Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phyllis Wagner

So Leo, you don't have a conscious experience?

37 posts in this topic

@Hulia "Leo" is like another 'whirlpool', appearing in the river (reality) when conditions are such that he does.  Leo is something 'the Universe' is doing, and 'Leo' happens when conditions are such that he does. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

20 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Hulia "Leo" is like another 'whirlpool', appearing in the river (reality) when conditions are such that he does.  Leo is something 'the Universe' is doing, and 'Leo' happens when conditions are such that he does. 

Ok, the question that started this thread is incorrect per se. It´s not the Leo who is at home or not at home, identifies with ego or doesn´t, is a whirlpool or a river or what so ever

It´s always me, me, me - a reality or so to say a river with whirlpools - one of them my ego, the other - leo and so on... right?

@Hulia Yes, the OP question is a little misguided.  

I think you are on the right track, if I'm understanding you correctly.   Let's imagine that when a river 'whirlpools', instead of creating bubbles, it forms thoughts.. sometimes it might form the thought, 'I am a whirlpool.'  This thought would be something that the whole river is doing when it whirlpools.  Thoughts of 'I am a self' is something the Universe often does when it peoples. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

there is only one question ... is leo me or am i leo

26 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

there is only one question ... is leo me or am i leo

both.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Hulia said:

Please correct me, if I am wrong. But isn´t it so, that the ego doesn´t disappear, what disappears is the identification with the ego? Of courses somebody is home, and hopefully not a zombie :))) 

Experience can apparently collapse permanently. Just check out Andreas Muller. Totally different from God-realization but it's an equally high separate mountaintop.

@Leo Gura

I have come to the conclusion, this obviously cannot be grasped by the ego mind. God is not human, so how can 'you' as a human understand it.

I keep awakening to myself as God, I've had roughly 10 awakenings now... but I keep coming back! Maybe I don't want to accept I'm alone and make myself forget.

Is there a point this integrates so strongly with the ego, you can't fool yourself anymore?

Yeah, didn't know what to think of think. Sure, I don't experience anyone else on the forum or in the whole world? But, did I really create Leo like that? Seems a little weird and fishy to me. 

I mean, I can understand me creating the whole thing but, idk how it's working.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

46 minutes ago, Godishere said:

I keep awakening to myself as God, I've had roughly 10 awakenings now... but I keep coming back! Maybe I don't want to accept I'm alone and make myself forget.

The ego doesnt accept it because the ego only has meaning if it is contrasted with "other"  it exists in imagination along with other duality.

When one has this particular awakening (and this was the case for me) the mind opens up and it is literally shown to you directly (God showing itself really) that you are completely alone as God.  It's jawdropping, like a curtain just lifts.  And you just want to run and hide because it's so shocking.  You want to run and hide but there is no where to go because everything and everyone, all of it, is you.  It's probably the single biggest mindfuck I have ever experienced.  It's something else.   But when you come back to ego consciousness it's no longer direct and the ego doesn't see Oneness it sees itself and everyone else!!

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yeah man I have experienced this. I have notes and notes of my insights. I just wish I could live from that consciousness... 

But when I'm that conscious, I also know I want to be back in the dream ?? yet here I am chasing the awakening again!!

Edited by Godishere

25 minutes ago, Godishere said:

But when I'm that conscious, I also know I want to be back in the dream ?? 

that's how it goes.

God is a drama queen :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura

God is not human, so how can 'you' as a human understand it.

When, you are God, so you can understand yourself.

A human cannot understand God. But God can understand God. And that's how it must be done.

Is there a point this integrates so strongly with the ego, you can't fool yourself anymore?

Depends on how you define "fool yourself".

But obviously you can do more and more spiritual work until the ego dissolves more and more.

Will psychedelics alone be enough to fully dissolve the ego? I would not count on it. You have to put in serious work outside your trips.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You stated in this video that God lives out each human life individually, one after another, saying that after you die, you will live out the next life. Are you taking back those statements?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise Become conscious for yourself what is true.

You're so wise and smart. You tell me what is true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura My experience is that now is all there is. Therefore those statements were false. But I didn’t fully reject that video, because I believed (still do) that you have a higher state of consciousness than me, and that when I reach that state, I will see that what you said was true. I assume that there’s much I’m not conscious of, so I keep an open mind. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

So does Leo have a conscious experience? Seems he would.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"