The0Self

Leo: your new video

93 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo. New subscriber here.

I felt compelled to join and participate in this discussion because it seems (IMHO) that there are aspects to your new video that are somewhat paradoxical. I've noticed that Alan Watts appears to make the same mistake.

The concept of God becoming bored is effectively a process, and such a process would require Time to exist as a higher enveloping structure. God essentially would have to be under the authority of some kind of higher transcendental timeline, in order for the animated process of becoming bored to manifest.

But we know that time is an emergent phenomenon that flows out of consciousness, not the other way around. We know that the non-dualistic state exists prior to the formation of time (and space).

How can we account for the animated process of God becoming bored, without time functioning as some kind of higher super-structure that contains God?

You take my word "bored" too literally.

Of course God does not become bored, that is a human emotion. God can exist as Nothingness for eternity and not give a fuck. But at some point God will also move to experience finite dreams. Love would be a better explanation than boredom.

I spoke of boredom to get your human ego to relate to the problem of being totally unlimited. From a human's POV, being totally unlimited is not such an exciting state to be in for long. A human would get bored of it. Just like a human would not enjoy an video game where you had unlimited powers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's a stupid-smart legislation move, because it pushes people to the illegal classics like LSD and DMT, which are more tested and presumably safer, but that's not what they intended, haha.

The legal synthetic DPT had a price of $12 per gram while extracted DMT is 10 times that. That hurts a little. I hope this doesn't fall under sourcing, these are historic prices.

DPT is awesome. It does not get enough love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You take my word "bored" too literally.

Of course God does not become bored, that is a human emotion. God can exist as Nothingness for eternity and not give a fuck. But at some point God will also move to experience finite dreams. Love would be a better explanation than boredom.

I spoke of boredom to get your human ego to relate to the problem of being totally unlimited. From a human's POV, being totally unlimited it not such an exciting state to be in for long.

Thanks for replying. :)

For clarity, I understand that the boredom aspect isn't to be taken literally, but that's not the aspect I was trying to draw attention to. I'm more interested in the becoming aspect.

So for example, in your reply you wrote:-

"But at some point God will also move to experience finite dreams."

This referencing of "at some point" and "moving" implies an animated process, which by definition would require some kind of time-based super-structure. The "at some point" implies a before and an after, and the idea of God "moving" into finite dreams also implies a before and an after. All of this implies God is under the authority of some kind of higher transcendental timeline.

I don't understand how, if time is an emergent phenomenon that flows out of consciousness. that God can be subject to animational processes which apparently facilitate the various different cycles between non-duality and finite dreams. How can such cycles and oscillations occur without some kind of higher timeline that God itself is subject to?

Edited by cookiemonster

Great video. Straight to the point getting down to the nitty gritty no beating about the bush. That’s what we’re here for. A no nonsense approach 

@Leo Gura  Your vid has just come on time, synchronicity, I guess. 

For the past two weeks, my conscious experience has been bombarded with various kinds of revelations. I resonate with a lot of insights in your video, and I am slowly progressing on my path as well.

Yes, as I talk to people I am aware that others are not separate from my conscious experience. However, I am still not there to really be aware of the imagination part. I have no idea how I create visions, sounds, and physical matter. Today I was meditating on sound and trying to grasp how I create sound. Unfortunately, I can not breakthrough. Can you please help or give me the pointer to make this breakthrough happen? 

Thank you, Leo.

Much Love to you! :)

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna

You probably don’t have a vibrator, but if you did you could check direct experience. You could turn vibration on and turn vibration off. You would notice the hearing / sound experience comes and goes in unison with the vibration. Inseparable. One in the same. Imagine the vibrator is ‘hearing’, or rather, labelling it’s own vibration as sound & hearing, a labelling which is of course also, vibration. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm always learning more and exploring more. So nothing is final or set in stone.

There is always an unfolding process happening with Actualized.org

?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Good work Leo, but not to take away from any of your insights, most of the realizations and awareness you have presented in this latest video is already explained in the Seth Material published over 50 years ago…

I’m not saying this in a derogatory manner, or to dismiss anyone’s accomplishments or integrity.  I am also a student traveller that has a deep desire to explore consciousness beyond the basic Labels of Love, Nothingness, and our limited five senses.

