Husseinisdoingfine

BREAKING NEWS: Hamas fires 130 rockets at Israel

231 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Full article with all updates: Gaza tower block collapses after Israeli strike: Live news | Al-Aqsa Mosque News | Al Jazeera

News Live stream:

Hamas regularly fires rockets at Israel, this is no new news. But this particular situation, they're firing an exceptionally high amount of rocketsThe exact reason for this was because Hamas sent a clear message to Israel, ''destroy any residential towers in Gaza and Tel Aviv will be destroyed'', which is what Israel did.

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

Why did the israelis bomb the residential tower?

@Raptorsin7  "The Israeli police arrested many Palestinians at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in East Jerusalem, which is the third holiest place among Muslims. The police raid had left hundreds injured. The Israel police explained that this is in response to a report that thousands of Palestinians had barricaded themselves into the Al-Aqsa Mosque overnight with stones and Molotov cocktails in readiness for the Jerusalem Day Flag March.

Palestine responded with rocket attacks against Jerusalem and Israeli military vehicles on May 10th as the request to release all arrested Palestinians has been rejected. There were over 200 rockets fired at Israel.

Israel also responded with airstrikes overnight and hit 130 targets in Gaza. Unfortunately, 20 Palestinians including nine children and a woman were killed."

The 13 floor building served senior officials in the Islamic Jihad. The israeli Defense Forces alerted  one hour beforehand regarding their intention to demolish the building.

i think the actualy number is 400.
there never been so many alarms, i had like 3-4 alarms one after another , 10 min break and another one. usualy it is one alarm and thats it for the day. it looks like there gonna be a bigger event 

This is now a thread for any new developments on these attacks

How would someone classify Hamas and the Israeli Government in terms of spiral dynamics?

UPDATING DEVELOPMENTS

Civil war like fighting in Jerusalem, Government losing control of city to fighting

More fighting expected as IDF promises response

I think that the entire Israeli government should just take over all of the Palestinian land by force. I really don't see there being any other way to stop these monsters from continually trying to destroy and defile the sacred land of the good Jewish people.

13 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I think that the entire Israeli government should just take over all of the Palestinian land by force. I really don't see there being any other way to stop these monsters from continually trying to destroy and defile the sacred land of the good Jewish people.

the jews stole the land and have managed to brainwash you and most of the west into thinking it's theirs. granted they stole it out of desperation during the holocaust so I empathize deeply with the thief. It is stolen none the less. 

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Hamas was created to defend against people like you.

Posted (edited)

BREAKING NEWS: SECOND WAVE OF HAMAS ROCKETS LAUNCHED AT TEL AVIV

Hamas to proceeds to fire more rockets, this is Gaza just moments ago as of me typing this:

Tel Aviv at this moment intercepting the rockets:

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

It's unfortunate but not really "breaking" news. They have been bombing and killing each other for 70 years.

The whole area and the resulting conflicts are the prime example and a testament to the arrogance of Western imperialism and colonialism.

I wish for peace and a resolution there as soon as possible. I feel so bad for the innocent people there who just want to live normal lives, but can't even go outside to enjoy themselves because they hear sirens everyday.

Not to mention the children that were unlucky enough to be born into such a hellscape.

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

the jews stole the land and have managed to brainwash you and most of the west into thinking it's theirs. granted they stole it out of desperation

during the holocaust so I empathize deeply with the thief. It is stolen none the less. 

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Hamas was created to defend against people like you.

As a jewish person myself, do you guys understand that for over two millennia the Jews have been constantly pushed around by other countries around the world simply because of what we chose to believe in? Most people who are not Jewish have never been able to fully comprehend the horrors of hell we have had to endure for over 2000 years.

There are only a very small amount of us that exist on this entire planet and we've tried our absolutely to just be left alone in peace and have our own homeland just like every other person of every other ethnicities, race, and religion has always been able to have their own homeland.

We even tried being open to having a two state solution with the Palestinians and Arabs, but apparently that's not good enough for them. It's always been truly a sorry sight of injustice.

@Hardkill I won't claim to be nearly as knowledgeable about the Israeli political landscape as I am about my own country's, but it's my understanding that critiques of Israel from reasonable people have more to do with continuing Human Rights abuses due to it being run as a Right Wing ethno-state, rather than disputing that it has a right to exist (I'm aware of course that such arguments do exist).

The problem is one of opposition between subjective and objective points of view. 

So either the objective conception of the world is incomplete, or the subjective involves illusions that should be rejected.  - Thomas Nagel

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I think that the entire Israeli German government should just take over all of the Palestinian Jewish land by force. I really don't see there being any other way to stop these monsters from continually trying to destroy and defile the sacred land of the good Jewish German people.

Biased much?

Don't be posting this kind of selfish crap here. Your post undermines the entire ethos of Actualized.org

Just because your people were treated badly does not give them the right to now treat others badly. That's exactly how the Nazis justified the Holocaust. You are doing the very evil you complain was done to you.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Isn't this the perfect excuse for Israel and the US to finally invade what remains of Palestine? I don't think it's right but those attacks will go a long way in convincing the general public that "this is the right thing to do". Hardkill's already on board at least.

Why would the Palestinians do this? Were they really thinking it would do them any favor?

2 minutes ago, 4201 said:

Why would the Palestinians do this? Were they really thinking it would do them any favor?

What is rational about war?

To balance beauty and complexity so perfectly is a divine mystery.