arlin

Heavy metals detox protocol

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys, im looking for material around detoxing the brain from heavy metals like leo talked about in the last video...

Because that would help a lot with meditation..

What kind of detox protocol do you use and how significantly has it improve your medative experience?

@arlin I would start with eliminating foods that are toxic to brain health, like gluten/wheat, rye, barley, etc, excess sugar/artificial sugar, food additives and chemicals in processed foods, etc. Leo mentioned he would share the protocol in his future vids. In the meantime bring your body pH to balance with consuming more live enzyme rich foods, good fats (like avocados), clean water, etc. Cleaning out your diet is always the first step in detoxification process

47 minutes ago, arlin said:

Hey guys, im looking for material around detoxing the brain from heavy metals like leo talked about in the last video...

Because that would help a lot with meditation..

What kind of detox protocol do you use and how significantly has it improve your medative experience?

Milk thistle is huge for detoxification in general, since it helps support the liver. 

Edited by Holygrail

@Natasha i agree with eliminating foods point thank you for that. But besides that, il would take an eternety to clear up years of junk in the body without a protocol..i think leo once shared in his blog a smoothie for detoxification, but i cant find it lol.

I am looking for high quality books that cover this topicnor even a detox coach who has experience so if you know any of this please let me know.

10 minutes ago, Holygrail said:

Milk thistle is huge for detoxification in general, since it helps support the liver. 

Never heart of milk thistle, i will do more research on this

Yea I would love a protocol.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yea... @Leo Gura , give us some material if you have the time! Dont keep us waiting 

I've done the cutler protocol. I think its got the best track record. Read the book, join the Facebook group. Make sure to dose correctly according to their half life's. Or else your just stirring up metals and displacing them in another part causing more damage. Make sure you got all your metals out of your mouth first.

The gentlest way would be to take a lot of minerals like good quality sea salt or mineral water. But you won't get real work done until you do the protocol. And you need to do the protocol correctly or risk hurting yourself more. 

I would definitely read the book first. You definitely need to know what you are doing.

See also:

I have no personal experience with it.

I do suppose I will try it at some point.

But I will be careful as fuck.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/