Endangered-EGO

I dont want to realise God anymore.

42 posts in this topic

On 18/05/2021 at 6:51 PM, Nahm said:

@Endangered-EGO

I don’t mean let go in an ability /something one is able to do sense, I mean the opposite. When you let that go too, do you experience contentment? (I’m not asking about peace, but about contentment)

Yes, that's actually one type of "meditation" I enjoy doing. Like sitting, or laying on my back and not caring about anything, once I reach that state of being, I actually feel what you could call contentment, without reaching profound meditative states.

@Tim Ho The heaven awakening I had is not really a metaphysical truth, but more like a change in perspective + no-ego state. Not as incredible as Kundalini bliss or nothingness. Let's hope My head will show itself to me ;) 
I also stopped torturing myself with SDS meditation, cold water showers etc, because I have a notion, that spirituality is a path made out of suffering, for it to be transcended, which is a very unhealthy perspective on life. I am aware, that once I let go of strong physical pain, I enter a state of equanimity, but that's harder for sneaky stuff, and I often don't see the point of that.

@Gianna I don't only watch Leo's videos, I'm also in shinzen young's fb community, but I just love this forum too much. I am sorry you feel that way. It's really hard to remember the highs, when we are low.

@Endangered-EGO Keep in mind that all your thoughts and ideas are false, by definition. look for silence, nailing yourself in the present moment. forget about the spiritual realizations of others. clear your mind, there is only the present, and you in silence. 5 meo can help you a lot. Other psychedelics, as you define your state of mind, will create loops of confusion. 5 meo sweep your mind for a moment, it can make a difference, helps you to see how your mind is working , and to see what is beyond your mind