Leo Gura

Announcement: Book List Soon To Be Updated With 24 Amazing Books!

57 posts in this topic

In the next few days the book list will be updated with 24 life-changing new books.

Wanted to give you guys a heads-up as the price of the book list will be bumped up by a small amount after the update.

Remember, anyone who's purchased the list (no matter when) will get free future updates. I'm committed to continuing improving the list, sharing with you the best gems that I keep finding.

This update includes a lot of books about:

• Psychedelics and spirituality
  • Paranormal phenomena (yes, it's real!)
  • Metaphysics
  • Theory of science
  • Quantum mechanics
  • Meditation
  • Enlightenment

A few of the new books are rare finds, and ABSOLUTELY life-transforming.

This year I read more mind-blowing books than ever.

Many of these are advanced books that require radical openmindedness to complete. So be ready to have all your models of reality torn to pieces.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Can you elaborate on what you mean by paranormal phenomena and your experiences regarding it? Upcoming video perhaps? 

@Esoteric If I elaborated fully, you would probably call me crazy ;)

But I'll put it this way: I wouldn't be too surprised if I saw a yogi levitating :P

Consciousness is not to be underestimated.

Remember to be open.

And if you read all the books on that list and maybe snort some 5-meo, you just might start to agree with me.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

But I'll put it this way: I wouldn't be too surprised if I saw a yogi levitating.

Why do you believe paranormal phenomenon is real, if you don't mind my asking? 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins The scientific evidence is basically undeniable. Not to mention that it explains a whole hell of a lot of social phenomena. And of course, you can train it in yourself if you want. The only obstacle appears to be closemindedness.

Just be careful what you assume about me (or paranormal phenomena) when I say that.

And personally it's not my top priority to pursue it. I mostly just speak of it because my interest is to have a holistic understanding of reality. And you cannot have a holistic understanding if you ignore the paranormal.

@John Flores Sanity is overrated ;) Just look at all the lost and miserable "sane" people around!

I dunno... somehow I have a feeling I said too much.

You might not be ready yet.

You're delusional you're delusional.. About time you start talking crazy.. 

Levitation In plain sightscaled.CrissAngel2crAE_t655.jpg

The original ghost busters #1

ghostbusters.jpg

SaekiHouse1.jpg

Keep out definitely aren't volunteering to die, murderers 

Edited by Vegeta

It's better to burn out than fade away

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But I'll put it this way: I wouldn't be too surprised if I saw a yogi levitating :P

Consciousness is not to be underestimated.

Remember to be open.

And if you read all the books on that list and maybe snort some 5-meo, you just might start to agree with me.

Nah, I don't think I'd call you crazy. A lot of people probably would though. I was wondering because it is very interesting to me and if you want to share your experiences in the future I'd appreciate it.

As for 5-meo-dmt, it will happen eventually. I have done a bunch of psychedelics, still not 5-meo-dmt though. I have had a number of ego death experiences on a substance called DPT (Dipropyltryptamine). It is chemically really close to n,n-DMT but (as far as we know) does not exist in nature. There is a christian group based in Manhattan called Temple of the True Inner Light (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_True_Inner_Light) that uses a bunch of psychedelics in their rituals, and they have chosen this one as their eucharist. Now, if I had to guess it is probably because they've had a Christian belief prior to taking DPT and it has enhanced and convinced them further. Because DPT has a very holy feel to it, together with being utterly fucking crazy and bizarre.

It is by far the most sinister substance I have ever tried. It has a really occult and mystical presence to it, while at the same time being utterly beautiful. It really feels like something other takes you over completely, and when you are not completely one with everything it feels like some entity has gotten hold of you. I remember on my last trip (some weeks ago) I was very horny, like you often get on tryptamines, but whenever I saw humans naked they were extremely primitive. Like really dirty and low functioning animals. But it didn't feel like I (as in body-mind) saw that shit, it felt like I saw it from something way more advanced than "me". It was extremely powerful this feeling. And days after I was really confused. I started thinking in terms that DPT maybe does not exist on this planet but it is likely it exists somewhere else in the universe and who knows what can communicate through it. That's not saying I believe it is like that, but who knows. Now for the more "beneficial" aspects, I could play around a lot with just being (I went in and out from complete loss of self to a more loose state where I could choose), not being localized in this body but simply everywhere.

What I am trying to say here is that I don't know shit about anything. I am aware that DPT is very convincing and that it can lead you astray if you choose to believe in all the visions you have, but I also can't simply dismiss those strong feelings and simply say they are false either. And in your video about intuition you said something like that intuition comes from in this sorta "spooky and mystical place/way", for some reason that caught my attention. So if you choose to elaborate on stuff like that, you'd at least have a listener with an open mind in me (and a lot of others, I am sure).

@Leo Gura

What are the 'benefits' or 'advantages' to considering paranormal phenomenon, to put it orange stage-ish. Is it just for intellectual curiosity, or is there a deep practical basis for understanding and being aware of the paranormal illusions and reality. 

