Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phyllis Wagner

So Leo, you don't have a conscious experience?

37 posts in this topic

While you are typing the answer to this thread you are like a philosophical zombie? There is no one home? 

12 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Whether he tells you there is or isn’t anyone home does not change whether you can actually know if he is conscious or not. 

I just want to know his answer.

@Phyllis Wagner Your logic will not work. You need to change your state of consciousness to realize what humans are.

You are trying capture God in a box, and that won't work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Phyllis Wagner Your logic will not work. You need to change your state of consciousness to realize what humans are.

You are trying capture God in a box, and that won't work.

Could you give a yes/no answer to the question "are you conscious right now?"? I am aware that an illusion can still say yes to this question like a robot - I am still interested.

Does anyone else get this? This stuff is mind boggling.

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

23 minutes ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

Could you give a yes/no answer to the question "are you conscious right now?"? I am aware that an illusion can still say yes to this question like a robot - I am still interested.

Read again what I wrote you.

Leo doesn't want to acknowledge publicly that he has an individual conscious experience, because he's under the misunderstanding that awakening means permanently and irretrievably overcoming that perspective and he's trying to present himself as awakened by avoiding such questions.  There is too much ego, too much bitterness, impatience and snark within him which simply wouldn't be there if he was actually retaining god-realization at all times.  An enlightened person doesn't look like that - an enlightened person appears humble and good-natured, unfrustrated and willing to provide answers from an egoic perspective if that's what is required to help another attain insight.

Many false proclaimers of enlightenment appear to suggest that they no longer have any ability to enter into an embodied egoic state - this is a lie, motivated by their own desire to convince themselves that it is true in order to retain their egoic status as 'enlightened'.  In truth to 'forget' the ego state doesn't mean racking your brain trying to remember it and being unable, it simply means that state leaves the conscious perception.  It's analagous to how before reading these next words, you had 'forgotten' about the image of a pink elephant.  In truth you could have brought to mind a pink elephant at any time you wanted, you've seen the meme before and it's accessible within your mind, but it simply wasn't in your awareness until I mentioned it.  This is the sense in which the egoic state becomes forgotten.

Edited by kinesin

6 minutes ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

I don't get it, like at all.

To get it you'd have to go through many awakenings and surrender all your fears about solipsism and the like.

It is too radical and too threatening. You don't want to accept that you are the one and only God. You want to keep playing social games and pretending like stuff exists outside of you.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To get it you'd have to go through many awakenings and surrender all your fears about solipsism and the like.

It is too radical and too threatening. You don't want to accept that you are the one and only God. You want to keep playing social games and pretending like stuff exists outside of you.

Have you ever had experiences of people acting in completely counterintuitive ways during an awakening? I take it most of your awakenings have occurred solo, but are there any instances you can think of where people have seemed to act differently seemingly as a result of you being in a high consciousness state? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

14 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

are there any instances you can think of where people have seemed to act differently seemingly as a result of you being in a high consciousness state?

No

Please correct me, if I am wrong. But isn´t it so, that the ego doesn´t disappear, what disappears is the identification with the ego? Of courses somebody is home, and hopefully not a zombie :))) 

@Hulia "Ego" appears like a whirlpool appears in a river.  When conditions of the river are just so, a whirlpool appears, and when those conditions are not such that a whirlpool appears, there is none.  The thing about whirlpools is that there is no 'whirlpool' that exists on it's own, 'separate' from 'what the river is doing'.  You can't take a whirlpool out of a river and inspect it.  There is the water, and it's motion, and shape.. but there really is no 'whirlpool'. 

The 'ego' is just a thought that arises, that there is a 'self' that exists 'separate' from 'what the organism is doing'.  

Consider the following two statements:

"I am growing hair right now."

"I am thinking thoughts right now."

Notice that the 'I' in these two statements is the same "I", but in the first statement "I" is not referring to some 'self' inside the organism who is busy with the task of growing hair, it's referring to the entire organism, while in the second statement, it seems to be referring to some some separate 'self' who is inside the organism somewhere who is 'thinking thoughts'.  This is how the 'illusion of self', or Ego, arises. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah sure, I know about all this. What I basically want to know is does God live his fake lives in serial or in parallel? 

I am aware that even if it is parallel there is ultimately just one being. But does this being live these one at a time or simultaneously?

@Phyllis Wagner If you are God, where are these parallel lives? Who is living them if not you?

You assume some other God who is not you who is living them. Where is this second God? Have you ever met him?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Phyllis Wagner If you are God, where are these parallel lives? Who is living them if not you?

You assume some other God who is not you who is living them. Where is this second God? Have you ever met him?

No, but isn't the common explanation that I as God have split myself of from these perspectives in order to properly experience my human ego perspective, while the other perspective still go on in the now. I remember you explaining it like that in the past.

I don't know this perspective seems kinda unhealthy. So it is all about me, no one is real, , everything that happens in my life is a sign I give myself to awaken. Can you imagine living life like that? Seems like a psychotic break.

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

@Phyllis Wagner I am talking about deeper levels of realization that I've reached.

Your awakenings are going to come in layers. You're got gonna grasp it all at once.

18 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

"Ego" appears like a whirlpool appears in a river.  When conditions of the river are just so, a whirlpool appears, and when those conditions are not such that a whirlpool appears, there is none.  The thing about whirlpools is that there is no 'whirlpool' that exists on it's own, 'separate' from 'what the river is doing'.  You can't take a whirlpool out of a river and inspect it.  There is the water, and it's motion, and shape.. but there really is no 'whirlpool'. 

So when Leo answers the questions he is a river? But there is no objective perspective. He should be a whirlpool  a river in the condition of whirlpool? And this whirlpool of Leo is probably a weaker one than of an average person?