longusername12345

There Is No Goal (AKA proof Osho is a badass)

36 posts in this topic

@Twega Hi :)? I don't know what to comment anymore, sorry. I hope you're well. ? Regards and Good luck?:)

What the "OSHO wasn't using drugs"? He has been inhaling nitrous oxide. It's even not redacted from his books, which are really his talks transcripted and edited by his followers.

Just like Jesus, he's gone now, so he can be whatever you want him to be. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The Osho organization is still going and has a website.  I took two of their online seminars and they were worth it.  The people seemed happy and intelligent.   So his organization seems to have survived his death and isn’t culty.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

1 hour ago, Jodistrict said:

The Osho organization is still going and has a website.  I took two of their online seminars and they were worth it.  The people seemed happy and intelligent.   So his organization seems to have survived his death and isn’t culty.

Ah-ha! We got one! Pitchforks at the ready men, now say he's not a cult again so we can poke holes in you!

@Salvijus osho is the greatest sage to walk on india after budha.he made meditation accessible to common man.all his lifes work containing 1000s of discourses were available free on his website

@Leo Gura he gave a lot of freedom to his followers and they abused it.he was pure.he made his desciples to give his lifes work 1000s of hours of discosure for free in his site

On 12/5/2021 at 11:42 PM, longusername12345 said:

That's silly. Leo himself (and everything in existence) proves how transitory 'bad' is. And that's the joy of Osho's teachings! To point to a life beyond good and bad, beyond guru and student. A life of sheer joy just for the fuck of it. Now if you latch onto Osho and his teachings, you are probably missing the point. He is not your savior. He is not the all-knowing source of power that if everybody listened to, would be saved. No! He is another simple human being pleased enough with himself that he points others to this state of existence.

And it's quite beautiful.

Also, I don't recall Leo entirely bashing Osho. It's useful to have awareness of both the shadow and light sides of a spiritual teacher. I'm not aware of the 'gaslighting' of the documentary; I only saw the first episode. It was pretty cool. But I didn't feel the magic until I actually went to Osho's direct teachings. The story behind it (no matter who tells it) is still interesting and may offer perspective. It's a very well-done documentary.

But in the end, none of it matters. All boundaries, all problems, all good and bads, all, just dissolve into the light and begin again. So rejoice!

And that's the beauty of spiritual teachers. They show us this. But what is important is if we have the ears to listen ;)

The american government started a campaign to discredit Osho because he was awakening too much people and this is bad or the state. They imprisoned him, poisoned him. And after dead they keep breaking him down his memory with the infamous netflix serie, his retreat center depicted as a sect and him as a abusive cult leader, a fool, thats dirty.

The government always do the same when good people start being notorious. Do you know who was Dr.Sebi? Well a guy who cured lots of diseases with natural methods (herbs and fruits...). He appeared murdered in extrange circumstances... always the same.

It's so sad that Leo fell in the trap to believe the official version, but he always do, the rest are "just conspiracy theories".

On 5/29/2021 at 10:00 PM, Rajneeshpuram said:

The american government started a campaign to discredit Osho because he was awakening too much people and this is bad or the state. They imprisoned him, poisoned him. And after dead they keep breaking him down his memory with the infamous netflix serie, his retreat center depicted as a sect and him as a abusive cult leader, a fool, thats dirty.

The government always do the same when good people start being notorious. Do you know who was Dr.Sebi? Well a guy who cured lots of diseases with natural methods (herbs and fruits...). He appeared murdered in extrange circumstances... always the same.

It's so sad that Leo fell in the trap to believe the official version, but he always do, the rest are "just conspiracy theories".

Government doesn´t care if you are enlighthen or not. If something, it is the opposite, globalist establishment is very enthusiastic with spirituallity and new era stuff. 

Regarding Osho case, you can be enlgighten and be a scoundrel at the same time. That is what Wilber is trying to teach all the time the last 20 years haha.

Edited by RedLine

19 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Government doesn´t care if you are enlighthen or not. If something, it is the opposite, globalist establishment is very enthusiastic with spirituallity and new era stuff. 

Regarding Osho case, you can be enlgighten and be an asshole at the same time. That is what Wilber is trying to teach all the time the last 20 years haha.

Government cares a  lot if you are a consumist slave that buys, consumes and pays tons of taxes, or if you live outside of the system growing your own food with zero debt and taxes. If half of the population quit consumerism the capitalism would crash.

42 minutes ago, Rajneeshpuram said:

Government cares a  lot if you are a consumist slave that buys, consumes and pays tons of taxes, or if you live outside of the system growing your own food with zero debt and taxes. If half of the population quit consumerism the capitalism would crash.

They found in the 60s that spirituallity, hippism and new era can be easily commercialized so capital is very pro oriental stuff since that. What they don´t like is you being alt-right and creating a rural community.

@RedLine @RedLine @RajneeshpuramRajoR.  

If i am a noobie and is checking whether leo is legit or not i will get mixed reviews .the most common review is "oh leo,that youtuber who is deluded,egotistical,arrogant who encourage young kids to take psychidelics.stay away from him".but i am following him for many years and i know he is legit.but a noobie does not know it.

