Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CameronsExploring

Need help with sleep

4 posts in this topic

Ive been struggling with this problem for the past week where I wake up a couple hours before I should and have to pee. After I lay back down I only half fall asleep and struggle to rest fully. I have to watch the sun rise while I try to fall back asleep. Ive tried eye cover but it hasn't really helped. This makes me really anxious when I have to deal with it and I feel tired all day now. 

Its also making me really anxious before I go to bed at night, I feel the need that I have to pee before going to bed. Ive tried not drinking anything 3 hours before bed but no luck.

Im on a consistent sleep schedule and I fall asleep quickly at night the first time. Im just wondering what I should do about the morning problem. Any help?

Edited by CameronsExploring

Get some basic medical assessment. Not sure about your age but i guess prostate is not a concern? Blood sugar may be worth exploring and also urinary infection. 

Could there be a stress factor causing the urge to pee frequently?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

11 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Get some basic medical assessment. Not sure about your age but i guess prostate is not a concern? Blood sugar may be worth exploring and also urinary infection. 

Could there be a stress factor causing the urge to pee frequently?

Yes i think it could be stress. Ive got finals and testing coming up for school and Im really trying to improve my sleep now.