Heaven

Ways to release and let go of emotions in the body

16 posts in this topic

Hi all?
I’m struggling lately with high energy/emotions in my body(Feels like anxiety). I realized that when I’m expressing rather than suppressing I feel much better. 
At the end of each day I try to reflect on what I felt and I do feel a relief but I still feel there is a lot to take out..(Maybe even things from my childhood).

I have a friend who does ice baths and claims it helps.

Any suggestions will be appreciated..Thanks?

Best is Hatha Yoga, you can also be helped with chiropractic adjustments or acupuncture.

For instance you can see this chiropractic adjustment that resulted in emotional release : 

Try to breathe in and breathe out and hold something. 
avoid hyper emotional content.

let that emotion gradually neutralize and pass as you focus your mind on something else.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I suggest you read this book: Letting Go by David Hawkins. It has helped me enormously, i bet you’ll get value out of it as well.

12 hours ago, Heaven said:

Hi all?
I’m struggling lately with high energy/emotions in my body(Feels like anxiety). I realized that when I’m expressing rather than suppressing I feel much better. 

Awesome. 

Express that high energy as excitement, enthusiasm, eagerness, fun. 

Bring the subject the anxiety thought is about to mind. Look at the emotional scale and pick which emotion you feel when you bring that thought to mind. Express from there, each emotion on up the scale

At the end of each day I try to reflect on what I felt and I do feel a relief but I still feel there is a lot to take out..(Maybe even things from my childhood).

Write about it, with the theme being how you feel right now. Allow whatever arises to arise and come up and out. 

I have a friend who does ice baths and claims it helps.

Any suggestions will be appreciated..Thanks?

Yes, stuff like ice baths causes the body to trigger, to want to get up and go... and then the mind assures the body it is ok. Try this anytime when the thought of anxiety arises, by focusing on seeing, hearing, feeling and breathing. Say, I’m ok, right here, right now. (And it’s always right here, right now.) It’s the thought pattern, or belief, meeting actuality (that you’re ok and loved no matter what). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If you think you're dealing with trauma - you might find this helpful:

15 hours ago, Heaven said:

Any suggestions will be appreciated..Thanks

Most men are lost, they don’t know who they are, they never had a good role model, they don’t know how to use their masculine energy with authentic integrity and compassion, they belief their emotions and feelings are a sign of weakness, they feel an emptiness within, they are alone! 

If you relate to most of the above statements, may I suggest taking “The New Warrior Training Adventure” offered by “The Mankind Project”

https://mankindproject.org/

I did the adventure almost 15 years ago, and it changed me from the inside-out!

Everything you have been told and believe about what it means to be a “Man” is distorted and dysfunctional on all levels.

The Mankind Project tries to break down these beliefs, distortions and dysfunctional behaviours through “The New Warrior Training Adventure” program.

Just a suggestion!

Edited by DLH

I recently stumbled upon an old fascinating post of a forum member on EFT (tapping). Still have to try it myself, but I'll link it here, as an additional option 

@Waves I tried it and definitely feel some relief. He focuses on self love and I believe it’s the highest wisdom in the universe so it makes total sense it’s good for healing.

@Nahm The emotional scale is a great tool I use it when I reflect what happened through the day.

@ivankiss Wow bro this is an amazing share. For sure tons of knowledge to get from there. If I may ask..Do you feel better now? Does your baseline improved?

@DLH I’ll look into it. Thanks

On 5/14/2021 at 9:14 AM, Jaka Pirs Hanzic said:

I suggest you read this book: Letting Go by David Hawkins. It has helped me enormously, i bet you’ll get value out of it as well.

I have this book. For some reason was too much theory for me and I felt like he was beating around the bush. I’ll give it another try

@Heaven  Would you mind trying this method and reporting back to let us know how it went for you?  I personally found it extremely effective.  Here's a tip - if you feel like you have to force it to happen, that's totally normal.  The sensation isn't like shaking uncontrollably from being cold, it feels like something you're in direct control over.  You can start the process, you can control the intensity and you can stop it.

@kinesin 

Reminds me what @ivankiss recommended with the body shaking in the morning. I tried it today and it feels awesome.

@Heaven Glad to hear that! 

(To answer your previous question);

Yes. I feel much, much better. Stronger, more centred and grounded. Clear-headed. I also laugh a lot more and enjoy everyday life. I'm at peace with where I'm at and where I'm headed.

Occasionally I feel a bit down or overwhelmed. But that's nothing some nice relaxation can't fix. In short; the worst is far behind me.

Edited by ivankiss