caspex

Need some help with love realization

5 posts in this topic

It was around 3AM, I was contemplating God and Love, I can't and don't want to describe the entire process but, I ended up at a place where I understood reality is truly ALONE. And that, THAT is what love is. But that was so short lived, but.... Beautiful. I saw that for about 2-3 seconds, and I cried like a baby, literally. My face formed like I did when crying as a child, and made loud noises and tears fell from my eyes. But that was about for only 3 seconds, that reaction actually caught me off gaurd and that's why I wasn't able to sustain that. I know that if I had to 'sustain' it then it wasn't really deep enough. 

Point of this post is, I want to get there again. I want to see the beauty again. I want to cry again. 

Update(not related to this post): So I was the guy who made "How do I kill myself" post some weeks ago. Since then I had been doing "I AM" meditations intensely. A week ago, after 2 hours of doing it(3:15 AM - 5 AM approx.), I finally got it. I can clearly see even now that I don't exist. To say that is still too much. At first I thought I was having some sort of disassociation thing but a post on quora about it comforted me. I don't need to kill my ego cuz it's a tool to survive. 'I' am already beyond it. What was shocking was that the character was the one shocked, not me.  I have zero control. Thanks ya'll from this character!

Crying and feeling love is nice, but you can't be in that state all the time.

The thing with Love is, you gotta realize that it's more than any state. It's everything at all times. It is reality itself, regardless of how you feel about it. So be careful not to make Love a feeling thing, because your feelings will always fluctuate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Swarnim

Awesome! Solid glimpse. ‘It’ is being ‘you’, you are being ‘you’, there is no you or sustaining of an it. Rumi comes to mind, ‘removing the barriers’, vs, ‘trying to sustain it’. The barriers are the veil of thought via labeling, specifically (typically at least) thought as interpretations with respect to relationships. Let ‘it’ uncover itself, naturally, just let the ‘barriers’ go. I hope it’s not heard with any personal off putting implication, but helpfully and usefully, even ‘need some help with love realization’, as such an interpretation, veils, as this is from the ‘it is not me & I need help with it’, help ‘getting back to it’ perspective. “It” is This!

”Caught me off guard” brought a song, ‘You Should’ve Seen The Other Guy’ to mind, in which he articulates this so well imo. 

When we get out of this fight, you’re gonna help me wrap my hands. 
Stitchin up my eyes - you know that love can blind. 
And them was big old boys, had fists like cinder & stone. 
I dodge a blade on a dime; they was out to cut my throat.

It’s a lot, it’s a mark, they’re gonna impress down on you. 
A haze, in my head, must’ve been hit too hard - off guard.

I think I’m gonna be it tonight. 
If there’s one way out,
it’s to swing my way through the crowd. 

I interpret that he is making references similar to the ox herder pictures, post first glimpse. That there isn’t really ‘the other guy’ we are ever fighting, and that proximity in relationships and the intellectual interpretations / bonds therein etc, family connections, or ‘blood’, tends to ‘blind’, or veil, for fear of a loss, which is ultimately backwards (there’s no actual loss). The love we fight against, is the very same which then heals when we’re done fighting, or ‘stitches up the eyes’, from the blinding cuts of interpreting love, or experiencing through a false (but absolutely innocent) subject object relating. He notes projection, in battling love, ‘the other guy’ is always exaggerated ‘fists like cinder & stone’, and our role in instigating always minimized ‘I dodge a blade on a dime, they were out to cut my throat’. We see ourselves as defender, other as aggressor, through projection of the self & other, subject object veil, which is a heavy ‘mark’ it seems they impress on you (we actually impress it upon ourself, love). As such, it’s inevitably realized to be a haze in my head, via spotting the projecting, labeling, etc... and the projection & labeling does return, come and go, before dissipating for the duration, noted by projection one’s own veiling onto another, as if the discord wasn’t felt, or as if one was ‘hit off guard’. Then the ‘last throws’ of ‘trying to be it (love)’, and the emptying of the ego or animal, a last hurrah of attempting to defend a “separate self’, by seeing the only way out (there is no way out of love) is by ‘swinging one’s way through the crowd’. What the lyrics, or communication can never say, I feel is portrayed so well in the meaningless ‘howls’ of the chorus.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Crying and feeling love is nice, but you can't be in that state all the time.

The thing with Love is, you gotta realize that it's more than any state. It's everything at all times. It is reality itself, regardless of how you feel about it. So be careful not to make Love a feeling thing, because your feelings will always fluctuate.

Exactly. Infinite Love is the Truth ?