Bjorgan

The power of a name

9 posts in this topic

I'm writing this hoping I can get some direct communication from Leo or someone else. The name I was born with means "A Vessel Forged to House the Love and Grace of God." I have created my own understandings of love and grace, and have always felt a deep sense of responsibility to the people in this world. When Leo speaks of someone becoming a true god in this world, my instincts scream at me to tell me it's me. I'd like some direct guidance and perspective because with my golden birthday coming up, I'm a little fearful. I've talked to a lot of spirits, but my A Team is Kwan Yin, Loki, Thor, Jesus, Apollo, Poseidon, Hades (We love to talk about musicals, also his threats are really funny), Hermes of course, and last but not least my chief advisors Aidos and Nemesis, as well as other gods that lie outside the formations of our current understandings. Lastly, just because I'm ridiculous I added Ursoc from World of Warcraft and Alien X from Ben 10. It was partially a silly decision, but I wanted a perspective of what love and grace meant from beings outside the societal construct of what's held as real, normal or true. We have little respect for animals in our world relative to what their needs are, and I intend to focus my efforts on that issue.

My body has been stressed to the point I can't think straight, and it's becoming a detriment to my artwork. If Leo or another admin with good perspective can message me with their number for an hour chat or so, it would mean everything to me.

Sincerely, 
The Dragonbjorn

Edited by Bjorgan

43 minutes ago, Bjorgan said:

l with my golden birthday coming up, I'm a little fearful.

why? 

. I'd like some direct guidance and perspective

What kind of guidance and perspective are you looking for?  Being in contact with so many spirits, you have quite a lot of guidance already, I assume.

What are you confused about? Are you unsure about that goal? Or unsure about how to get there?

. I've talked to a lot of spirits, but my A Team is Kwan Yin, Loki, Thor, Jesus, Apollo, Poseidon, Hades (We love to talk about musicals, also his threats are really funny), Hermes of course, and last but not least my chief advisors Aidos and Nemesis, as well as other gods that lie outside the formations of our current understandings. Lastly, just because I'm ridiculous I added Ursoc from World of Warcraft and Alien X from Ben 10. 

Love it! I'm in contact with spirits too.

How old are you?

And how deep into awakening are you already?

Edited by GreenWoods

13 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

I hope you are dedicatedly working toward that goal!

why? 

What kind of guidance and perspective are you looking for?  Being in contact with so many spirits, you have quite a lot of guidance already, I assume.

What are you confused about? Are you unsure about that goal? Or unsure about how to get there?

Love it! I'm in contact with spirits too.

Btw, how old are you?

And how deep into awakening are you already?

I'm 29 at the end of the month. Poetry is a suuuuuuuper strong attractor for spiritual forces. I'm honestly hoping to just be in contact with Leo. I want to see him as a friend and TBH I'm a little desperate. My family invalidates my experience either because they don't believe me or they're testing me for something. I need someone I can see as an older brother or a teacher.

I start first with human magics. Poetry, music, comedy, performing arts, etc. I Looooooooove to Wyrdwalk and play games and pranks with Loki. Thor even gets in on it sometimes. The point of it is to mine information from the collective unconscious of the world so I can find and heal the samskara that is keeping us from seeing the truth of each other. Also to fuck with people because it's really funny.

As an offering, I leave you with this question:
Is it theoretically possible to waft a fart into another reality?

@Leo Gura be my brother Pleeeeeeeease?

Edited by Bjorgan

What do you mean with becoming a god in this world?

I assume you mean becoming an enlightened sage with deep baseline God consciousness?

If you are serious about that you have a lot of work ahead.

1. have very deep awakenings 
  2. try to increase your baseline as much as possible

Since you are able to communicate with spirits I recommend:

• Kali Ma
  • Babaji, Krishna, Jesus, Buddha, Vallalar
  • Angels like Metatron, Christine, Lady Charity, Raziel,..
  • Saints like Ramana Maharshi, Anandamayi Ma, Mary Magdalene, Yogananda, Ramakrishna....

All of the above can help you with enlightenment.

Maybe your work with the collective unconscious can be fruitful. I don't know about such stuff.

36 minutes ago, Bjorgan said:

I'm 29 at the end of the month. Poetry is a suuuuuuuper strong attractor for spiritual forces. I'm honestly hoping to just be in contact with Leo. I want to see him as a friend and TBH I'm a little desperate. My family invalidates my experience either because they don't believe me or they're testing me for something. I need someone I can see as an older brother or a teacher.

I start first with human magics. Poetry, music, comedy, performing arts, etc. I Looooooooove to Wyrdwalk and play games and pranks with Loki. Thor even gets in on it sometimes. The point of it is to mine information from the collective unconscious of the world so I can find and heal the samskara that is keeping us from seeing the truth of each other. Also to fuck with people because it's really funny.

As an offering, I leave you with this question:
Is it theoretically possible to waft a fart into another reality?

@Leo Gura be my brother Pleeeeeeeease?

Im also 29 since this month and I had not experienced the entities you refer to, but have had experiences that people would call crazy.  I know reality can be a bit more wonky than many believe. I believe you bro. And Leo says I am Leo so sure, I will be your friend, but we are more like twins not big bro ?♥

Ps: My name translates to: Goodpeace Goldenglory Golden

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I've travelled the world since I was 4. I've been to many, many, many buddhist temples and other places of perspective and worship. 

I don't pretend to be above anyone, I just claim to have the most fun way of gaining perspective. I'm not really a journaling kind of guy, my deepest spiritual connections come from communicating with my characters.

Just now, Bjorgan said:

I've travelled the world since I was 4. I've been to many, many, many buddhist temples and other places of perspective and worship.

Inpressive! But it's not about how much you have done, but how much what you have done has grown you.  Are you in God consciousness right now? This is the only thing that counts.

If I understand you right, you want to become a vessel for God, an enlightened sage who can easiliy awaken others due to his high embodiment. 

Unless you are in deep God and Love and Infinity baseline consciousness, this ain't gonna happen. 

I would say I'm in my own expression, which is a reflection of my art. It's not the "Unbound" expression that I feel Leo speaks about in his work. I've experienced that in my younger years, and I think Leo was one of the people I connected with. Personally, I'm really close with Loki. We trust each other completely. I wanted a friend capable of showing me the truth behind the lies, the bitter truths in our nature and the ability to expand our minds endlessly. He can be really nihilistic, but we always come up with the best pranks.