The0Self

Leo: your new video

93 posts in this topic

Just linking the video that is the topic of this discussion.  I have not yet watched it, but will at a later date:

30 minutes ago, The0Self said:

LSD-25 is one of the most ego-dissolving, human-transcending, God-mode psychedelics

Yeah I went very deep on it too. I didn't try anything else yet to compare but acid is great.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Leo Gura I have 3 questions:

1. Are you aware of/contemplating methods other than psychs that move you in the "upward" direction such that the finite mind gradually expands until it becomes infinite? Is contemplation essentially this?

2. How is the "downward" movement, which is focused on removing mental labels, not the same thing as the deconstruction you advocate? Is it that the "upward" embraces construction as a necessary part of Deconstruction?

3. I understand radical aloneness, that there is no one to help and nothing to do. Why do you think so many cultures advocate the bodhisattva approach of withholding one's awakening to help others, and do you think there's any wisdom to it?

2 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

What I'm saying is just that there is nothing to understand

I don’t want to understand, it wasn't what I was asking, I want to be aware of it, aware of how the physical reality emerges. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

No. ‘Perception of the body’...is a thought. There isn’t a before and after thought... since before and after are thoughts. 

I can’t reconcile it with another senses. Feeling is not a thought, right? Or everything is a freaking thought? ?

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Galyna The body is created in your visual field to decieve you. Being attached and identitfied with the body happens next, because you are in a low state of consciousness. When your statr of consciousness rises, you start to see that you are not the body. The body happens within you. You are consciousness.

Pls read my comment again. You didn’t answer my question. 

20 minutes ago, SonataAllegro said:

How is the "downward" movement, which is focused on removing mental labels, not the same thing as the deconstruction you advocate? Is it that the "upward" embraces construction as a necessary part of Deconstruction?

The key difference between "downwards" and "upwards" is that "upwards" emphasizes Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence,  Omnibenevolence, etc. as direct realizations.

The "downwards" counterpart is not speaking of anything necessarily contradictory, other than that it either de-emphasizes or outright denounces Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omnibenevolence, etc. (particularly the first 2).

20 minutes ago, SonataAllegro said:

I understand radical aloneness, that there is no one to help and nothing to do. Why do you think so many cultures advocate the bodhisattva approach of withholding one's awakening to help others, and do you think there's any wisdom to it?

"so many cultures" are imaginary >:))

It's Love.

@RendHeaven

When you move "upwards" does at some point deconstruction become limited?

If it does what happens at that point? What comes next? 

Just curious.

@spacecake AL-LAD, if you can find it, dose at 150 mcg or 225 mcg. It's the gentlest newbie psychedelic.

Other than that, any classic like LSD, shrooms or DMT will do in low to medium doses. Even DPT is okay for the first time but you have to dose low and insufflate through nostrils.

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

I don’t want to understand, it wasn't what I was asking, I want to be aware of it, aware of how the physical reality emerges. 

Ah the magic of it. Got ya. Well as long as you want to become aware it, you won't be, hehe. Paradox. DMT helps tho.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Guys  who want enlightenment to figure out all their problems are like the dudes who wants an easy mod on Sekiro.

You're missing out on life, PLAY IT instead of wanting a fucking cheat code xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

53 minutes ago, Shin said:

Guys  who want enlightenment to figure out all their problems are like the dudes who wants an easy mod on Sekiro.

You're missing out on life, PLAY IT instead of wanting a fucking cheat code xD

Don't assume that everyone wants to play, not even use cheat codes.

2 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Don't assume that everyone wants to play, not even use cheat codes.

You're writting a message on a forum, so you're playing.

I'm playing cause I believe there is a human writting behind a screen somewhere that I'm replying to.

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're writting a message on a forum, so you're playing.

I'm playing cause I believe there is a human writting behind a screen somewhere that I'm replying to.

Yes because I'm forced to play, not that I want to play. I never asked for any of this shit. What am I supposed to do? Kill myself, only to find myself yet again mysteriously reappear in a life experience which I never asked for or created?

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Yes because I'm forced to play, not that I want to play. I never asked for any of this shit. What am I supposed to do? Kill myself, only to find myself yet again mysteriously reappear in a life experience which I never asked for or created?

Forced by who ?

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Forced by who ?

I don't know, reality, it doesn't matter.

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't know, reality, it doesn't matter.

It does matter, cause as long as you believe there is something outside you that is doing something to you, how could you possibly be open to the realization that there isn't anything else than you ?

Maybe that's your kick, to believe that, in that case have fun, but maybe you're bullshitting yourself (well you do anyway xD  ) :D 

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

It does matter, cause as long as you believe there is something outside you that is doing something to you, how could you possibly be open to the realization that there isn't anything else than you ?

Maybe that's your kick, to believe that, in that case have fun, but maybe you're bullshitting yourself (well you do anyway xD  ) :D 

Whatever. I can't talk here freely because of fear of getting warning points or getting banned, so I have to end this conversation here.

7 hours ago, cookiemonster said:

Thanks for replying. :)

For clarity, I understand that the boredom aspect isn't to be taken literally, but that's not the aspect I was trying to draw attention to. I'm more interested in the becoming aspect.

So for example, in your reply you wrote:-

"But at some point God will also move to experience finite dreams."

This referencing of "at some point" and "moving" implies an animated process, which by definition would require some kind of time-based super-structure. The "at some point" implies a before and an after, and the idea of God "moving" into finite dreams also implies a before and an after. All of this implies God is under the authority of some kind of higher transcendental timeline.

I don't understand how, if time is an emergent phenomenon that flows out of consciousness. that God can be subject to animational processes which apparently facilitate the various different cycles between non-duality and finite dreams. How can such cycles and oscillations occur without some kind of higher timeline that God itself is subject to?

Again, you take my words too literally. Words are just pointers.

God is outside time and not contrained by it. So how it works is, God sits there for literally eternity, then it dreams up some finite dream, which includes time and space. Time and space are baked into the dream.

If you ask, But when does God start the dream? The answer is NOW! The dream has no start, really. You imagine the dream's start and end. That's what a dream is. Dreams do not happen across time. Dreams imagine a past and future and time. If you say, But Leo this is illogical!, logic is part of the dream. God is not limited by human logic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.