assx95

Leo's newest video about god realization made me depressed

18 posts in this topic

It's when Leo says- Once you realize you are God, and are able to construct anything, even a billion dollars, you'd get bored with it, and would want to set limitations and make it a challenge, which is the life I'm living right now. So, what I grasped was, there is nothing to pursue. I am where I decided to be. So, if I pursue god realization, I'd be back again here living life, and then wanting to pursue god realization again, ad infinitum. 

I feel like knowing this, is a curse, and ignorance might be bliss. Then again. I don't know what to do anymore. What I lack, is that there is no inner compass active in me, which would give me hints, about what to do next. I am stuck with reasoning, and it doesn't go very far. 

It's actually the opposite. Once you have God-realization, you are free to do whatever you want. Life is a game you are playing with yourself for entertainment, so why not entertain yourself to the max. Yes, you are already God, but the whole reason why you created all this in the first place is so you can experience everything. We are doing this infinitely for eternity because it is infinitely entertaining. Once you realize this, you will laugh at how perfectly everything is designed. So it shouldn't discourage you from living, but rather freeing you to live more fully and accept every experience with gratitude because they are all love. And it is such a beautiful thing that you are where you are right now. Out of all the infinite possibilities in existence, you are a human on planet earth searching for meaning. You cannot see the sheer beauty of this moment until you have God-realization and have spent eternity being God.  

This is one of Leo's blindspots, in that he still self-projects into this god. To say the meaning of life and consciousness is that god is bored with his infinite powers and that's why he created this videogame of a reality is selling it way too short. 

Listen to other awakened individuals like Frank Yang for example, I don't think Frank would ever say things like that. This is why its important to follow different spiritual thinkers and not just one, they each compliment each other.

This is the dilemma with teaching advanced insights. 

On the one hand, they can make it a lot more likely that the seeker will get that awakening too, in that way they are very useful for seekers.

But the problem is, almost every enlightenment insight/awakening is depressive for the ego. It's not the insight itself but the ego's misinterpretation and self bias.

If someone has an awakening which is accompanied with ego death, and thus sees the awakening without biased lenses, it will be blissful and perfect. 

But if someone thinks about that same insight without having gone through the surrender and ego death ,which would be necessary to have that actual insight/awakening yourself, this insight is bound to be misinterpreted and depressive for the ego.

Look at it this way: If any enlightenment insight makes you depressed, then that is a sign that you understand something wrongly. The depression is not because Reality is inherently depressive, but because you don't understand Reality yet, and believe it to be different than it is. If you were to have a complete awakening and reallly understood the full picture, you would be in bliss and not depression. Reality is Infinite Love.

If an enlightenment insight makes you depressed, dismiss the insight and remind yourself of Ininite Love.

3 hours ago, assx95 said:

I am stuck with reasoning, and it doesn't go very far. 

Go beyond reasoning. There is nothing reasonable about what you've been doing up to this point.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This path is about Love and Beauty.

You need to keep regrounding yourself in the Beauty of Consciousness. Stop making everything so personal.

If you make it all about you, you will suffer. Move away from the stink of humanness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I thought survival was important.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura I thought survival was important.

It is important but the more you dwell on it the more you will hate life.

You need to survive while floating above survival. Like a butterfly rather than a pig ;)

Plot twist: he was a pig dreaming of being a man dreaming of being a butterfly :P

4 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

Is there any Russian spirituality? 

The Orthodox Russian church has some deep mystical tradition. It is probably the purest form of Christianity.

They call enlightenment Illumination.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to survive while floating above survival. Like a butterfly rather than a pig ;)

Please clarify.

You mean to say -

A) understanding that survival is a need

B) being detached from survival at the same time (still recognizing it as a need but not placing too much value on it)

C) Focusing on things higher than survival.

D) all of the above.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Please clarify.

You mean to say -

A) understanding that survival is a need

B) being detached from survival at the same time (still recognizing it as a need but not placing too much value on it)

C) Focusing on things higher than survival.

D) all of the above.

D

@assx95 Don't be depressed. God is infinite Love. Why would you be depressed when you know that life is infinitelty Good? The boredom term is used to describe God before it started life. God cannot be God if it did not start life because it wouldn't be itself which is everything. So it instantly starts everything. The journey is to get back to the source. God constructs life in this manner because it is what is Good. God after you complete the journey is now complete and self realized and will never be bored. Bored is before not after. After completing the journey, God is infinitely satisfied.

@Leo Gura
Will God restart life after complete self realization? Or will it just be forever?

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager You are asking questions about the future. The future is imaginary.

4 hours ago, assx95 said:

It's when Leo says- Once you realize you are God, and are able to construct anything, even a billion dollars, you'd get bored with it, and would want to set limitations and make it a challenge, which is the life I'm living right now. So, what I grasped was, there is nothing to pursue. I am where I decided to be. So, if I pursue god realization, I'd be back again here living life, and then wanting to pursue god realization again, ad infinitum. 

I feel like knowing this, is a curse, and ignorance might be bliss. Then again. I don't know what to do anymore. What I lack, is that there is no inner compass active in me, which would give me hints, about what to do next. I am stuck with reasoning, and it doesn't go very far. 

Don't just believe everything Leo says.

A lot of it is just him inferring and projecting stuff. Like, "Why would God create delusion?" - "Well, because he got bored".

Since he hasn't transcended his ego, he's identifying with God (or, rather, with Consciousness that believes it is God) and then projecting human emotions onto God, like boredom.

Another idea that he pulls out of his ass is that you'll play the game of fall asleep/wake up forever, as if Samsara is the only game there is in the entire universe.

4 hours ago, vladorion said:

Don't just believe everything Leo says.

A lot of it is just him inferring and projecting stuff. Like, "Why would God create delusion?" - "Well, because he got bored".

Since he hasn't transcended his ego, he's identifying with God (or, rather, with Consciousness that believes it is God) and then projecting human emotions onto God, like boredom.

Another idea that he pulls out of his ass is that you'll play the game of fall asleep/wake up forever, as if Samsara is the only game there is in the entire universe.

He said in an another thread that it's just for the ego to relate more that he used this word.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 hours ago, assx95 said:

Ya this can be a bitter pill so to speak.  Been caught in stuff like this before myself.  However, realize this interpretation is yours, and not of what he said.  Find interest in this phenomenon, REALLY examine this, look at it from all angles and all possibilities, really be mindfucked by what this means, let go, laugh and smile. 

If thats to vague, ponder some of these

1.  No issue prior to listening to video, but afterwards a new negative emotional state seemed to be felt.

2.  Unhappiness seemed to happen between the supposed point of hearing and interpreting Leo's words, maybe?

3.  What happened during and between those two points?

4.  Are these two points?  Or one event?  And if event, how far back does "event" go?  Forever?

5.  Can you just feel happy now?  Since maybe what he said was actually very positive, even though it wasn't interpreted that way?

6.  Can you just Be happy now even if what he said was not positive (maybe Leo wasn't telling the truth or perhaps was wrong or maybe Leo was just testing ya).

7.  Since the number 7 is lucky, you feeling lucky now?

Really take your time with these questions, really go into them, no rush, if you are looking for what Leo is pointing to, keep patient and try to have it all done quickly like so much is in this world of instant gratification....

Yes that much Freedom can malfunction ego. Particularly the part about nothing needing to be done.

Ego perpetuates it's existence  with meaning purpose and value. For ego there's always something else that needs to be attained no matter what.

When it's recognized those illusory goals was just the ego construct itself at work, it starts to collapse under the weight of truth. The Ivory Tower gets very weak because its foundation is dissolving.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi