Husseinisdoingfine

BREAKING NEWS: Hamas fires 130 rockets at Israel

231 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

A lot of the Middle East, Syria and Iraq most notably, was rather prosperous and stable before American involvement.

By calling Palestinians 'crazy', you're creating a cognitive disconnect so that you don't have to listen to their side. 'We don't need to listen to Palestinians, they're just crazy terrorists who launch rockets'.

At this point, it's an undeniable fact that Israel is committing an ethnic cleansing of a native group of people. If Palestinians just laid down their arms and surrendered, they would not longer exist. Israel is currently backed by the behemoth that is the U.S. State Department.

Gaza/Hamas is completely justified in this regard. Segregate a native Arab population, turn Gaza into an internment camp, and then whine like a bitch when some rockets are flown across.

that is a lie , you think that this is the situation because all the terror attack breeds extreme right wing idioligy, in the past the knesset was against this kind of thing and outlaw racist parties in the knesset .

now extreme right wings factions are doing terror to arabs inside of israel
https://www.ynet.co.il/news/article/Hk5IyqFuu

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Posted (edited)

If Palestinians just laid down their arms and surrendered, they would not longer exist.

No they have the whole middle east to go to and get lots of money. Isreal would even help them. But this is not at all where it is really about. They don't like Israel having Jerusalem. Islam should win. Thats what its about.

And if palestinians keep on provoking and threatening for example to break through police and possibly killing jews, the police has to stop that. But western press will turn it upside down and reward the provokers. Its very rewarding for hamas.

Joe Biden restored $235,000,000 in funding to the Palestinian Authority just five weeks ago, bye the way. They can buy nice rockets with it.

Edited by TheDao

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

then whine like a bitch when some rockets are flown across.

Are you serious? "When some rockets are flown across?"

You are calling 1200 rockets as "some" rockets?

Do you have any idea how much that is and what disaster it could have caused without Israel's top tier defense system.

It could have wiped out all of Israel!  

Edited by Timur

38 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

it's an undeniable fact that Israel is committing an ethnic cleansing

Well i can understand how that can be the viewpoint of an outsider, but to be truthful, you are making 100% of your statements and opinions based on the map, and not the territory.
Now I Lived in israel my entire life, and just in the last couple of years I am developing awareness of how biased was I in regard to this whole conflict, and as a result, I am growing further and further apart from the believe that the IDF is morally sound, or justifyable.
But living here, it seem to me that the issue at play has much less to do with racism then appears, Obviously israel and the palestinians have conflicting Ideoligies, but race ot ethnicity plays a smaller part here then outwardly seems. Over 20% of the population of israel are Arabs, most are muslims, and generly and in tamer times, We live together great.

55 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

If Palestinians just laid down their arms and surrendered, they would not longer exist.

I am not going to straight up deny that statment but this is an assumption you more or less pulled out of thin air. In my opinion if either sides of the conflict would outspokenlt "lay down their arms" it will be a major step toward peace. But this touches upon the source of the issue, noone is willing to compromise, there is only one pie and noone is willing to get a smaller piece then they think they somehow deserve. I also believe israel should be the first to compromise, paradoxically because it is in a position of power

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Samsonov said:

Over 20% of the population of israel are Arabs, most are muslims, and generly and in tamer times, We live together great

If the percentages go more towards 40% prepare for a much greater mess and more problems and attempts to take over all the power to end democracy. Recently Turkey regressed in an islamic fascist country.

either sides of the conflict would outspokenlt "lay down their arms" it will be a major step toward peace

Tried that before even gave a crook a nobelprize. It didnt work.

Edited by TheDao

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

haha , told ya, every country is working differently, you cant have one standart of form of racism and thinking is gonna be fitting to all racist goverments.

arab terror is what emotionaly verify extreme right wing feelings and actions

Updating developments

Terrorist Group, 'Islamic Jihad', promises more rockets at 9pm

Israel response: "No ceasefire with Hamas and PIJ. Attacks on Gaza will be expanded."

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

4 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Updating developments

Terrorist Group, 'Islamic Jihad', promises more rockets at 9pm

Israel response: "No ceasefire with Hamas and PIJ. Attacks on Gaza will be expanded."

see, that is how right wing idiology works here, when they sending rockets we can kill them as much as bibi wants 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

see, that is how right wing idiology works here, when they sending rockets we can kill them as much as bibi wants 

@TheSomeBodyThey're trying to kill the terrorist threat. What should they then do? Let themselves be killed? Palestinians have let the terrorism grow themselves.

Edited by TheDao

4 minutes ago, TheDao said:

@TheSomeBodyThey're trying to kill the terrorist threat. What should they then do? Let themselves be killed? Palestinians have let the terrorism grow themselves.

what ? it is just a faction of some teens getting angry about the other arab kids , it is really small population that make headlines.

Posted (edited)

@TheSomeBody

6 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

it is just a faction of some teens getting angry about the other arab kids

No it goes much deeper. Terrorism nearly always has a fertile soil and a group around it to make it grow, before it happens. Do you think a few kids can launch and get all those rockets?

Edited by TheDao

Just now, TheDao said:

@TheSomeBody

No it goes much deeper.

it is shallow 
all the terror attack you see on the news are like 3-10 killometers from my house, it is really not what it looks like, it is small events . it is less that 0.001% of the population 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

it is less that 0.001% of the population 

I mean Hamas throwing the rockets. If Palestinians don't like terrorism they should smoke hamas out, till there gone from the earth. Also Hamas and arafat and different high leaders inspire marterdom and terrorism. If Biden has any intelligence he would give money with conditions. I don't know what this man is thinking.

Edited by TheDao

Confirmed-Military operations to take place in Gaza

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

1 minute ago, TheDao said:

I mean Hamas throwing the rockets. If Palestinians don't like terrorism they should smoke hamas out, till there gone from the earth.

they cant. it is not a democracy

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

they cant. it is not a democracy

Really they can't do any better? To Jeruzalem with martyrs to the millions?

Edited by TheDao

2 minutes ago, TheDao said:

Really they can't do any better?

he literaly cancled the "elctions"

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, TheDao said:

If Biden has any intelligence he would give money with conditions. I don't know what this man is thinking.

Why in the world should the US be giving any money at all to a wealthy, Industrialized fortress state which is orders of magnitude more powerful than the people they're in conflict with? 

If the Israeli state would prefer to enact a slow genocide rather than commit to de-escalation and work towards a two state solution, I'm certain it could find a way to do so without US assistance.

Edited by DocWatts

"The mind is inherently embodied.
Thought is mostly unconscious.
Abstract concepts are largely metaphorical." - George Lakoff

16 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Why in the world should the US be giving any money at all to a wealthy, Industrialized fortress state which is orders of magnitude more powerful than the people they're in conflict with? 

If the Israeli state would prefer to enact a slow genocide rather than commit to de-escalation and work towards a two state solution, I'm certain it could find a way to do so without US assistance.

it is not a genocide, more people are born than die