StarStruck

Pickup Express

254 posts in this topic

I love picking apart Leo's comments. I won't quote him so I won't bother him:

You don't need to act like a douche.

You can just go out and talk to girls and be friendly with them and that will be enough to grow you massively and break you out of your shell.

There's no need to be an asshole, just don't supplicate to people. Be grounded in your values and your life purpose. Sticking to your principles is enough to not be a people-pleaser. And you can do that while still being friendly and decent. You don't need to be obnoxious about it.

For example, if you don't value drinking and a girl offers you a drink, just say, "No thanks, I prefer to not dull my mind with that." rather than telling her, "Fuck you bitch! Drinking is for losers."

Notice that you don't have to be obnoxious to stand your ground or speak your mind.

This is so true. I'm working on developing a healthy ego. Because of my upbringing I failed to set boundaries and have strong self-concept, healthy self-value and develop personal power. For people who want to develop this I recommend the book "No More mister Nice Guy".

On 31-10-2021 at 2:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

It will take way more work than you expected.

But the reward will also be greater than you expected.

The average person cannot fathom how much work it takes to get good at pickup for a hard case newbie.

It's like climbing mount Everest.

This is why few people get good at it. Most people are just way too lazy and take socialization and dating for granted. They want it to be effortless. If  you are deeply introverted it will be a serious challenge because it goes against the grain of how your psyche is structured.

This is so true. And I'm still not where I want to be, but this is what we are doing it for:

It will take way more work than you expected. But the reward will also be greater than you expected.

For me it was worth it, not because of the sex I got but because of how much stronger it made me as a man. To me that is priceless. The sex is a nice bonus. I don't recommend doing pickup for the sex.

The thing is that I'm already extroverted but I don't have an interesting aka emotionally stimulating personality.

Introversion versus extraversion is purely about how much you communicate your inner world to the outer world.

I need to focus on self-entertainment aka finding out what I like, what makes me laugh, how can I approve of myself, what makes me passionate, a girl can't do that for me.

In Tate we trust

I'm getting a lot from this journal... keep it coming! I'm trying to get back out there after the end of an LT relationship,  and it's hard getting out of the starting blocks... I'm soooo rusty and my game is non-existent...  I know it will come back though...

Happy new year guys. I hope 2022 will be a fruitful year for all of us!

As for my progress with pickup: I totally turned inwards to fight my inner demons. Everything that manifests in the outer starts from the inner.

Looking back to my first posts... wow, I made such a huge progress. It was a lot of strain and I'm still not where I want to be but considering my situation it is not weird that I don't have the results I want.

If anything, pickup has painfully pointed out that I have to look within. I'm gaining huge grounds in this respect thanks to depth psychology, energy from the archetypes, and self-reflection.

In Tate we trust

Great dude!

What is helping you the most at the moment?

I'm currently focusing on wants/ needs.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

So I have been offline for some time. This is what kept me busy:

• I started taking salsa dancing classes. It is a great source to meet people, to get better with dancing which helps with confidence and being lose
  • I discovered that I'm uptight in my body, girls pointed this out to me and this is just something I would never discover intellectually
  • David Hawkins stuff is paramount for me: I level bellow 200. It is not weird that I'm not having great success.
  • Haven't done any approaches because I keep getting the same result: getting date and girls losing interest in me because of my LOC, why would I keep hurting myself with approaches? I will stop approaching until I reached LOC 200-250
  • I started doing brainspotting and in the near future I will start with primal therapy
  • I discovered that Transactional analysis is great for analyzing approaches/interactions in general! Before reading about transactional analysis I was blind about human interaction!
On 2-1-2022 at 9:10 AM, Ulax said:

Great dude!

What is helping you the most at the moment?

I'm currently focusing on wants/ needs.

Just read David Hawkins stuff and just go out in the field! :)

In Tate we trust

My opinion on Julien RSD:

The only RSD instructor worth your money is Tyler. All the other instructors are just monkeying Tyler. 

In Tate we trust

6 hours ago, StarStruck said:

The only RSD instructor worth your money is Tyler. All the other instructors are just monkeying Tyler. 

Maybe that's true with paid courses ... 

But I got SOOO Much value from Watching Julian's youtube recently. 

It's not merely his valuable insights, but he's very charismatic & a great speaker, & this is imo as important as the qaulity of the information for getting me to buy in & invest in the content & learn from it (why I don't listen to boring college professors) 

(However, I did buy Tylers HSC & it's very good). 

Edited by Striving for more

I fucking love Julien's humor lol, and I love his style of game accordingly. So prefer his content. Trolling in game is life xD

Owen was always the bedrock of why I got so interested in game back in the day tho.

Be-Do-Have

The best remedy for "not knowing what to say" is this:

When that thought arises go back to the feeling that belongs with that thought and let it go.

Game really boils down to the letting go mechanism. David Hawkins has a book on it. That book is really transformational.

I tried this yesterday: stop identifying with thoughts and emotions and start identifying with the letting go mechanism, and I really made a leap in my communication. I felt immersed and just a natural. It showed me how pickup and spirituality have commonalities.

