Leo Gura

Susann Cook-Greuter's Comment On My Video Of Her Paper

48 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Also, your RED and PURPLE videos are the only good videos in the entire SD series.

WHAT??? xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

43 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

...will you guess what I'm going to say? Relative/absolute conflation. (I marked "A" and "R" to indicate which is the absolute and relative statement). In other words, it's not a paradox <3

You are trying to use semantic correlation which is kinda absurd because the point was that when we consider the implied meaning of the two statements, it creates a paradox.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

You are trying to use semantic correlation which is kinda absurd because the point was that when we consider the implied meaning of the two statements, it creates a paradox.

The meaning depends on the context which it's said. If I say "I'm better than you" in a game of Chess, that would not conflict with me saying "we're all one" in a non-dual seminar.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

The meaning depends on the context which it's said. If I say "I'm better than you" in a game of Chess, that would not conflict with me saying "we're all one" in a non-dual seminar.

You're changing the context and twisting it. Those who get the meaning understand what I'm trying to say. You don't.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 14/05/2021 at 9:38 AM, Leo Gura said:

Certainly better than having Don Beck trademark strike and delete my Turquoise video.

But didn’t you later admit that you were wrong about turquoise, because you confused it with spirituality?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

But didn’t you later admit that you were wrong about turquoise, because you confused it with spirituality?

It's complicated. I would argue Beck himself does not fully understand Turquoise. Integral Theory handles the higher mystical stages better.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I actually think the Spiral Dynamics series should be redone

Do it then! ?