Someone here

Is reality absurd or is it just me?

21 posts in this topic

I often get "weirded out" just by The mere fact of me existing or anything existing at any level lol. happens to me everytime. I can't tell if it something good or bad.. but it makes me realize of how unbelievably weird  life is and we are. I mean, from the current scientific perspective.. the chances of us getting right here right now are really small. so many coincidences had to occurr From planets colliding, to your grandparents metting. Every single change in every atom's position that ever occurred made this instance of the universe as we see it now

I often have this feeling in these moments when I wake up during the night.. been aware of existence and realize how absurd it is. Add the fact that we are just a bunch of meat bags  floating around in the middle of  this universe that floats around in the middle of nowhere. 

. Even knowledge, trying to seek truth and you never get the total truth or explanation of the universe only "moments of truth". I don't know, for me feels like it is pretty made up, a joke, like the matrix. 

Anyone feels weird existing? ?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Hahaha yes I get that quite often, nice descrption.

Reality is insane. 

xD@Fran11 how do you deal with it? 

-Osho

Yeah it's a miracle. There isn't anyone that could deal with it. The belief/experience "I am real" is self-created, and has many apparent manifestations, hiding the oneness that is nothing being everything.

@The0Self are you Tony parsons lol? 

-Osho

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

xD@Fran11 how do you deal with it? 

I developed a taste for it.

It's natural you feel that way once you deconstruct your conditioned mind. Nothings is mundane anymore, every single perception and existence as a whole is magical and mysterious. 

It is weird yea, all so random and arbitrary

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I mean, from the current scientific perspective.. the chances of us getting right here right now are really small.

Huh, I would say the chances are high assuming THIS is infinite.

Yes it's definitely a wild ride ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I feel that too and I love it. I stop and look around my room, how crazy it is to be here now and how is it even possible.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I mean, from the current scientific perspective.. the chances of us getting right here right now are really small. so many coincidences had to occurr From planets colliding, to your grandparents metting. Every single change in every atom's position that ever occurred made this instance of the universe as we see it now

But I don't like to go there. To me this is getting out of direct experience and going into imagination.

13 hours ago, Juliano Zn said:

But I don't like to go there. To me this is getting out of direct experience and going into imagination.

We need stories to back up and explain direct experience. If you try to strip your experience from any conceptual frameworks.. Things Will get even weirder and more mysterious. 

-Osho

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

the chances of us getting right here right now are really small

Actually, no. "Chances" is only something you could derive if you had a set of events. The universe is one event. There are no two events. 

It's like some scientists try to calculate how "likely" (or unlikely) it was for the big bang to occur. Which is just stupid?

@Tim R I get it. Since we are already here.. The chance must have been 100%.

However.. If you look at it from the current scientific model.. Which involves evolution and random mutations etc... You realize how very far-fetched that living intelligent organisms got here without any intelligent designer..only through random chemicals reactions and star dust collaborating we arrived at the human organism. It surely is an odd fact.  How could a bunch of random particles colliding give arise to something as intelligent and complex as you or me. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Javfly33 i don't know anything. 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 i don't know anything. 

Ok let's put it this way better...

If you see life as absurd that's because Life it's like that.

You might say "No, it's my personal view of Life". But your personal view is happening within Universal Life!

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Ok let's put it this way better...

If you see life as absurd that's because Life it's like that.

You might say "No, it's my personal view of Life". But your personal view is happening within Universal Life!

By "absurd" I mean bizarre. Weird. Unbelievable. Doesn't make sense. 

I often get this "what The fuck is going on here" moment. Especially after years of following Leo's work and deconstructing my entire mind. 

"universal life"?  Hmm smells like objectivism to me.

Your awareness of a contextualized experience right now is all you can ever know for sure. Beyond that you don't know jack shit and are completely full of shit. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

all you can ever know for sure

The dream is that "you" can know anything for sure. In liberation, there is no certainty, nor doubt.

Seeker either believes in things, or believes in nothing. Liberated one does not believe, but is never confused.

Edited by The0Self

6 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The dream is that "you" can know anything for sure. In liberation, there is no certainty, nor doubt.

I like it. That's even more fucked up ?

6 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Liberated one does not believe, but is never confused.

There ain't a liberated "one". ?

-Osho

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I like it. That's even more fucked up ?

There ain't a liberated "one". ?

True! xD There isn't a better way to talk about it, however. Words fail. Maybe replace "liberated one" with "no one." That might strike a bit closer, depending on the viewer.

To be clear, yes, no one is liberated.

i.e. there is only Heaven, but with no one in it.

When certainty or doubt "appear to you" (you are certain or doubtful), "you" are (only apparently) "sticking your neck out of liberation." For no reason. Same goes for judging-caring; intending-expecting, just as much as certainty-doubt. These can still apparently happen in liberation, as long as there isn't anyone doing it (or being that).

Though of course, no one can escape liberation. There isn't anyone doing or being anything.

Edited by The0Self