diamondpenguin

Spiral Dynamics Stage Coral

19 posts in this topic

Ok guys, what do you think the Coral meme is? I've read online that it could be a manifestation of AI and quantum computing to create an individualist system. They say in this article https://medium.com/@sterlingcooley/coral-meme-spiral-dynamics-level-9-3db412799198 that it would be like red with the power-eccentric AI god kings, but that sounds pretty regressive to me, and not very thought out. Like they are taking the spiral on as dogma. I would assume it would be like we absorb into the infinite singularity like Leo said in his Consciousness experiments video. Everything becomes one thing in the end forever. It just acts like red in the way that it kills you into the singularity. It could be an "octave of red because it kills you into the infinite singularity" Leo talks about. That's just my theories, please spread your thoughts, feelings, insights, experiences, about The Coral Stage of everyone's beloved spiral dynamics.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

imo AI is the antithesis to consciousness. A robot has no free-will, it only does what it's programmed to do. Whereas free-will is the action of spirit directly influencing matter, probably through quantum interaction of the void with nanotubles in neurons in the brain. The spirit can send signals down the levels through the mental, astral and etheric realms to synchronisitcally fire off your neurons in patterns which would seem like "coincidence" from a material perspective, since it's using the laws of synchronicity. That's real mind over matter, or more accurately spirit over matter, and it happens all the time when you exercise your free will.

Another example of this would be alchemy, transmuting lead into gold. Basically what's happening is a high charge of etheric energy is imprinted with the astral imprint of gold, and since atoms are popping in and out of existence all the time, they "coincidentally" re-order themselves into gold atoms. This is the kind of stuff the spirit is capable when it works with a very high etheric charge.

AI is none of this, it's purely materialistic. 

You know when you're meditating and you observe your thoughts. Those thoughts are like an AI, it's not you. By merging yourself with AI, you'd just increase that part of yourself which isn't the real you and supercharge it to grotesque levels until it drowns out consciousness completely. You wouldn't be able to achieve true miracles working with the higher dimensions of existence, you would only have materialistic advancement while technology progresses. And down the line you wouldn't really be experiencing anything at all because there would be no consciousness there to witness experience. 

So yeah, I don't see that as a higher stage of development at all, instead the worst kind of devolution.

12 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Ok guys, what do you think the Coral meme is?

Stage Coral is mental masturbation, because it doesn't exist. One could argue that even stage Turquiose doesn't exist fully yet, because it doesn't have it's own sub-cultures, organizations, etc. There's plenty of conferences for stage Yellow thinkers, where are the Turquoise conferences?

Edit: Ok, I have read the article linked in the first post. It's pure masturbation, doesn't belong in this sub-forum in my opinion, no hard feelings towards the author of that article, but it sucks.

Edited by Girzo

@diamondpenguin

thanks for sharing, I tell you what I think when I'm through

edit:

I think he has the impression that humanity is more developed as leo laid it out to us. That does not means that it is true, but I found it often that other users of SD is think very different from our 'flavor' of SD

Edited by supremeyingyang

On 15/05/2021 at 5:19 PM, Girzo said:

Stage Coral is mental masturbation, because it doesn't exist. One could argue that even stage Turquiose doesn't exist fully yet

In the context of collective human civilization and culture sure, we don't even really have a SD Yellow country yet. But SD can also be applied to individuals and other areas.

Also, even if there are no solid yellow countries, that doesn't mean that you won't find traces of turquoise/coral/teal there, after all, each culture is not at one single stage but rather a spectrum of the various stages so to completely dismiss theorising what coral and above could be would be a mistake.

Edited by Dand

Coral would be the Red of Tier 2. A person by the name M.A. Carano talked about it once. It was rather insightful. 

They cannot be described in the material sense, but they can be pointed to in an abstract sense. If one observes behavior of very wise people, or own ego death experiences they can be put into the same system, just a meta version: meta spirituality, meta antisocial, meta truth, meta reason for suffering and (r)evolution, meta love. Instead of alternating between individual and communal, they could be described as alternating between Collective and Universal: survival of the collective, universal spirituality, antisocial for the benefit of the collective, universal truth, physical suffering for the collective, universal love. I'd even hypothesize a third tier, which could be described as avatar-being, again repeating the same 6 stages, alternating between absolute and multiversal but as the meta of meta, etc.

Of course still from a yellow perspective. But it could be re-integrated within the "superfluid" avatar-being. Only adding another dimension of "meta".

If a person in yellow had these higher experiences themselves they themselves, could categorize them. There are serious shifts of consciousness going outside the body as much as it's there, without distinction.

Of course it's all a yellow delusion, truth cannot be found until the ego is washed away. Including any theories, philosophies, spirituality, etc.

Coral could be described as the complete burning of the ego.

A short non-integrated coral experience could be described as the moment after a long meditation, where you don't feel like interacting with anyone. If your consciousness expands towards the room your in. Without thoughts, only flow, intuition, whatever you call it. and is as much the room your in as you, then it could be described as teal. If people interact with you in this state one tends to say: "This is, look and see." And either you stop there or you repeat the same phrase x number of times with a different word choice: "The truth is already so.", "I'm only pointing to truth, what is, is beyond words, beyond thought, beyond imagination", etc. I feel during his guided meditations, Mooji talks a lot of "Teal". My intuition tells me Deepak Chropra for example, seems in low "turquoise" most of the time.

Jesus fasting for 40 days in the desert also seems like coral to me.

I'd say the moment he evoked and accepted his own crucifixion, this might be even a tier beyond "teal". When the peace of this state is threatened he might have been forced up to an equivalent of orange within the second stage in which the reason of suffering is internalized, rather than reasoning is used in an attempt to escape suffering. The consious sacrifice of ones own body instead of the unconsious sacrifice of the health our ecosystem for progress.

