said:

@Ananta No, I am not a Doctor :D and maybe you are right, I don't know him well enough. But it's also obivous that I don't give medical adive here..

I only have the information shared on this thread and what I am suggesting is what I would do if I were him.

Let's just say I know more then what's on this thread about his past (which I won't give out), and taking your advice about taking psychedelics (again) would be a grave mistake. You really need to be careful advising psychedelics when you don't know the full story. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?