Julian gabriel

Most of you are very predictable

10 posts in this topic

Do not take this as pure criticism, this is constructive. 

Most of you are very predictable because you are clicking on what appeals to the most basic, survival focused, animalistic part of yourselves.

Even here where most seem to be genuinely looking to grow, even here your movements are usually nothing more than fear of change.

Fear of reaching for something more threatening to you, something more honest so you click on sex, you click on blaming others, you click on hitler probably not because you want to love yourself but probably because you want to be entertained, placed far away from any mirrors. 

Someone responded to the topic: "Could you enjoy a hitler painting" by saying it was misaligned for most to focus on loving hitler, and they are right. 

The first step to loving hitler is in the seemingly small things, such as not itching your arm out of fear but out of love, not walking out of fear but out of love, not clicking a new topic out of fear but out of love.

Are you able to notice if you are taking these smaller actions out of fear or love?

Actually I am quite unpredictable, and I am impulsive. For example I talked to a man yesterday about his motorcycle while he was eating lunch.

And I don't even like motorcycles!

hrhrhtewgfegege

Good chance most people are unconsciously using the site for entertainment purposes to fulfill unmet needs. Or to gain a feeling of attention which calls for low quality topics. Ratherthan few are focused to be informed to gain knowledge & wisdom. 

Escapism is all around man - Way to cope with day-to-day life. 

I notice that I occasionally unconsciously check this site few times per day. Takes away boredom at times. I realize the pattern of behaviors but I don't want to guilt myself. However, at the same time there is more good here than watching cable TV or other vices. 

Man habits are relentless.. 

Still have to consider the demographics here. Some people come from backgrounds where they weren't exposed to certain information so different people are at different levels on their path. Some people have 1st grade level ideas and are needing help. Others have university level ideas. Really just have to recognize not everyone has the same intentions or attention to think to certain levels of depth. 

Same goes for youtube. There are plenty of low quality videos. Finding the high quality content can be hard to find. Just have to focus on what suits your needs. 

Same goes for conciousness. I see it like scuba diving. Some people like to stay in the shallow end because it is safe. Going too deep down it gets darker and harder to breathe. Requires more skill sets and training. Less people go to the bottom of the ocean because it's easy to get lost. The deeper one goes, the less people there are around to be understood by. Communication breaks down and things get taken out of context. Too nuance. 

Simplistic topics conserves energy. Most people a mentally lazy and prefer a low quality diet of information.

Really really advanced topics requires high levels of attention and study. Most people get bored after 10 seconds. Most people are overwhelmed by work and shitty circumstances. 

Welcome to planet earth where humans are lazy creatures. They only use energy if their survival depends on it. 

Maslow hierarchy of needs is a bitch..

Edited by Ethan1

@Ethan1 Yeah I understand that, it is almost definitely a more useful habit then checking some app about gossip or something.

the  scuba diving analogy was cool.

my english vocabulary is bad so im trying to improve it here.

9 hours ago, Julian gabriel said:

Are you able to notice if you are taking these smaller actions out of fear or love?

@Julian gabriel Are you able to notice if you created this thread out of fear or love? Furthermore, did you get afraid that you wrote it out of fear when you read my question?

When we're acting out of fear we shouldn't try to change that by not trying to do it, becuase that in itself is more fear on fear. I belive the key instead is to go after what you want and not care about fear in the sense that you shouldn't go around worrying over being driven by fear. This of course is especially the case when you feel fear.

Trying to notice what drives you is  many times fear driven aswell, and not trying to do it just adds to that fear.  

Don't be afraid to be afraid to be afraid

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

3 hours ago, blackchair said:

my english vocabulary is bad so im trying to improve it here.

Actually same ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 hours ago, SamC said:

@Julian gabriel Are you able to notice if you created this thread out of fear or love? Furthermore, did you get afraid that you wrote it out of fear when you read my question?

When we're acting out of fear we shouldn't try to change that by not trying to do it, becuase that in itself is more fear on fear. I belive the key instead is to go after what you want and not care about fear in the sense that you shouldn't go around worrying over being driven by fear. This of course is especially the case when you feel fear.

Trying to notice what drives you is  many times fear driven aswell, and not trying to do it just adds to that fear.  

Don't be afraid to be afraid to be afraid

Fear comes from ego and selfishness so if ur driven by fear ur driven by selfishness so yea it matters.  

and yes I am. and no I wasn't.

On 13.05.2021 г. at 4:55 AM, Roy said:

Actually I am quite unpredictable, and I am impulsive.

That makes you predictable.

On 13.05.2021 г. at 4:37 AM, Julian gabriel said:

Most of you are very predictable because you are clicking on what appeals to the most basic, survival focused, animalistic part of yourselves.

I hope you're including yourself in there.