charlie cho

Reading "The Game", Who is Owen Cook, Attending his seminars, my first impressions

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@John Iverson dude WTF, if they see you touching a hot girl, spread it on facebook, that's awesome. I would invite people do that. Unless I fail. But failing is part of the process. If you ain't willing to fail, you ain't willing to succeed. If you ain't willing to take pains, you ain't taking the pleasures. 

Edited by charlie cho

Movie Scene of the Game: Crisis Core Director Lazard: By the way what is your dream, to become a first, is it? Zack: Nope. It's to become a Hero! Director Lazard: Is it so. Quite a sad dream but a good one nonetheless Zack:(

My Instagram: 조상범 charlie (@charlie887) If you can, I always like to talk about important things with people in more depth, be it spirituality, science, religion, or business

4 hours ago, charlie cho said:

When we were flirting, she liked to tease me that I'm a pussy and a coward.

That's because she's testing you to see if you have balls or not.

If you keep being a pussy she will lose all attraction for you. Sounds like it's already the case.

You made her the prize so why would she sleep with a ball-less pussy man? No attractive woman wants such a man.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

What Kind of Date location ideas where i can seduce her and build rapport and do the Kino,

Coffee shop in a pretty outdoor shopping area is ideal.

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

i am worried if i do Kino in a public place someone will record

Who gives a fuck? Be a man and stop worrying about stupid things.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

@John Iverson Brainstorm cool places 5 MIN WALKING TIME from YOUR HOUSE: a place to have some coffee, a juice bar, a game of volleyball with your wing and another girl, a walk with your dog, invite her over to your rooftop or your friends rooftop, etc. The limit is your imagination .

Then learn to "Seed the pull"

Meaning of " Pull "  : Taking her from one place to another, ( from the club to outside the club,  from outside the club to grab some kebabs, from the kebab to your place, etc. )

Meaning of Seeding : Mentioning an idea from beforehand so it seems more plausible later on. For example, you're with her having some coffee. You say, " I love mango. Haven't had one in some time " . Then bla bla bla bla ( learn how to vibe and talk forever )  and 10 min later you say smth like "  You know what, I really want some mango. Lets buy some at this fruit shop and make a smoothie (  at your place ) . 

This is just an idea. The limit is your imagination.

Bonus tip  ( optional ) You can go to the date without your wallet ( for example) . Then you say " oh shit i forgot my wallet ". Then you tell her to come with you grab your wallet real quick. You two go in . She sneak peaks your house for one minute and you guys bounce back to the dating place.

This accomplishes two things : one : The's more comfortable with you because of bouncing around locations  ( with you ) .

Two : she will feel more at ease once you pulled her back home for second time .

If she doesn't comply you can just let her go. No need for you to struggle with girls that don't like you or aren't in the mood for a guy. Adapt the belief that the world is filled with horny girls that what a cool guy ( you ) .

These are just ideas. Adopt them and make your own version of these. If you can't handle basic logistics you don't deserve to get laid. Game is 70%+ logistics. That's why having an appartment for yourself right outside the club or few more steps away is GOLDEN.

Certified lazy skeptic and armchair philosopher

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you keep being a pussy she will lose all attraction for you. Sounds like it's already the case.

I don't think I'm a pussy. You think I'm a pussy? Much of your honesty is appreciated because I love an honest feedback from a good man like you however uncomfortable it maybe. I don't know what the outcome will be, but I do not think it wise to give up on her just yet, nor do I want to as much as it is suggested by what you have just written. 

Edited by charlie cho

Movie Scene of the Game: Crisis Core Director Lazard: By the way what is your dream, to become a first, is it? Zack: Nope. It's to become a Hero! Director Lazard: Is it so. Quite a sad dream but a good one nonetheless Zack:(

My Instagram: 조상범 charlie (@charlie887) If you can, I always like to talk about important things with people in more depth, be it spirituality, science, religion, or business

Posted (edited)

@Hello from Russia thanks big man. Much appreciated to get feedback from the big man himself

Edited by charlie cho

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

What do you mean I'm a p****? P**** how? You mean the way I talk?

Edited by charlie cho

10 hours ago, charlie cho said:

@Leo Gura Dude. Can I ask specific pick up advice from you. 

I already knew this german girl meeting her in a house party and we had a good talk and connected quite well. We then went to a club with her friends, and that club was too loud I wasn't able to talk with her very much. And whenever she goes to that specific club, she closes and suddenly doesn't like to talk to me even though she would only talk to me outside the club. That was a month ago. I didn't pursue her very much because .... whatever.... I didn't feel like she was that pretty

She DMed me many times commenting on how I look good when I put gel on my hair. I invited her to my house parties 2 times, but I didn't talk to her much. 

