Rishabh R

Got rejected

22 posts in this topic

I was talking to a girl from quite a few days .I proposed her online and got rejected and blocked .What to do ?

You(ve waited too long and she did find someone else.

Or you were too clingy during the last part of those few days.

Possibly a combinaison of the two.

Rookie mistakes :3

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

I proposed her

Proposed??

That's not how you attract women.

Learn attraction theory from RSD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Proposing a woman is a mistake.

I'll never love a guy who proposes me.

You first create a space where the person wants to be with you as opposed to imposing your will and need on them and expecting them to respond out of coercion. It never works.

Why will a woman simply say yes to you if she is not even attracted? 

First create a dynamic where she is very attracted to you by creating romantic chemistry and healthy communication.

Then play along 

Propose when she has given the signal that she wants commitment and you're ready as well.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

I was talking to a girl from quite a few days .I proposed her online and got rejected and blocked .What to do ?

I'm sorry, you did absolutely the worst thing. 

The same way you get better at videogames, the same way you have to learn and get better at attracting girls.

Go to Youtube and learn female nature:

Todd V, RSD, Alexander Grace

I learned a lot from them, now I can easily attract 20-25 yr old beatiful smart women who are at least stage green.

Good luck buddy, you'll get there one day too. Just keep learning and practicing

Edited by Ghost
I was harsh

Could anyone give me the link to The attraction theory video of RSD on YouTube?

@sda "Real social dynamics". They have videos on youtube. Their theory is very good but their in fields are extremely gamey and flashey so unless you are a natural Stifler would not recommend to imitate them. Flashy game that sells and brings views but not optimal for most people. However their theory is very good so learn from that.

Edited by Karmadhi

51 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Flashy game that sells and brings views but not optimal for most people.

Untrue.

It's Love.

I dont think rsd is the move anymore. We need better holisitic forms of game. What are they? I dont know. 

@Harlen Kelly hmm I have to say I don't think that is my way of being

I find rsd a great method for meeting and learning to speak to women. But I feel it was lacking in areas outside of just attraction which is why I said it was not holsitic enough 

And even in its attraction theory, I think that too could be improved 

So no, actually opposite to what you said :P

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

@RendHeaven What is untrue? Please explain

Your opinion of RSD, that they taught "Flashy game that sells and brings views but not optimal for most people" is untrue.

5 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Click here and watch the video titled "Tyler Picks Up Cute Girl On The Street And Shows You How"

The whole point is that it's not flashy, and that it's optimal for the most amount of people lol

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@Rishabh R  Did you mean you propositioned her after a few days or did you propose marriage?  Propose in general is referring to the offer of marriage, while propositioning someone means you are asking them to have sex.  Or perhaps you mean you asked her on a date?  There are large differences between these words which makes it hard to answer your question..  If it was only asking her on a date and she rejected you, then she is probably not that interested in you, or she wants to play it cool.  But I think she is serious about not talking to you further if you propositioned her online since she blocked you.  To me  it would be disrespectful to assume she is some kind of desperate girl who would meet up for sex without even meeting you first.  Also keep in mind that their are many ppl online who like to catfish (meaning trick you into believing they are someone who they are not).  There are men who do this, pretending to be women; older women pretending to be young; married women pretending to be single etc just to amuse themselves flirting with you.  This person could have been pretending to be someone else and did not want to ever meet you in real life, so they panicked and blocked you.  It may not have been anything you did wrong at all.  Verify ahead by phone or by using facetime so you can be sure this person is who you think they are.  If you've been blocked consider it good luck for you and just move on to other women.

On 11/5/2021 at 6:02 PM, Rishabh R said:

Have you heard of the term 'dating'? Do you know what it means? This is a serious question.

If you don't, I'd suggest you make sense of the concept of dating first. In all fairness, no one is born knowing what it is.

Till then, all I'm going to say is - Don't go around proposing to people right off the bat!! You're going to land yourself in serious trouble if you do that. No fun and games, real talk.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

On 5/11/2021 at 8:32 AM, Rishabh R said:

As in proposed marriage, asked her to marry you? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

We need better holisitic forms of game. What are they? I dont know. 

The Natural Lifestyles are pretty damn good and holistic