L-H-Z

I'm a saudi girl , I need help

13 posts in this topic

I'm a 22 saudi girl. I need help with creating a strategy\plan to follow and realize my vision. I've been stuck for so long because I feel discouraged . I don’t want to know what’s the best thing to do in my situation. 

I've been watching leo's videos since I was 18 I took leo's course\book list and ever since I've been working myself , and I've made good progress so far. However right but I'm facing hard time getting excited, motivated to follow my vision of my life because I feel I won't be able to ,

also I feel so frustrated because the way I live my life, I basically have to fake myself, wear a mask all time I can't be authentic because if I did I might get killed or a get ostracized and abandoned or even get to prison for example : I’m not a muslim so but I have to pretend to pray \ fast during ramadan etc  andI can't think clearly ,my logical mind prevents me from creating plans and take actions (because of obstacles I’m facing ) most of the time I feel I won't be able to figure it out so why bother trying 

I’ll not share my full vision here, but I'll share the things I need help with:

I have one more year before I graduate as far as my life purpose\career I don't have any problems I have a plan and I'm working on it.

I want long term intimate relationship:  

The obstacle: I have to get married 

- I don't want to get married 

- I'd have to find someone that's not muslim and very openminded\conscious which is almost impassible ( there're some but it's hard to find them )  

-I'd have to go on dates secretly and hide him from my family all the time and it's just add a lot of stress on my life.

Right now I'm isolated and I don't have friends because the huge gap of consciousness It's so difficult to connected with other people and I always have to wear a mask be careful of what I say\share ,it's possible to find conscious people friends here but they’re so rare and it will require a lot of effort and personally don't want to spend a lot effort on friends , I’m an introvert don't mind being alone but sometimes I need support\someone to talk to during hard times 

I want live by myself\ move to another country:

I should stay in my parents house until I get married but families are different here ,some are very religious,close minded and some are not and they allow their girls to live move out and live alone ( very rare )  , unfortunately my family are villagers extremely religious, close minded , super low consciousness they're like children, but also dangerous I need to be cautious thats why it's harder to me to do whatever I want even with the new changes that took place recently ( I can travel , drive, my dad has no power on me anymore I can anything without his agreement ) it's impossible they will agree and allow me to move out unless I have a strong reason like work or something they can't even say no to or by force , if I did it by force there will be tough consequences my family's reputation will be affected, there will be a lot of conflicts and I might be abandoned. 

I feel discouraged because I'd have to put extra effort than other people , sometimes I feel so hopeless and  thatI will not ever be able to realize my vision and live my life to the fullest and sometimes I feel I'm so strong for making it this far ,in this environment .. it's really hard :( 

What would you do if you were me ?

What would be the best\smart thing to do\focus on ? 

Edited by L-H-Z

@L-H-Z If I were you I would focus on trying to find ways and " reasons" to leave the country.  One way to do that could be to focus on building your skills to create projects that are related to your life purpose and then use those projects + your education to find a job outside of Saudi Arabia. If you do that, the other challenges will become easier to solve. 

You can then when you have a job outside of Saudi Arabia, focus on actualizing your actual life purpose while at the same time gain skills for your life purpose ( if you land a job that is somewhat related to that LP). 

All of these could be good questions to ask and contemplate if you consider this approach:

What is the theme of your LP? What is it about? What are some jobs that are related to this LP in some way? 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

2 hours ago, L-H-Z said:

If I were you, I would use this year to apply to graduate programs in a more "advanced" country (Western Europe, US, etc). If you don't want to continue studying, you can apply for entry-level jobs in these countries, but this will be harder to pull off. 

It seems that you don't fit into your culture, and as long you stay in that culture you will feel suffocated. 

Investigate which cultures fit your personality better and make the move. 

You can actualize your dream in Suadi arabia actually! Mohammad bin Salman is doing a huge effort to push Saudia arbia into stage orange. Focus on getting a job and get independent. Financial independence should be your top priority. If you are financial independent, you can leave your family even if they get angry from you. There will be a lot of new opportunities in Saudia Arabia and you should be looking out for those.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

What a strong and beautiful post, it's impressive that you managed to develop this mindset in such conditions. I'd say this : 

it's impossible they will agree and allow me to move out unless I have a strong reason like work or something they can't even say no to or by force

Work on finding that strong reason, you say you're soon graduating this means this should open some doors for you to find a job in a city no ?

Can you play along for as long as you got a job and then be able to afford moving to another county?

Can you even get a job for yourself?

3 hours ago, L-H-Z said:

I'm a 22 saudi girl. I need help with creating a strategy\plan to follow and realize my vision. I've been stuck for so long because I feel discouraged . I don’t want to know what’s the best thing to do in my situation. 