Yesterday, I met her again with her friends and I realize she's really pretty than I ever thought. me and my wingman met with her friend in the street coincidentally, and decided to go to a park next to a river in the middle of the city. She's a college student, so I helped her with her hw for fun, we talked a lot, I was a little bit physical not overtly of course since she had a lot of her friends there. Definitely for fuck's sake we flirted. It wasn't a friend vibe. There were many cool guys there, and she would only talk to me, it's not like there were only her friends. Definitely, I think I'm really good at talking. 

But then, we again went to that shitty fucking club. You can't hear what the other person is saying even with talking near the other's ear. Then she did the same bullshit again where she couldn't hear me, and do nothing. 

Recently, I was working on my text game. Anyways, before I would ask her out to coffee the next day, I've just texted her the next day and tried to chat her up. Made her laugh a little bit. I asked what she was doing the tomorrow. She said she was meeting her friends. I said then let's meet in the afternoon. Then she said she had classes. (man it's like we are in a club again) I said, then, okay invite me to meet your friends. 

next day, no answer. She did the no answer tactic once before, so I teased her saying she's probably popular. She complied with saying that she's just lazy. Was my answer "invite me to meet your friends" too overt? . Did I not create social capital enough? Or am I too impatient. Or do I suck with text game. She is really intense in a way where she can be really direct. She has that DARK look in her, kinda like Marla Singer in Fight club but also physically like dark colors. Was asking for coffee with her a bad idea? I'm not a very DARK guy. (seeing from just how I write, you may know) I'm a very positive guy. This girl is hard man.

Do I text her again if she doesn't answer my "invite me to meet your friends" text. Do I just give up on her. How do I pursue this marla singer german girl

bro, wtf who reads this whole bullshit, you think waaaay to much for nothing

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Who gives a fuck? Be a man and stop worrying about stupid things.

1. Even i get to the heavy kinos?, The kiss? the PDA? I remember my high school teacher advicer before to the video we had watched he said it is inappropriate to do that in public if they were going to do they need to get a room, that is the time it limits my expression towards a girl in a date like i do not know now what is my limitation to the public displaying stuffs , tho every time i am hearing people's experience that they had sex in public like in swimming pool or sex in the fitting room, watching infield kissing the target frenching kissing them or kissing them almost a minute that challenge what my Teacher and my limiting beliefs are, idk maybe ass grabbing in day time and public maybe also that is okay

2. Is it necessary to really must search places? And have a lists of places and survey the area for possible pulling them in different locations there

I have more question

Is renting my own house a great strategy for this pick up thing? Because i somehow see the advantage to really pursue living alone tho the only problem i had is how do i live alone i am not used to prepare my food everyday, general cleaning the house, how can i put that in my schedule that at the same time i am doing and pursuing not only the pick up but i am reading a book, pursuing my life purpose, and the practicing the skills i encountered that is valuable for me

10 hours ago, mmKay said:

@John Iverson Brainstorm cool places 5 MIN WALKING TIME from YOUR HOUSE: a place to have some coffee, a juice bar, a game of volleyball with your wing and another girl, a walk with your dog, invite her over to your rooftop or your friends rooftop, etc. The limit is your imagination .

Then learn to "Seed the pull"

Meaning of " Pull "  : Taking her from one place to another, ( from the club to outside the club,  from outside the club to grab some kebabs, from the kebab to your place, etc. )

Meaning of Seeding : Mentioning an idea from beforehand so it seems more plausible later on. For example, you're with her having some coffee. You say, " I love mango. Haven't had one in some time " . Then bla bla bla bla ( learn how to vibe and talk forever )  and 10 min later you say smth like "  You know what, I really want some mango. Lets buy some at this fruit shop and make a smoothie (  at your place ) . 

This is just an idea. The limit is your imagination.

Bonus tip  ( optional ) You can go to the date without your wallet ( for example) . Then you say " oh shit i forgot my wallet ". Then you tell her to come with you grab your wallet real quick. You two go in . She sneak peaks your house for one minute and you guys bounce back to the dating place.

This accomplishes two things : one : The's more comfortable with you because of bouncing around locations  ( with you ) .

Two : she will feel more at ease once you pulled her back home for second time .

If she doesn't comply you can just let her go. No need for you to struggle with girls that don't like you or aren't in the mood for a guy. Adapt the belief that the world is filled with horny girls that what a cool guy ( you ) .

These are just ideas. Adopt them and make your own version of these. If you can't handle basic logistics you don't deserve to get laid. Game is 70%+ logistics. That's why having an appartment for yourself right outside the club or few more steps away is GOLDEN.

?

@John Iverson of course getting ur own house is important

Posted (edited)

@JJfromSwitzerland people like you dont read them because you have no thoughts. Hows that working out for you? Not thinking? Your game tight? Are you advancing on your career?

Edited by charlie cho

@Leo Gura what do you think Leo, should i persist in the non-needy way you described it?