@Striving for more Julian has a program on this topic called RSD transformation, so I agree with you that he has a lot of good things about him.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruckhave you experimented on letting go more generally? I am just getting into letting go, haven´t bought Hawkin´s book but the fearless man on yt basically has everything on his vids. Crazy change in feeling when doing letting go for me, I feel all warm and happy inside is it the same for you?

1 hour ago, Yoremo said:

@StarStruckhave you experimented on letting go more generally? I am just getting into letting go, haven´t bought Hawkin´s book but the fearless man on yt basically has everything on his vids. Crazy change in feeling when doing letting go for me, I feel all warm and happy inside is it the same for you?

I have the same experience. I haven't finished the book and I already feel like a different person. I need to practise letting go more often though: I'm just too lazy to build up a meditation habit. Meditation is actually just that: letting go.

In Tate we trust

After 4 month break I started with two programs

• Verbal game by Todd V
  • Afterwards I will do: High vibe communication by Julien

Yesterday I approached a girl at a bus stop without an agenda (or at least that was my attention), and a girl in the gym. And she and I got red faced. And this is what I noticed: being gamey is as much important as being neutral. With neutral I mean just neutral small talk but I get the feeling my thristy intentions are just shining through and I can't help it.  I need to give myself some leeway though.

This is an interesting concept from Todd V that helped me:

Type of communication

Plotline communication = emotional spikes, venue changes, escalation = doing part of game = weird if it is overdone (presure on, agenda)

Baseline communication = standard normal filler small talk communication = boring if it is overdone (presure off, no agenda)

Todd V says it is key to find a good balance between those two types of communication

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Verbal Game Todd V is crapppppp. High Vibe Julien is really 99999x the value. Fuck Todd V, that fucking useless gimicky robot.

In Tate we trust

Last couple of weeks I made a shift from "doing" to "being". I'm finally getting a little taste of what this means although I still haven't fully embodied it yet. I'm socializing with less effort, I got a phone number and she agreed to drink a coffee.

In Tate we trust

Update of the two courses I took

After having finished Todd V's and Julien's program, I can clearly tell that Todd V is stage orange and Julien is green with some minor stage yellow.

What Julien teaches really fits like a glove if you are stage yellow or have aspects of stage yellow.

To put it frankly I find Todd V arrogant, nerdy, robotic and just a nuisance. His mannerisms are fake and he is not authentic. He is obviously autistic and the tragicomic part of all of this is that Todd V talks about the uncanny valley effect and how bad that is for your PUA endeavors but he clearly has that effect and he is not aware of it: 

The uncanny valley (effect) is a term used to describe the relationship between the human-like appearance of a robotic object and the emotional response it evokes

My view of Julien has pleasantly changed. He really has the X factor in the RSD family. Tyler is just all stage green without much less yellow compared to Julien. Tyler is deep green (and obviously overcompensating) and it is sometimes hard to follow what he is saying because he is so chaotic and all over the place. Julien doesn't have this because of larger stake in stage yellow.

In Tate we trust

I’m so much in my head. It is hard to get out of it. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck What sort of things are you thinking about?

Be-Do-Have

8 hours ago, Ulax said:

@StarStruck What sort of things are you thinking about?

Girls tell me I'm too much in my head, that I'm thinking too much. I guess it is so obvious I guess. I'm thinking about the theory of game I guess (thinking about not wanting to come off needy and such). My inner child is very needy and sabotages and ruins a lot interactions I have. Yesterday a girl was very interested in me and I just blew it by chasing her too much while she was chasing me from the start. I'm kind of sad about that.

Currently doing my best to shift from having to doing to being. Being = just being my natural authentic self aka just being myself as they would say in popular culture. It really strikes at the heart of my problem: my bad childhood, bad conditioning I received in my life.

Currently just trying to accept where I'm at (with all my deficiencies)  and the (difficult) path I'm destined to tread. Just having trust in the process is key, but that is a huge issue for me: having trust.

In Tate we trust

Having two girls in my rotation at the moment

• The girl I'm talking about I will be meeting at a party on friday.
  • Another girl, who's phone number I got, I will be having a coffee date next week.

To the outsider it sounds like I'm doing good. Trust me, I will fuck this up. I just care too much lol. For me results don't matter, I care about growth, and letting go of neediness, bad conditioning, to become whole (being). I just fucked up too much so I decided to focus on myself. It is not going as quick as I want, but I know I can't force this process. It is a matter of development of consciousness; and consciousness can't be pushed.

I really have to accept so I can let go which is very counterintuitive to my nature. Perhaps I should stack up on meditation because I really don't feel good about my socialization: I can't enjoy the fruits of my labor because my inner game has a hard time catching up with my outer game.

The bottom is... I do get the theory, it is just hard to live it, to be it. I'm a perfectionist so perhaps I expect too much from myself considering my problematic background, I have to be smart about it and baby step my transformation and paradigm shift.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Hmmm interesting. I rate the determination btw.

Have you tried mantra meditation? Have you tried Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)?

Be-Do-Have