Same thing with osho.he is very well read in spirituality.osho was one of the greatest orator of all time.osho critised a lot of christian ideaologies. But osho was unbeatable in debate.christians could do nothing about him.so after he died they victimised and deamonised him. That is how everyone have a bad opinion about him.because we are all brainwashed by christian missionaries

When we are doing research we are using our logic ,reasoning and rationality.that is how we do research. So someone who knows very well about rationality can write bad things about osho and we will never find why osho is a good man because we are using our logic and we will never find logocally whyy osho is a good man.so if u wanna know truth about osho forget all the internet ,take a blind faith and follow him for min 1 year. Dont believe me.dont believe anyone .just only belive your direct experience whether he is legit ir not

Everything u will ever need to reach enlightment is there in website called oshoworld for free.

On 5/25/2021 at 1:45 AM, StarStruck said:

I still have to read Osho. Which is a good book to begin with?

Whatever resonates with you the most. I started with Living Dangerously and then read another outstanding one called Meditation for Busy people.

On 5/25/2021 at 2:26 AM, Tobia said:

@Leo Gura You judged him. You compare yourself to him.

He was naive, in terms of the commune. People took advantage of him and his welcoming heart.

The rolls royce... cmon man. He has said many times that the rolls royces were just to attract the attention of foolish people and introduce them to meditation.

Wanting to compare?

He didn't have an artificial awakening created by chemicals combined with the ambition to achieve the "next level".

None of that in him.

His blissfulness, his beauty, his love were completely natural, embodied and fully expressed in every second of his life.

This is for real. He has an undeniable presence to him. Still some questionable actions but if you're busy trying to judge the good and evil actions of others, you're overlooking the heart of everything beyond good and evil and dualities of the like. Like bruh, he's just a dude. Helped a lot people and pissed off just as many but overall, how good of a person he was, like any person!, doesn't matter. 

On 5/25/2021 at 2:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

He used recreational drugs.

He was as pure as my ass crack.

If I did 10% of the stuff Osho did, you guys would come for me with pitchforks.

What did he use? I recall him speaking against the need for any psychedelic drugs unless you're already 'enlightened' then he says it doesn't matter. I don't know his history and shit. Educate me Leo hahahaha. And if your ass is as shiny and clean as the top of your head, he's pretty damn pure.

On 5/25/2021 at 2:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

He used recreational drugs.

He was as pure as my ass crack.

If I did 10% of the stuff Osho did, you guys would come for me with pitchforks.

On 5/25/2021 at 2:02 AM, Leo Gura said:

Osho loved this cult and he encouraged them with his Roll Royces, diamond Rolexes, orgies, and the like.

Don't even try to compare Osho's commune to Actualized.org. Not even in the same universe.

Osho's cult was a lot more fun

On 5/25/2021 at 2:40 AM, Bojan V said:

@Leo Gura

Great analogy, with multiple layers of meaning?!

Bruh.

On 5/25/2021 at 3:42 AM, Twega said:

Too simplistic. Ken Wilber has called this "Waking up" and "Growing up". Someone can be a super woke monk and a warrior who kills and pillages. And someone can have no idea what awakening is and be a pacifist (Like bertrand russel).

Waking up doesn't necessarily correlate with Growing Up, although of course there is some correlation.

Sounds like Osho. Woke but not grown. But that in itself is half of the charm. I don't know. Glean what you can from his teachings but if you're that stuck on it move onto other teachers that resonate with you more. Simpllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On 6/15/2021 at 3:46 AM, asifarahim said:

Same thing with osho.he is very well read in spirituality.osho was one of the greatest orator of all time.osho critised a lot of christian ideaologies. But osho was unbeatable in debate.christians could do nothing about him.so after he died they victimised and deamonised him. That is how everyone have a bad opinion about him.because we are all brainwashed by christian missionaries

The scapegoating of Osho was done by Fundamentalists no doubt. It’s Ironic because the Fourth Way is often referred to as esoteric Christianity and no one advanced that notion more than Maurice Nicoll

Oslo and Gurdjief′s fingers have been, and are, pointing to the same Moon. See in this regard Osho′s statements about Fourth Way books, especially those about Maurice Nicoll′s Commentaries.

Osho's opinion on Nicoll's Commentaries

Osho:

"Nicoll was a disciple of Gurdjieff, and unlike Ouspensky, he never betrayed, he was not a Judas. A true disciple to the very last breath and beyond it too. The Commentaries of Nicoll are vast. I don′t think anybody reads them. Thousands and thousands of pages, but if one takes the trouble one is immensely benefited. Nicoll′s Commentaries should be considered as one of the best books in the world."

(Osho - Books I have Loved)

Short review by Sam Copley

Possibly Osho considered Nicoll to be one of Gurdjieff′s most important disciples, because Nicoll had a light touch in his teaching and writing and warned that anyone who adopted a serious demeanor to appear to be a follower of "The Work" probably was far from it, this in accordance with the saying inscribed on a wall at one of his group houses: "Serious things can be understood through laughable things."
In his Commentaries he writes, after having explained something to his readers, "Now you may think that this is a little solemn. Actually it is not so, but, like everything else in The Work, must be taken with a grain of salt."
And:
"What is this Work about? It is about enjoying yourself, but people cannot enjoy themselves. It is the most difficult thing to do."

from https://www.satrakshita.com/gurdjieff_books.htm

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn