Guest Tobia

Biden: "Israel has a right to defend itself"

83 posts in this topic

@bejapuskas Also what did these guys know but to work and form opinions of already pre selected informations given to them.All they do is washing their mouths.

Also don't attack @Hulia UKrainian woman I lose my mind for that.Will defend love.

Edited by Zeroguy

6 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Lets cuddle screw politics.

Isreal surrounded by 200 million Arabs around what is to be expected?

@Zeroguy  why so childish?

4 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia We shouldn't be so open 'bout it.Leo has eyes on us like he is our parent or sthg.Haha

Good thing is that he is all about love .But we don't talk long about politics destroys my libido but if you strike me and make me against some of your views it may ignite my passion . 

we will still cuddle no worries.

yes Israel has every right to defend.

I don't even need to respond. You insulted yourself so beautifully ;)  Yes go cuddle, it may help you heal your infantile brain 

@TobiaYou are right.

Hahahaha you guys are so funny.

Edited by Zeroguy

6 hours ago, Hulia said:

I can relate better than you think. Russia occupied my place of bith and annected Crimea. In Crimea they do exactly they same what Israellis do on the occupied pallestinian territory: they opress the ethnic residents of Crimea - tatars and move Russians to Crimea. So that this territory will be genuinely russian. 

But I cannot imagine Ukrainian army firing rockets at Crimea´s cities (I mean cities not millitary bases). I would never never support it. Even if I knew that the rockets hit Russians moved to Crimea. To kick them off after Crimea gets back to Uktaine - yes, to kill them - no.

Is Putin stealing houses in Ukrain, building settlements and forcing the population into a narrow strip ?

@Zeroguy  I mean perhaps they vote and they do not have any issues with voting for someone who bombs civilians in Syria. And by expressing your judgement and fear of Arabs, you are subconsciously influencing others. The entire Western system kind of ignores and dehumanizes the Arab world, we do not really study it, many of us do not come into contact with them, we don't know their language or literature, our media has so many stereotypes about them. It is not a small thing, it has a fucking huge influence, so I think it is nice to at least take on the personal responsibility not to contribute to this systemic oppression by saying things like that. Perhaps if our system was not islamophobic, Trump and Biden would not have won and Bernie could have won. These are the implications, the change comes slow but it is worth to stand up for it.

@Zeroguy  I did not want to attack Hulia. Just saying that not trying to talk about politics in an understanding way is counter-productive. Maybe that is what she also meant.

@Tetcher  Putin is bombing houses, which probably does force some people into a narrow strip. The war is still on-going. My friend does war photography there. There are still Ukrainian 18-year-olds throwing grenades and shooting Russians.

8 hours ago, Tobia said:

Biden's recent position on the recent middle eastern violence caught my attention.

Considering that the US has been providing billions of dollars worth of weapons to an aggressive apartheid state, how can biden speak such thing with a straight face?

Are you seriously surprised?

Of course the president has to peddle to the Zionists.

It's been in the US' (+ main European powers) strategic interests for the past 120 years to have a proxy state and ally in the middle east, because oil became the primary energy source after coal became irrelevant.

The ethnic, religious, and historical factors are all tertiary justifications for governments to position themselves in places of greater power.

As soon as oil starts to phase out in favor of a cleaner more efficient energy source, you'll notice Western powers conveniently becoming inactive in the region.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Tetcher said:

Is Putin stealing houses in Ukrain, building settlements and forcing the population into a narrow strip ?

over 13.000 people killed, 1 million fled from their houses

Those who fled just left their houses. Into some of them the strangers have moved. The others just idle away. You cannot sell a house on the occupied territory where the shooting is  still going on

4 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

There are still Ukrainian 18-year-olds throwing grenades and shooting Russians.

you mean Ukkrainian soldiers killing Russian soldiers on Ukrainian territory ?

please be accurate

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Like soccer fans. 

That is it. The people who are not involved directly just have their favorite teams without bothering much about what is right and what is wrong. I was exactly like that myself till revolution in Ukraine and russian invasion 

Edited by Hulia

6 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

We shouldn't be so open 'bout it.Leo has eyes on us like he is our parent or sthg.

I thought, he has already banned or at least warned us till now. Because what we are doing is it a game A? B? C?

not sure ?

I am an Arab and I have palastenain origins, actually my grandfather was kicked out of his land 70 years ago. I support the palastenain cause not from an ideological point of view or because I hate Israel,No. I support palastenains because Israel did wrong to them. I don't support Hammas and I view some of its actions like launching missles targeting civilians as terrorism. I see the only solution for this case is by an intervention from the west to give justice to palestanians and stop Israel from doing injustice.

Arabs hate Israel as westerns hate hitler or even more, actually much more. If you gave the choice to Arabs to murder and rape Israelis and their kids , they would do it without doubt. Actually there is a story about a man who was praying, and a couple of Israeli girls came to him and started laughing at him, and he got so angry he actually murdered them. And the problem is, he is looked at as a hero in my country when he got out of prison.

An overview of the situation would be like:

1. Israel invaded palestaine kicking palestanians from their land that they ahve been inhabiting for hundreds of years.
  2. Israel Continued doing horrible things to this day and never cared about palestanians
  3. The west  doing supporting Israel
  4. Arab people developed toxic levels of hate towards Israel.
  5. Hammas started doing terrorism and counterintuitively, badly represtented palestanians
  6. Israelis developed right wing extreme view towards palestanians and failed to empathize with them.
Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager Don't forget the part where the surrounding Arab nations tried to wipe Israel off the map twice. 

@Raptorsin7 They had the right to do so. When a country invades other country you expect resistance, right?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager The other Arab nations had a right to wipe out Israel after there was an agreement to split the land?

I'd say it's more like Israel has a right to aggressively defend it's interests when there millions of it's neighbors that tried to wipe them out. The reason Israel stands is because it is superior to the countries in the region. When Israel loses that superiority it's game over. Can't make the same statement the other way around.

There's more asymmetry to the conflict than lots of people here seem to want to admit

3 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

I support the palastenain cause not from an ideological point of view or because I hate Israel,No. I support palastenains because Israel did wrong to them. I don't support Hammas and I view some of its actions like launching missles targeting civilians as terrorism. I see the only solution for this case is by an intervention from the west to give justice to palestanians and stop Israel from doing injustice.

I completely agree with this. Hamas does more damage to palestinians than to israellis. Not only more Palestinians die after launching rackets than Israellis, because they are not that efficient and dont have such a good protection like iron sky in Israel. Bit also the West would support Palestina more if not for the terrorists from Hamas.

1 minute ago, Hulia said:

I completely agree with this. Hamas does more damage to palestinians than to israellis. Not only more Palestinians die after launching rackets than Israellis, because they are not that efficient and dont have such a good protection like iron sky in Israel. Bit also the West would support Palestina more if not for the terrorists from Hamas.

Yeah and Arabs fail to understand that becuase of how angry they are. Hammas is one of bighest factos that played against the palastenain cause.

Edited by Eren Eeager

@Raptorsin7 I wish they just the land and it just ended. But no Israel kept pushing. But you must also appreciate how much pain palestanian felt when their land was taken from them. They still feel the pain to this day and I can feel their pain. Being robbed of your land is not easy.

@Eren Eeager They tried to wipe out Israel and lost land as a result of the invasions. How do you expect Israel to handle that?

There were also Jews living their before the partition so it's not as clear cut that they simply stole the land from the natives

My main point is that there is a left wing bias that seems to overlook or downplay lots of realities that are prompting these kinds of Israeli responses. Not that I agree with stuff like settlements etc but there's an undertone of fuck Israel they deserve punishment/retaliation that i've been noticing a lot here.

And in many cases it comes from people who have a religious, ethnic, etc issue with Israel