14 hours ago, charlie cho said:

I don't know what the outcome will be, but I do not think it wise to give up on her just yet, nor do I want to as much as it is suggested by what you have just written. 

Just remember there are plenty of girls. Don't get fixated on any one girl. You know what cures neediness with one girl? Trying to pick up another!

@charlie cho  teasing her for not responding with "you are probably very popular" is a good one, I will use that one. What other tactics do you use when she flakes?

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

Posted (edited)

@EnlightenmentBlog I am already. About 3-4 girls right now on the phone. Text game is hard bro, but totally did not know the importance of phone game. Just found out I need to do it. 

Edited by charlie cho

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck I'm would advise just be non-reactive and be at the cause, a sign of a leader. In other words, one has no attachments. She may see you as needy, but that doesn't matter because what matters is whether or not you are truly not needy. I guess what's then important after is to demonstrate the fact that you don't really care. Apparently, Leo is saying I suck at that, and yes, I agree that I suck at demonstrating what I already am. 

So, "You are probably very popular"

"No, I'm just lazy" 

This is just like... when you see a kid who is trying to be tough, you tell him, "Wow, you are strong. I bet you can beat me in a fight." Remember, if the kid answers "I can beat you in a fight!" it only proves him trying to get my approval. It's a form of bait. The best way to bait someone to answer the way you want is to either be very loving and collaborative with the response or at least appear to be as such. 

So when you qualify the other person, and give and give, it can go two ways. One is that the other person will look at you like a wuss. The other is that the other person will look at you as a truly good guy. People who love your cocky self are usually low quality people who are insecure themselves. People who are truly high value can see through that shit. High value people are more gracious, take it from me because my family is wealthy in Korea, and we don't like to be rugged and unmannerly even to a low quality person, almost to the extent of absurdity. Take it that most garbage men, stone miners, boxers, and Janitors are unmannerly. It's a sign of status, whether moral or immoral. I'm not saying people who like being cocky ain't moral. No... I'm just saying society view it that way. 

"You are probably very popular"

"Thanks for not answering the text"

"I see that everybody likes you, so you don't have time for pussies. I get it because I understand the feeling." 

This not only works for girls, it works for just people in general. If you humble yourself and lower yourself, the other person will feel insecure because you are demonstrating higher value by being gracious and being able to humble. And yes, humility can be a sign of high status (and if abused, the most hypocritical and you don't want to be that guy) 

I don't have prepared lines. I just know I'm not needy, though I suck at demonstrating the fucking non-neediness. But you do have to get the inner game first before doing all the right things outwardly. though, you can only get such good lines when you first nail the inner game, so I guess I'm at least half way there. 

Edited by charlie cho

@charlie cho that is gold... I think I get what you are saying. It is not what you do but how you do it. It is the frame.

By the way, I have trouble with text game too. I totally suck at that. Yesterday I got a phone number and I said "Hi, this is ..." and she didn't even open my text.

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

@StarStruck okay. I can help you with this. I find that asking a girl out calling her is better. If its just text, the accountability is low. She is held accountable when she gives you her word not by text but voice.

Okay the problem with her not opening your text is this. 

There is a thing called investment. U want to invest in something with potential, high value right? What do people value? First thing im good at is intimacy and friendship. Second is sexual value, which often glides with intimacy and friendship. Sexual value includes good looks, true confidence, competency/intelligence, social awareness, physical strength, and most importantly, the chemistry between you two. No matter how good you are, if you dont have chemistry, then fuck it. This is the heaven's will, and it aint so wise to defy the will of heaven. 

I would say the former is more important for her to just reply to your text in the first place. The latter is important if you want her to continue talking to you and go out with you. 

You said

"Hi this is..."

Okay..... this text already demonstrates the fact that you have not created much intimacy or friendship with the girl. Who the fuck would say "Hi this is..." to an acquintance you fairly had a good time with, let alone a girl? My assessment here is that you have not created an impacting impression on her in the meet. 

Look deep into yourself and know who you are. Be yourself and let her be herself. Let her enjoy your company as much as you enjoy hers. There is no gimmick. No manipulation for fucks sake to just fuck her. No. Be cool. Be honest. If you also are interested in her sexually, then demonstrate leadership, competency, compassion, and social awareness (DONT LIE OTHERWISE SHE WILL SEE RIGHT THROUGH IT UNLESS SHES A DUMB CHICK WHICH THERE ARE MANY)

The answer:

So i will say first be yourself... and find what is unique to you that she will love and cherish. Demonstrate what is already in you in the meet. Look at her inner qualities first.

Then, if you are also interested sexually with her, demonstrate leadership, authenticity, compassion, competency, social awareness, confidence, playfulness, health, & whatever that she is into that you can demonstrate further since every one is different. 

If you have established the things above, she aint gonna ignore your text unless she is fucking retarded. Just doing the first part well, she will reply.