The0Self

Leo: your new video

93 posts in this topic

Leo, I feel like you’ve been holding back. I know there are reasons for that, but please never stop occasionally letting it loose. I’m right there with you (at least in the respects that seem to be the case from a particular perspective). I wonder... What is left? It seems like your understanding is... I guess you could say... total. Let’s make it more total. Though I guess that will never happen, because it’s already the case.

Keep on keepin’ on, man. ❤️ 

I'm always learning more and exploring more. So nothing is final or set in stone.

There is always an unfolding process happening with Actualized.org

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura You've been saying for a while that your understanding and experience was beyond that of many teachers, but I feel your teachings and explainatory capacity hadn't catched up to that level until this particular video.

Which is why before it kinda made you look bad to make such claims.

I understand the direction you are pointing to and absolutely love the fact that you are taking your teachings beyond basic no-self spirituality.

Edited by Fran11

@Fran11 @Leo Gura I’m just saying, from here, it seems like you could’ve come out with this video earlier — that’s not a criticism, it’s a compliment (yeah... tricky, but it really is). It was a perfect explanation of God realization exactly as I see it, but I don’t have the skill (and admittedly, perhaps not quite the experience) to convey myself. I mean... lol... even down to the heavy metals thing — I went through basically the exact same process. Check my damn posts (edit: comments) ?.

The only part of the video that I would pick apart: your conception of emptiness. Emptiness, my friend, is not mere experience of voidness. It is in fact also the intuitive recognition of the voidness of everything, ultimately. You precisely pointed to the very depths of emptiness when you described an aspect of God Mode: the infinite endless love. And how it comes with strings attached: meaninglessness.

That is also emptiness.

I’m not telling you anything you don’t know; just picking apart language. It’s difficult to talk about this stuff, and I don’t have nearly the talent (nor the platform) for it as you do, so this post (comment/reply) of mine could be totally unhelpful on my part. Anyway, cheers.

Edited by The0Self

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

@Fran11 @Leo Gura I’m just saying, from here, it seems like you could’ve come out with this video earlier.

Communicating these things is very challenging.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

The only part of the video that I would pick apart: your conception of emptiness. Emptiness, my friend, is not mere experience of voidness. It is in fact also the intuitive recognition of the voidness of everything, ultimately.

Of course it's ALL emptiness. I just wasn't focused on that aspect in this video because emptiness has been discussed elsewhere.

@Leo Gura Oh you’re good. It was a meaningless pick-apart. Just keep on doing what you’re doing ?. “You” got this. “We” all got this.

Also I would add that even though there is no one to teach - it's just something your imagining..it literally becomes real as you are imagining it and you are fully conscious on a meta level of what's going on so it's all good.  It also took me a while to deepen how I was literally creating reality on the fly.  It's so fucking powerful...but my point is that there is a certain pay off God gets for imagining it is teaching and awakening others...it sorta gets to amplify/deepen and experience it's own Love for Itself via its own imagination.  It's a win win for God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 The reason Leo’s latest video is so powerful, imo, is that it doesn’t appear to allow much (if any) room for meaningful criticism. Not to make anything super special of it, but it’s quite a masterpiece.

Truth bomb of the highest order.

Edited by The0Self

Just now, The0Self said:

@Inliytened1 The reason Leo’s latest video is so powerful, imo, is that it doesn’t appear to allow much (if any) room for meaningful criticism. Not to make anything super special of it, but it’s quite a masterpiece.

It was indeed! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Not to make anything super special of it, but it’s quite a masterpiece.

I also think it's his most advanced video about spirituality so far, he took it to a whole other level.

Those of us who are serious about this can clearly see it.

Edited by Fran11

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm always learning more and exploring more. So nothing is final or set in stone.

Completely. Over Here, it’s quite clear that, at least in the (apparently) finite reality, understanding can and will only accelerate (of course, disregarding inevitable fluctuations in the trend) — I can only imagine it’s gotta be the same over There.

For me though, while I still occasionally use psychedelics, I’ve been using progressively less, as it’s basically a world-ending ordeal each time. I very much feel (eerily, I might add) like one of these days, I won’t be coming back. ? ? ? ?... ? Stupid I know... though idk... maybe you can relate lol

But at the risk of sounding sappy... It’s like with this video, you’ve transcended Teacher, and have come full circle, to Friend. Not merely “My friend.” Just: Friend.

(while still of course effectively fulfilling the role of teacher)

❤️ 

i.e. lots of praise blah blah praise that and the other blah praise ? what can I say lol

Edited by The0Self

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

“You” got this. “We” all got this.

:x

It's Love.

I just cannot grasp the fact that someone can go back to the ego after realizing that you have created everything including this present moment

The more I watch and think about it, the more the advanced teachings are like tulpamancy. 

4 hours ago, Alex_R said:

I just cannot grasp the fact that someone can go back to the ego after realizing that you have created everything including this present moment

Conscious Creation is everything you have ever desired. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Leo Gura Is the chemical a research chemical? At least in some countries.

If yes, then it's a question of time until it gets banned. So if you wait with releasing the name, then it might be banned at that point. So then a bunch of people will miss the window of opportunity to take it, maybe including me.

@Blackhawk It won't be banned for a long time to come. Don't worry. And I will reveal it soon.

Maybe in the US and A, because in Europe they are doing blanket bans that only a few gimmicky substances pass. For example in Poland, which was the king of RC scene 10 years ago, with professional labs located here, etc., now the only legal psychedelics are 4-PrO-DMT, 5-Cl-DMT and 5-Br-DMT. That's all. Germany, UK, scandinavian countries, the Netherlands even (although there's some public resistance), all going the same path more or less, I think.

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo. New subscriber here.

I felt compelled to join and participate in this discussion because it seems (IMHO) that there are aspects to your new video that are somewhat paradoxical. I've noticed that Alan Watts appears to make the same mistake.

The concept of God becoming bored is effectively a process, and such a process would require Time to exist as a higher enveloping structure. God essentially would have to be under the authority of some kind of higher transcendental timeline, in order for the animated process of becoming bored to manifest.

But we know that time is an emergent phenomenon that flows out of consciousness, not the other way around. We know that the non-dualistic state exists prior to the formation of time (and space).

How can we account for the animated process of God becoming bored, without time functioning as some kind of higher super-structure?

Edited by cookiemonster

@Girzo Well, then there's not much you can do about that. Of course if they ban the entire class of psychedelics, you're shit out of luck.