The0Self

Leo: your new video

93 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, cookiemonster said:

What you really mean is that you don't remember asking for any of this shit.

Not sure if you're aware of the vintage phenomenon they call Red Dwarf, but this old clip really sums up the situation. Once you delete your memory, your memory is thereafter deleted.

Yeah right, I'm supposed to believe in some idea which 1. Isn't in my experience and 2. I don't even have any memory of.

Don't reply to me, I'm sick of all the mental games, wishful thinking, and beliefs here.

Edited by Blackhawk

19 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Yeah right, I'm supposed to believe in some idea which 1. Isn't in my experience and 2. I don't even have any memory of.

Don't reply to me, I'm sick of all the mental games, wishful thinking, and beliefs here.

But those are also mental games, wishful thinking and beliefs you are saying, they are just more depressing xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

It's all Love.

Still....I like it too. Nothing better then when you return to dualites.Haha

King is back from exile.

Yes when you return to, not when you're always into. 

King of ? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Leo Gura I've realized God Consciousness a couple times via psychedelics in the past year. Your latest video helped reaffirm this experience. Thank you :)

1. What does one do after they've realized This but are not stabilized in any "nondual" state typically associated with Enlightenment? Should I even pursue classical Enlightenment at this point, or is that just more illusion?

2. Are there other teachers who speak of the same Truth illuminated in your video? Ramana Maharshi? Nisargadatta Maharaj? Any modern day teachers you could point to (besides you)?

1 hour ago, tuckerwphotography said:

1. What does one do after they've realized This but are not stabilized in any "nondual" state typically associated with Enlightenment? Should I even pursue classical Enlightenment at this point, or is that just more illusion?

This is ENTIRELY up to you. You are (literally) free to do or be anything you set your heart upon!

Don't outsource this part of your journey to "other people." Get creative!

At the same time, work on grounding. Don't let an immature ego usurp and posture as God :ph34r:

1 hour ago, tuckerwphotography said:

2. Are there other teachers who speak of the same Truth illuminated in your video? Ramana Maharshi? Nisargadatta Maharaj? Any modern day teachers you could point to (besides you)?

They all brush against God Realization to varying degrees, but Leo is the only one to directly address the ramifications: YOU YOURSELF as Omniscience, Omnipotence, Loneliness; Love.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

15 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

This is ENTIRELY up to you. You are (literally) free to do or be anything you set your heart upon!

@RendHeaven I know, that's why I'm asking Leo because I want to know what advice myself would have for myself ;)

But thank you for your reply and appreciate your words :)

Edited by tuckerwphotography

Loved the vid. The only thing I don't particularly like is when Leo insist/assumes that the listener doesn't understand what he is saying. "I understand that, but you don't understand that yet" is true if "you" is directed to a limited ego mind and "I" is let's say "God." God understands that the limited human being doesn't understand that, but what I am able to do is to switch between the consciousness of God and the limited human mind. It is like the voice of God exists in 2 different domains and gives to different meanings based on what "dimension" you're in. When God awakens everything awakens, when God sleeps or dreams everything dreams. That is why escaping the dream is impossible, because the dream can not be ascended using dream tools and that is all you have in the dream. It is sort of a quantum leap that happens effortlessly. 

When you treat Illusions and dreams stories as if they are real, you are right back in the dream again.

Nobody's doing or having them because they are simply already not real.

This isn't directed at anybody in particular.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

12 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

When you treat Illusions and dreams stories as if they are real, you are right back in the dream again.

Nobody's doing or having them because they are simply already not real.

This isn't directed at anybody in particular.

Sure, but have you experienced God-realization? Even though there's no you, there's still more, even if there's no one left to do it. In a sense, you could say it's just getting into the weeds, but what beautiful weeds they are.

It's not really contradicting the fact of nonduality. Unconditional Love can't help but manifest as formless infinite God. Yeah no one is doing it, but it's all there is.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

Sure, but have you experienced God-realization? Even though there's no you, there's still more, even if there's no one left to do it. In a sense, you could say it's just getting into the weeds, but what beautiful weeds they are.

It's not really contradicting the fact of nonduality. Unconditional Love can't help but manifest as formless infinite God. Yeah no one is doing it, but it's all there is.

Let's put it this way:

Say you were having a dream in which you were chasing a leprechaun that would grant you three wishes beyond your wildest dreams if he is caught.

Then your alarm clock goes off and you wake up, but you still remember the dream very vividly.

Would you quickly throw your socks and shoes on and run out the door trying to find this dream leprechaun?(don't answer that hehe)

When Awakening occurs it's recognized that the individual and it's bundle of dream stories/beliefs and concepts never actually existed in reality.

When the bottom of the bucket falls out, it never holds water again.

When the snake is recognized as just a piece of rope it doesn't keep tricking you over and over again.

When the foundation of Illusion dissolves under the weight of truth the Ivory Tower collapses.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Let's put it this way:

Say you were having a dream in which you were chasing a leprechaun that would grant you three wishes beyond your wildest dreams if he is caught.

Then your alarm clock goes off and you wake up, but you still remember the dream very vividly.

Would you quickly throw your socks and shoes on and run out the door trying to find this dream leprechaun?(don't answer that hehe)

When Awakening occurs it's recognized that the individual and it's bundle of dream stories/beliefs and concepts never actually existed in reality.

When the bottom of the bucket falls out, it never holds water again.

When the snake is recognized as just a piece of rope it doesn't keep tricking you over and over again.

When the foundation of Illusion dissolves under the weight of truth the Ivory Tower collapses.

Well sure, this whole timeless thing (no-thing) isn't moving, and it's just an appearance, but more and less awesome appearances can appear. No one is judging them as awesome or less so, but yeah. There are different mountaintops, apparently -- of course, not really...

Yes there's only impermanence.... and even that is just a story. 

It's definitely not what the individual is seeking.

The ME wants something solid to grasp, name, label and check-off as understood.

THIS is unknowable.... and not because it can't be named, but because any name or meaning placed over top of it, is a projected idea at best.

@Leo Gura

In the past, you have talked about Enlightenment and Life Purpose as contradictory paths - that Enlightenment is an independent variable from success and fulfillment from LP. 

What is your current take on this? Is pursuing Authentic Life Purpose and God-realization aligned - or align-able?

God-realization ("Omniscience") also seems to fit Aurobindo's / Wilber's model (Over-mind, Meta-mind, Supermind)unnamed.gif

Edited by Himanshu