Reason why I ask is because a lot of spiritual teachers(especially Sadghuru) talk about it, but they don't directly highlight the importance to considering such phenomena. 

Edited by electroBeam

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Emerald Wilkins The scientific evidence is basically undeniable. Not to mention that it explains a whole hell of a lot of social phenomena. And of course, you can train it in yourself if you want. The only obstacle appears to be closemindedness.

Just be careful what you assume about me (or paranormal phenomena) when I say that.

And personally it's not my top priority to pursue it. I mostly just speak of it because my interest is to have a holistic understanding of reality. And you cannot have a holistic understanding if you ignore the paranormal.

No worries. No judgement here... at least none that I take very seriously. I'm a fence sitter about paranormal phenomenon as I've had a lot of seemingly paranormal-like experiences due to having out of body experiences since I was 13 as well as several strange happenings when I was very small. I was really just curious. 

Edited by Emerald Wilkins

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

25 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

I was really just curious. 

I live in India, I have met many mystics who live in remote areas and small villages, who can see past and future and have many other capabilities. Most of them live in poverty, never demand money.

In big cities most of them are cheats, fake. 

I have fallen back many times from states of higher consciousness. 

Edited by Prabhaker

Just now, Prabhaker said:

I live in India, I have met many mystics who live in remote areas and small villages, who can see past and future and have many other capabilities. Most of them live in poverty, never demand money.

In big cities most of them are cheats, fake. 

I have fallen back many times states of higher consciousness. 

That's interesting. ^_^ Did you ever speak to one of them?

Emotionalmastery.org

Just now, Emerald Wilkins said:

Did you ever speak to one of them?

I talked with them many times, asked many things about meditation and other paths.

@Esoteric DPT... that's some good shit. You're smoking my kind of substance! You might be ready ;)

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura

What are the 'benefits' or 'advantages' to considering paranormal phenomenon, to put it orange stage-ish. Is it just for intellectual curiosity, or is there a deep practical basis for understanding and being aware of the paranormal illusions and reality. 

Reason why I ask is because a lot of spiritual teachers(especially Sadghuru) talk about it, but they don't directly highlight the importance to considering such phenomena. 

From the Orange stage, paranormal phenomena cannot exist.

Orange is ego-driven, and paranormal phenomena are very subtle. So the ego cannot discern them, because it dismisses them as irrational, impossible, and "pseudo-scientific", and also paranormal phenomena are very difficult to employ towards materialistic needs or desires like money or sex, in the way that stage Orange envisions (although some rotten mystics still manage to do it). So you're not likely to use psychic powers to win the lottery.

The reason Sadhguru -- or any other masterful teacher of nonduality -- do not openly discuss or encourage paranormal development -- is because they know that it can be a path of delusion and distraction. It's like shiny object the ego likes to chase and try to abuse. Also, people who have paranormal abilities do not go around talking about it with random strangers because they would just be dismissed as New Age kooks. But if you think back into your own life, you can actually probably remember meeting a person who told you something paranormal, but you dismissed it as naivete on their part. Well, you might have to re-examine that judgment. Maybe it was right under your nose the whole time, but you ignored it.

I've personally met multiple highly conscious/spiritually developed people who have paranormal abilities. But they consider it totally normal. And they're very grounded and rational people.

Peter Ralston, for example, used psychic abilities to help him in this martial arts to win the full-contact championship in Asia in the 70's. People got killed in those tournaments sometimes, Bloodsport-style. He told me he could "know" the intent of his attacker prior to the attacker himself knowing it! How can you lose if you know every move a second in advance? Well... he never lost, from what I hear ;) You do not wanna mess with him! Some of his opponents would refuse to even enter the ring after watching him warming up! Lol

He doesn't mention it much because he knows its a distraction for your ego. Now you want psychic powers to abuse. But it doesn't really work that way.

Almost every highly advanced enlightened person I've met has reported some kind of paranormal abilities or phenomena to me. Not that I explicit try to drag it out of them. Usually it's pretty subtle stuff. And it just gets mentioned as casual aside. As in, "Oh, yeah... by the way, I can heal people."

What?!!!

In the Eastern traditions, Sorcerer Yogis are quite a common path. Some people devote their entire lives to it. In the West, we have various schools and long-running traditions of occultism.

It all makes a hell of a lot of sense if you just study and research broadly enough, practice meditation, and have an enlightenment experience or two.

Reality is not a classical Newtonian physical system. It's a mystical, infinite, conscious singularity that defies all logic.

But don't believe me. Go discover for yourself what's true.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Esoteric DPT... that's some good shit. You're smoking my kind of substance! You might be ready ;)

lol. I've only snorted it though. I've heard smoking it is nice as well, albeit short duration. But yeah, it's pretty powerful stuff.

@Esoteric I hear plugging is best ;)

Just now, Leo Gura said:

@Esoteric I hear plugging is best ;)

Yeah, I've heard plugging it is very effective. Thought about doing that in the future, because it is pretty vile to snort, also swells up your nose.