Wilhelm44

Israel Palestine conflict: a great opportunity to solve catch22 in our own minds.

6 posts in this topic

A conflict that can never be solved through logical negotiation. Forget the history and who you think is right or wrong. Right now both parties claim same piece of land as their holiest of holies. Imagine this catch22 conflict happening within your own brain. Bring it to a complete peace within yourself, and you have done more than most today.

The mentality gap between the palestinine government and the Israeli center-left attitude is very high. 

The palestinine mostly can't understand the language of equality and civil rights and all of that.

Therefore we need to meet them in the middle in a purely orange attitude with an economic peace, and only than there is a real hope for the both sides to get closer.

Unfortunately Netanyahu chose to throw oil to the fire exactly during the days when the center-left tries to establish a government after he has failed. and the current war is (a big part of it) obviously for political reasons. 

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

I guess all I am saying is that collective consciousness creates it all. Therefore some conflict within me partly helps to create the conflict out there in the world. Seeing as the external world is a mirror of the internal world. 

On 13/5/2021 at 0:23 PM, Nivsch said:

The palestinine mostly can't understand the language of equality and civil rights and all of that.

The Palestinians can't understand nor accept that their homeland is being occupied by shameless idiots.