Fran11

Becoming an Innanimate Object in 3 Steps

11 posts in this topic

I've been working on this skill for months now and came up with this guide of 3 progressively difficult Steps. I know some of you are into these kind of psychic practices so here we go:

1. Learn how to put your consciousness' focal point into different parts of your own body.
By consciousness' focal point I mean your sense of location. For most people it's the head most of the time. Notice that you can change this focal point to different body parts by means of will and concentration. I suggest you start with your hands. The more you can isolate a particular body part and stop feeling the rest of your body the better.

2. Feel external objects as if they were a part of your body.
This is difficult to describe. Imagine that you stick your hand into the object and it becomes your new hand. You should feel the object's shape as it was your own hand's propioception. 

3. Fully transfer yourself into the object. 
The goal now is to completely stop feeling located in your body and fully become the object. In order to do this, concentrate harder and longer in order to isolate the objects perceptions just like you did with your own hand in Step 1.

Keep in mind that there are many levels to this skill. Even after you get to Step 3.

The main benefit of this practice is that it will make your consciousness much more flexible and fluid, by experiencing non-human consciousness. Which is important for magical practices.

Hope it's useful, all love.

Nice, 1 and 2 shifted my consciousness instantly

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 minute ago, Osaid said:

Glad you've had some success so quickly.

Keep working at it and you'll be suprised ;)

@Fran11 I've got no problem shifting my awareness to different parts of my body but there's always tiny percentages remains in other areas no matter how deep I go in my meditation, I can't fully stop feeling other parts.

btw have you had any success at stage 3?

2 hours ago, m0hsen said:

@Fran11 I've got no problem shifting my awareness to different parts of my body but there's always tiny percentages remains in other areas no matter how deep I go in my meditation, I can't fully stop feeling other parts.

btw have you had any success at stage 3?

Yes, but I don't reach that level every time. It takes a great deal of concentration.

Or doing it on Pshychedelics.

12 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Yes, but I don't reach that level every time. It takes a great deal of concentration.

Or doing it on Pshychedelics.

So did you gain knowledge about that object which you became one with in any of your successful attempts?

Edited by m0hsen

3 hours ago, m0hsen said:

So did you gain knowledge about that object which you became one with in any of your successful attempts?

I got into non-human states of consciousnes.

I did not gain information about the object's past/future or something like that. I know people who can do these kind of things, I'm not there yet.

3 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@Fran11 Does it make you have full amnesia of having been a human?

If you reach a certain peak of concentration you are completely absorbed and your mind completely still.

There's no ego no human thoughts and no memories during that absorption. You are not even a sentient being.

2 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

If you reach a certain peak of concentration you are completely absorbed and your mind completely still.

There's no ego no human thoughts and no memories during that absorption. You are not even a sentient being.

Nice ?

Good 3-step guide btw. 

22 hours ago, Osaid said:

WOW, same here!

It's Love.