If I may make a suggestion, may I suggest exploring several of Seth’s and Jane Roberts books.  They will definitely take you beyond the paradigm of nothingness, beyond the Human Mind, beyond the five or six senses we are familiar with, and into fifth dimensional, Unknown realities and dream states where our human senses are obsolete and meaningless.  

I say this with the utmost respect and compassion!

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

@Nahm but the perception of the body follows after the thought arises that I have a body, correct. 
feels like

1. I am am re-creating  my body first on some level

2. the  thought arises that I have a body 

3. then I have a perception of it. 

pls point me in the right direction. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Nahm giphy.gif

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@Leo Gura  Your vid has just come on time, synchronicity, I guess. 

For the past two weeks, my conscious experience has been bombarded with various kinds of revelations. I resonate with a lot of insights in your video, and I am slowly progressing on my path as well.

Yes, as I talk to people I am aware that others are not separate from my conscious experience. However, I am still not there to really be aware of the imagination part. I have no idea how I create visions, sounds, and physical matter. Today I was meditating on sound and trying to grasp how I create sound. Unfortunately, I can not breakthrough. Can you please help or give me the pointer to make this breakthrough happen? 

Thank you, Leo.

Much Love to you! :)

You don't create sound silly.

Just as you don't know how you close your hands; you just do it.

What I'm saying is just that there is nothing to understand

You just create sound cos you're a magician! You very well know how you do it -- you just do it! Like how you work your thyroid gland... you just can't explain it. There is nothing to be explained

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

18 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Nahm but the perception of the body follows after the thought arises that I have a body, correct. 
feels like

1. I am am re-creating  my body first on some level

2. the  thought arises that I have a body 

3. then I have a perception of it. 

pls point me in the right direction. 

No. ‘Perception of the body’...is a thought. There isn’t a before and after thought... since before and after are thoughts. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Galyna The body is created in your visual field to decieve you. Being attached and identitfied with the body happens next, because you are in a low state of consciousness. When your statr of consciousness rises, you start to see that you are not the body. The body happens within you. You are consciousness.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

3 hours ago, cookiemonster said:

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo. New subscriber here.

I felt compelled to join and participate in this discussion because it seems (IMHO) that there are aspects to your new video that are somewhat paradoxical. I've noticed that Alan Watts appears to make the same mistake.

The concept of God becoming bored is effectively a process, and such a process would require Time to exist as a higher enveloping structure. God essentially would have to be under the authority of some kind of higher transcendental timeline, in order for the animated process of becoming bored to manifest.

But we know that time is an emergent phenomenon that flows out of consciousness, not the other way around. We know that the non-dualistic state exists prior to the formation of time (and space).

How can we account for the animated process of God becoming bored, without time functioning as some kind of higher super-structure?

Ultimately the idea of higher or lower super structures is just an idea. There is simply everything (unconditional love) being infinitely free. When it appears ordered, we call that infinite intelligence. Time and space are not different in the sense that one actually transcends the other -- they're both equally imaginary; completely.

2 hours ago, cookiemonster said:

This referencing of "at some point" and "moving" implies an animated process, which by definition would require some kind of time-based super-structure.

Practically every aspect of language implies a process. You can't actually use language to actually talk about what we're talking about lol. You can just get closer in some ways to a report. But either way, it wouldn't require time based super structure -- time could simply be imagined, as in fact it is.

Edited by The0Self

@spacecake Well for me, LSD, 5-MeO, and ketamine work best. Works best after lots of contemplative practice, and many trips. Feel free to disregard. Not a recommendation. Mushrooms (or even very low dose n,n-DMT) is a decent starter, but it's highly visual and less straight-to-the-point, so to speak.

Edited by The0Self

@spacecake acid for sure. It will help you understand what are psychedelics and how they work. Acid is very gentle and you cannot go wrong with it. It also lasts 12 hours which is amazing. Go for 100 ug. Do couple 100 ugs then 150 ugs and go up to 200 ugs.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Just now, Eren Eeager said:

@spacecake acid for sure. It will help you understand what are psychedelics and how they work. Acid is very gentle and you cannot go wrong with it. It also lasts 12 hours which is amazing. Go for 100 ug. Do couple 100 ugs then 150 ugs and go up to 200 ugs.

Really? Interesting... lol LSD-25 is one of the most ego-dissolving, human-transcending, God-mode psychedelics out there, ime. 1P-LSD is a lot more gentle, but not as effective. n,n-DMT is gentle at a low enough dose, ime -- same goes for mushrooms.