EntheogenTruthSeeker

Tips for Tinder after getting match

6 posts in this topic

How to open and close. How much to text. Be natural. Pick up lines. How to show value? I am good looking but I struggle to get a response after a match. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

As little text as possible, toss in something funny, go for a meeting ASAP or change communication to Instagram, Messenger, etc., you can say that you want to show her something funny, but Tinder doesn't allow you to send images. You can send her some shitty meme or even nothing, just continue the conversation like nothing happened. Now you are on a different level of engagement, she will be way more responsive than on Tinder.

Get used to the fact that 90% of your conversations won't pan out.

Ask them bullshit like "What is your favorite Disney princess?" or some other shit if you are not getting any responses. If you are good-looking as you say you are, then toss out your profile description and put a simple question there, the girls themselves will start to message you first.

Ask her if she likes anal

Works way better than you could ever imagine

@Girzo @JohnnyAb thanks a ton guys! Idk maybe online dating isn’t for me. Such a waste of time. Like I have professional photos and it is just such a low success rate. I want to meet girls naturally

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

If you are truly interested in her tell her something you like about her profile. "Hey I noticed there was something special about you". Let her know you're interested and would like to go out. 

Dating apps should be used for meeting people and that's it. Don't fuck around with texting and messaging and never meeting up. 

Edited by Flowerfaeiry

"You Create Magic"