Husseinisdoingfine

BREAKING NEWS: Hamas fires 130 rockets at Israel

231 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Husseinisdoingfine

What is the meaning you're trying to convey?

Solidarity

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

1 hour ago, Seeker531 said:

I wonder why nobody already posted this...

This shows a little bit the Palestinian perspective. So it's biased but there are mentioned important details about the conflict. Palestinians also do shitty stuff and cheer if they kill someone and if they had the power they would do worse.

It's a good chance to observe one's own reactions to these things. I see anger arising in me. 

This guy is not a serious political commentator. If you are getting your information from this guy you are way off

I think it is clear that the fighting won't stop until both sides come to an agreement on how to live peacefully together. But they have been fighting for this long and haven't progressed past stage red/blue so I think it will be a long time before anything changes unless something extremely deadly happens. 

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I found this great documentary interview poking holes on a lot of anti-Palestinian propaganda

this is really stupid video, the rockets are really traumatic and does kill people , i am locking myself in my house beacuse i can die if i go outside. not only that it takes me hours of sleep and also really makes me hard to do daily tasks . people in gaza al least can sleep good at night unless they have ties to hamas. they could sent  rockets to air , not on civilians. it is more dangeruse than coronavirus.
also gaza strip is pretty much dead, what civilazation you have here?  they still need the unra to feed themself , they are refugees for 70 years , where in the world you see refugees for 70 years? gaza is poor place  

we cannot let hamas do this stuff, we need to defend, there is no way out , it is a terror organisation not a fucking state like israel, there is no way out, like the west bank, it was controlled by terror group, after a while it became more like a state , israel wants to do the same with hamas.

they have the right to self detarmination unless ther detarmain to be terrorist . israel attacks only terrorist .
also the occupation is in the west bank not in gaza.

the only way to peace is not violence , people here supports this stuff because people say terror is bad , arabs make terror so we can use them like animals, terror is what preventing palestinian to get to thier purpuse . it doesnt matters what the situation. my grandpa didnt died in the holocust because he didnt used violence , places when violence is used got destroyed and all people there died . you cant be more aggresive than your aggresore unless you are really powerfull , hamas is nothing . idf have the best weapons in the middle east , hamas is just dumb terror organisation, not even a country.

the only reason the world dont see israel as a bad country right now is because they sending rockets , if they have stopped and israel will still attack israel would look like crazy, but they dont stop and israel looks normal
israel is attacking gaza only when they attack us, dont play fools it is a fact .

he is really ideological , he have no sense of how stuff works here. most of the stuff i see abroad are really distorted, news here is also distorted but much less and also i live here , lots of facts i can verify just by living here , your idea of the situation is very distorted 

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

BREAKING NEWS: ROCKETS FIRED AT ISRAEL FROM SYRIA

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Dryas said:

Bernie Sanders is such a wonderful individual, he is tough against Israel without saying anything hateful or genocidal towards Jews like I see with a small amount of pro Palestinian people.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine
typo

@NorthRise

2 hours ago, NorthRise said:

I think it is clear that the fighting won't stop until both sides come to an agreement on how to live peacefully together. But they have been fighting for this long and haven't progressed past stage red/blue so I think it will be a long time before anything changes unless something extremely deadly happens. 

Hopefully it won't come to Israel invading the Gaza. I don't see how this would peacefully resolve itself. It might take a few more generations.

Can this topic just get closed? This horse has been beaten to death. 

4 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Can this topic just get closed? This horse has been beaten to death. 

I agree, I do request that one of the mods lock this thread. If any significant developments happen in Gaza, I will create a new breaking news thread.