In my own life I'm mostly surrounded by second tier individuals, COVID-19 has forced me to keep the wisest people around me and they too did so.

My room mate for example can sense I forgot the lock the door even if he never saw it. He can sense where his friends are, he already saw his own death, he had experience of seeing though a wall and actually seeing what's behind. He also knows not to tell such things to "stage orange". He can tell which people are "stage red", just be seeing their back. Even though he doesn't attach any value to the spiral dynamics system, because it's a system. Also he has a very intelligent vibe, but he tells me he barely thinks at all. He doesn't like to think or make strategies or plans, he just follows his intuitive flow.

I feel he has a bit of resistance of even the letting go of this tho.

Take this only as a guide, I'm wrong about everything here, but that's fine, that's how it's meant to be.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

5 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

There is an argument that coral does not exist because spiral dynamics and its distinctions are transcended at turquoise 

This.

It's Love.

@RendHeaven it's a valid perspective perhaps a "higher" one than the one I stated, but a yellow perspective is valid too. Also I noticed people Schizoid Personality "Disorder" have an extremely good vibe. Like insanely good. A disorder is an orange perspective of course, it often makes people sick instead of helping them progress. Everything too far from orange is considered a disorder. Yellow could say they call stage red "ASPD" for example. From a yellow perspective Schizoid Personality "Disorder" could seem to be the antisocial equivalent in tier 2, and the burning away of the entire ego, which came into existence through red. Instead having to fake being able to control their ego to survive in our society, they have to fake having one in social situations. Of I am wrong about anything here, it's just an observation.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

I have an Uncle who was very creative and intelligent. Was good at making his own musical instruments, weapons, drawings, statues, could speak 4 languages etc. He used to be a school teacher and then just decided to quit at around 30 and he never worked again in his entire life.

He just stopped doing creative things and stopped to take care of himself. He basically is just living to eat
now, he just turned 60.

He isnt addicted to any substances like an alcoholic or heavy drug user 

When you talk to him he seems perfectly normal and friendly, nothing crazy or weird
apart from the fact he barely baths or brushes his teeth?

I sometimes wonder if he became enlightened or is just plain mental problems?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

7 hours ago, integral said:

can you "trust" this source?

4 minutes ago, blackchair said:

can you "trust" this source?

I laughed for a good minute after reading this. ^_^B|

Yolo Epistemology my man. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral Leo shut down last coral post im just being careful. p.s enjoy the laugh for me too (crying inside) xD

What I have noticed is that most people put any unknown stage into whatever stage they are in.  IE, stage turquoise take every stage past it and really just make it another part of stage turquoise.  Not every stage ever is going to be about enlightenment, if most of us are not past turquoise, we aren't really going to know.  The guy who invented spiral dynamics had met a handful of turquoise people, and he tried to describe and understand them.  Had he not met them, I don't think he would know what it would have been like.  

On 6/18/2021 at 7:42 PM, Mulky said:

What I have noticed is that most people put any unknown stage into whatever stage they are in.  IE, stage turquoise take every stage past it and really just make it another part of stage turquoise.  Not every stage ever is going to be about enlightenment, if most of us are not past turquoise, we aren't really going to know.  The guy who invented spiral dynamics had met a handful of turquoise people, and he tried to describe and understand them.  Had he not met them, I don't think he would know what it would have been like.  

That's very interesting, so saddguru, eckart, and our beloved Leo are Corals would you say? @Mulky

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 5/14/2021 at 8:59 PM, diamondpenguin said:

They say in this article https://medium.com/@sterlingcooley/coral-meme-spiral-dynamics-level-9-3db412799198 that it would be like red with the power-eccentric AI god kings

Lmao I read this dude's post on SD turquoise and it completely misses the mark.

Totally laughable.

The author sounds SD stage orange tbh, thinking he understands higher consciousness but is not aware that he has to take his orange sunglasses off first and literally become turquoise before being able to say anything intelligent about it.

It's Love.

4 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

That's very interesting, so saddguru, eckart, and our beloved Leo are Corals would you say? @Mulky

They might be, but I feel many people describing it probably don't have it all figured out. I made a post about an idea I had about coral once, but I really think it might just be a part of turqoise I was talking about rofl.  I felt that coral would become very powerful and uncompromising and redefine everything, making stage reds shenanigans obsolete.  Gaining the power to declaw stage red completely.  

You see people below green aren't going to care about anything you have going on in tier 2.  They're god is currently money, status, and survival.   Nothing stage turquoise or anything we talk about here is real to them, money and power struggles are real.  Until you show them a higher power they won't care at all.  Their paradigm has to be shattered.  It has to be like they instantly know beyond a doubt the power lies in this path, in a very real and undeniabe way.  It as to be that they instantly know what they want comes from the path.  Stage red is like a fire raging, but coral might be like a bright sun shining nonstop and in no way yeilding, but doing so in a way of pure love.  it may be yielding in it's actions, but not in it's presence and truth.  

This is scary and dangerous, and not a hippy thing, this is a balls type thing.  This level instantly gains the respect and following of stage red, because it now eclipses it, and it has all of the valuable things of red such as courage.  Any stage red person will feel immense respect for a coral even if they don't know why.  Reds will also respect turquoise somewhat, but everything between yellow and blue is a victim they can still enact bad influence upon. Finally at this point power returns to one with an understanding how to wield it.  No longer is the spiritual being  able to be oppressed, this is like the Martin Luther king day of us spiritual people, and all the persecution ends.

Again just a thought though, I'm not really sure.  It seems to be necessary, or a very slow coming to sensibilty will come to humans through higher consciousness influences over a very long  period of time.

Edited by Mulky
forgot something