I've been watching leo's videos since I was 18 I took leo's course\book list and ever since I've been working myself , and I've made good progress so far. However right but I'm facing hard time getting excited, motivated to follow my vision of my life because I feel I won't be able to ,

also I feel so frustrated because the way I live my life, I basically have to fake myself, wear a mask all time I can't be authentic because if I did I might get killed or a get ostracized and abandoned or even get to prison for example : I’m not a muslim so but I have to pretend to pray \ fast during ramadan etc  andI can't think clearly ,my logical mind prevents me from creating plans and take actions (because of obstacles I’m facing ) most of the time I feel I won't be able to figure it out so why bother trying 

I’ll not share my full vision here, but I'll share the things I need help with:

I have one more year before I graduate as far as my life purpose\career I don't have any problems I have a plan and I'm working on it.

I want long term intimate relationship:  

The obstacle: I have to get married 

- I don't want to get married 

- I'd have to find someone that's not muslim and very openminded\conscious which is almost impassible ( there're some but it's hard to find them )  

-I'd have to go on dates secretly and hide him from my family all the time and it's just add a lot of stress on my life.

Right now I'm isolated and I don't have friends because the huge gap of consciousness It's so difficult to connected with other people and I always have to wear a mask be careful of what I say\share ,it's possible to find conscious people friends here but they’re so rare and it will require a lot of effort and personally don't want to spend a lot effort on friends , I’m an introvert don't mind being alone but sometimes I need support\someone to talk to during hard times 

I want live by myself\ move to another country:

I should stay in my parents house until I get married but families are different here ,some are very religious,close minded and some are not and they allow their girls to live move out and live alone ( very rare )  , unfortunately my family are villagers extremely religious, close minded , super low consciousness they're like children, but also dangerous I need to be cautious thats why it's harder to me to do whatever I want even with the new changes that took place recently ( I can travel , drive, my dad has no power on me anymore I can anything without his agreement ) it's impossible they will agree and allow me to move out unless I have a strong reason like work or something they can't even say no to or by force , if I did it by force there will be tough consequences my family's reputation will be affected, there will be a lot of conflicts and I might be abandoned. 

I feel discouraged because I'd have to put extra effort than other people , sometimes I feel so hopeless and  thatI will not ever be able to realize my vision and live my life to the fullest and sometimes I feel I'm so strong for making it this far ,in this environment .. it's really hard :( 

You have our support :x

I'm a man but I feel the injustice you are living as a woman. You have to get the hell out of that nation.

The best chance comes from academia and studying/applying abroad. Create connections with professors, graduates, and expats from the west. You need to find a peaceful method, possibly through your university and career opportunities. Find a way also to convince your parents that it's the best FOR THEM. You need to be smart and change their mind. But don't expose your intentions. Your country is not ready to understand that you deserve your freedom.

A lot of the replies up here are good :) 

You will get out of there. Just keep believing you can do it :)

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

The most important thing for you is to move out of the country by any means possible.

I would focus all my energy to hatch a long-term plan to move out, and then work towards that every day. You will immediately start to feel hopeful.

Find some excuse/reason to move out: work, business, university, etc.

If you develop serious skills in something valuable you should be able to find work abroad and move out. Work on marketable and high-value skills.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

you need to get independent through your plan, and bite the bullet on your family situation. you might be scared if your plan
fail you will end up with nothing. so i think you need a solid plan. and if your plan is not solid enough and you're forced to keep
living with your family and their plans start to effect your plan. then adjust your plan till you override their plans.

@HereToLearn Probably best to start a new thread mate, or check if a similar thing has been posted before. 

@L-H-Z I agree with everyone else, your best bet is to leave the country. What's amazing, in this situation, is how much you've managed to develop yourself in such an environment. The fact you've looked outside your culture to higher levels of being should be applauded. 

1 minute ago, Stovo said:

@HereToLearn Probably best to start a new thread mate, or check if a similar thing has been posted before. 

@L-H-Z I agree with everyone else, your best bet is to leave the country. What's amazing, in this situation, is how much you've managed to develop yourself in such an environment. The fact you've looked outside your culture to higher levels of being should be applauded. 

Yes, seems you are right. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Edited by HereToLearn

Like Leo said, work to improve your high value skills,

Based on your life purpose, what are the training program you can develop for yourself ?

Say to day every day work on high value skills you can offer as services in exchange for money or a job. 

Personnaly, I learned digital marketing, copywriting, e-mail marketing and it helped me a lot when I moved from Tunisia to Canada. 

Find a high value skill you can develop.

Even if you don't have any specific idea right now, just set the attention to find it, do lot of research !

You can also find some ideas and opportunities on freelancing platforms like UpWork.

Gain experience freelancing .

Develop your profile on Linkedin.

Apply for jobs that fits your skills.

And keep going. Also, Keep coming back to the lifepurpose course ! It's really worth it, I watched the entire course 3 times until I really developed a clear understanding of what is my real life purpose, my values, my zone of genius etc.. 

Wish you all the best !

Google offers courses on Coursera.com that they say they count as a 4 year degree, helpful in getting a job is what they advertise. They can be completed in under 6 months. Idk if any of them will interest you, they are mostly in the tech space. Maybe check them out.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com