sda

Favorite quotes said by Leo Gura mega thread

89 posts in this topic

You don't want to think. You want to be told all the answers. Which is the whole problem.

"All of mankind's problems stem from an inability to sit alone in a room and contemplate."

Posted (edited)

Thank you guys for all of your contribution.

I will go with one more:

"Bottomline of all success is passion." Leo Gura

Edited by sda

" You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated." Maya Angelou

If everybody shits in the pool we are swimming in a pool of shit

I don't trip recreationally; I trip Existentially. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

From a blog post: 

"Just because life becomes hard doesn't mean it isn't Love. Life gets hard precisely to show you how strong Love is.

Do not wish life to get easier. Wish for your love to get stronger. Be BIGGER! Love wider!"

-Leo Gura

"I am.

Ohhhhhhh... I AM!" 

- Leo Gura

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

"Most human beings live petty." Leo Gura

" You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated." Maya Angelou

18 hours ago, jakee said:

From a blog post: 

"Just because life becomes hard doesn't mean it isn't Love. Life gets hard precisely to show you how strong Love is.

Do not wish life to get easier. Wish for your love to get stronger. Be BIGGER! Love wider!"

-Leo Gura

Wow!

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

"You are an illusion" Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

Leo Gura, 2014 - “Hey this is Leo, for Actualized.org, and in this video I’m going to show you how to make a girl squirt” 

Leo Gura, 2021 - “You are God”

Edited by Vision

@jakee

On 6/2/2021 at 1:52 AM, jakee said:

From a blog post: 

-Leo Gura

What blog post was this? 

"One day you will realize that there never was a brain. Your brain is a hallucination." Tadaaa ?

Posted (edited)

@gggkkk Was this from the episode called ,"Why brains don't exist?" I was wondering because I am going to watch this episode soon.

"One day you will realize that there never was a brain. Your brain is a hallucination."

Edited by sda

"I hear what you're saying... But Leo, I don't have a vagina, How am I supposed to be a witch, well coming next week the video will be How To Attract a Hot Witch Girlfriend"  

MY WEBSITE  I'm a certified nutritionist & health coach. I help men who struggle with chronic health problems, to remember what happy & healthy feels like. Follow this link or DM me for a free 30-minute online about how I could help you. 

INSTAGRAM - Short educational posts about health & nutrition 

20 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

"I hear what you're saying... But Leo, I don't have a vagina, How am I supposed to be a witch, well coming next week the video will be How To Attract a Hot Witch Girlfriend"  

Where did he say that? lol

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

2 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Where did he say that? lol

The one called: "Making Sense Of Paranormal Phenomena & Psychic Powers"

MY WEBSITE  I'm a certified nutritionist & health coach. I help men who struggle with chronic health problems, to remember what happy & healthy feels like. Follow this link or DM me for a free 30-minute online about how I could help you. 

INSTAGRAM - Short educational posts about health & nutrition 

40 minutes ago, sda said:

@gggkkk Was this from the episode called ,"Why brains don't exist?"

No. This particular quote was from my favorite episode "how do psychedelics work". Although, he might also have said something similar on the "brains do not exist" episode.