Husseinisdoingfine

BREAKING NEWS: Hamas fires 130 rockets at Israel

231 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

it is official from the idf ... news abroad are so strange.

Have they agreed upon an invasion plan yet? There was a journalist who stated that ground operations plans have been presented to the IDF.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله

Just now, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Have they agreed upon an invasion plan yet? There was a journalist who stated that ground operations plans have been presented to the IDF.

the army said that they are getting ready to inavade to gaza, i think that bibi also say that the idf gonna do it but not sure , im seeing too much news.

12 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@Leo Gura Your thoughts if Israel tries to invade Gaza?

I don't have strong opinions on it. It's Game A playing out, and I will observe it from a meta perspective without adding my fuel on the fire.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

@kolibrie30 Since Hitler was mentioned, interesting to note that if you look at the actual rhetorical and diplomatic strategy that was used, they generally tried to frame it in highly euphamistic (rather than direct) terms.

Germany wasn't invading Austria and Czechoslovakia to conquer them, they were reluctantly using thier military to liberate an oppressed German ethnic minority... And so on.

"The mind is inherently embodied.
Thought is mostly unconscious.
Abstract concepts are largely metaphorical." - George Lakoff

Guys it's getting serious...

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله

@fopylo Co Operation.Working together on better future.

Win- Win vs Us vs Them.

That's in general.

24 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Guys this is serious, Israel might actually invade. I've seen numerous reports on news sites very recently saying that 7,000 soldiers, as well as tanks, have been moved to the Border with Gaza. Israel has also been striking anti tank rockets, possibly to soften the enemy for a ground invasion? 

Hopefully Hamas is strong enough to repel any invasion, but even then we might be looking at an annexed Gaza in the near future.
1 minute ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Guys it's getting serious...

How is the current situation different than the previous tensions and clashes in the past?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

3 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Leo Gura What do you think is the solution?

the solution is peace, all this game is stupid. jews can live in the west bank if we werent aggressive 

Based on my nationality I should have Israel bias.Could write stuff in their favor.What's the point of that honestly?

If you are not from this region and are affected by this,why do you have interest in this?

Great day,lots of great stuff around then news you know.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Based on my nationality I should have Israel bias.Could write stuff in their favor.What's the point of that honestly?

If you are not from this region and are affected by this,why do you have interest in this?

I'd argue there's very little that goes on as far as military Conflict in the Middle East that doesn't have eventual repercussions in the rest of the world.

The Syrian civil war had political consequences in Europe and the US.

The last big general war that Israel was involved in the 70s led to a gas shortage in the US that influenced the Presidential election in a big way.

Edited by DocWatts

"The mind is inherently embodied.
Thought is mostly unconscious.
Abstract concepts are largely metaphorical." - George Lakoff

A short video on Game A and Game B

16 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Because Israel is allied with so many of the western nations us forum posters live in. The US also gives money for military aid to Israel and a lot of Americans clearly disagree with their governments decision to do so and may view it as immoral. 

"If I hadn't made me, I'd fallen apart by now. I won't let them make me, it's more than I can allow.

So when I make me, I won't be paper mache. And if I fuck me..... I'll fuck me in my own way."

More reserve soldiers were called

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله

The situation is getting worse:

There's more: IDF tanks have been confirmed to have been placed at Gaza border. Hamas, with Russia's assistance, has offered a ceasefire for which Israel denied.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله

37 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The situation is getting worse:

There's more: IDF tanks have been confirmed to have been placed at Gaza border. Hamas, with Russia's assistance, has offered a ceasefire for which Israel denied.

pretty weird that hamas is for ceasefire and not act like it , he still throwing rockets .
bibi cant let hamas to win and also he wants the sweet sweet mandates he will gain after this oporation

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Timur said:

The israeli arabs act like animals right now...Just look at this short article published 10 minutes ago!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/police-rescue-jewish-family-attacked-after-entering-umm-al-fahm-by-accident/

The israeli jews act like animals too lynching people in the streets as you see happen in third world countries, it's getting out of control

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9572811/Lynchings-streets-Israel-Mob-drag-Arab-man-car-beat-him.html

Edited by Tetcher