dflores321

What Makes DMT Profound and LifeChanging?

35 posts in this topic

I feel like 5meo gets all the love around here. 

Nothing wrong with that, but what can classic DMT provide for someone. What special effects can It have?

" ..." 

-The Buddha

Honestly, It's eye opening but won't change you or your life in a drastic way.

It's just turtles all the way down.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, dflores321 said:

I feel like 5meo gets all the love around here. 

Nothing wrong with that, but what can classic DMT provide for someone. What special effects can It have?

8 minutes ago, karkaore said:

Just smoke some DMT bruh 

use your own supply

clean diet + less fluoride + fasting now and then and meditation (to activate your own dmt juice from brain bruh) 

Edited by Dodo

Unity Makes Strength.                       Flag of Russia -> White Blue Red (tricolour)-> Blue + Red = Purple (Leo is originally from Russia)
Съединението Прави Силата. Flag of Bulgaria -> White Green Red (tricolour)-> Green + Red = Yellow (Gold) (Bulgaria looks like a Leo on the map)
Flag of Sierra Leone -> Green White Blue (tricolour) -> Green + Blue = Cyan (Sierra Leone has Leo in the name)   Purple ++ Yellow ++ Cyan = White.

For me it is more powerful than 5-MeO. Too powerful. Unbearable, suicidal levels of consciousness. Imagine a beauty so infinite it makes you want to kill yourself because you cannot stand to look at it.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For me it is more powerful than 5-MeO. Too powerful. Unbearable, suicidal levels of consciousness. Imagine a beauty so infinite it makes you want to kill yourself because you cannot stand to look at it.

Reading this makes me feel threatened and makes me want it at the same time. Quite uncomfortable the part of me that knows it wants that.

@karkaore its important to get other people's experiences and to see trip reports before jumping into psychedelic land.

@Leo Gura wow I thought 5meo was stronger ?. My source says it has 5meo dmt but it may be confusing it was dmt since 5meo is pretty rare, I'll be finding out soon enough. Can you snort dmt/5meo dmt?

" ..." 

-The Buddha

2 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

Can you snort dmt/5meo dmt?

5-MeO for sure. Although it's brutal. I don't recommend it.

DMT? Not totally sure. I think I tried once but it didn't work. You'd need to snort a LOT of it. Not pretty.

@Leo Gura I think I'll just smoke it whenever I'm home alone, its gonna feel so weird buying a meth pipe. 

If you've smoked it, do you find the smell to dissipate quickly? 

I plan on doing my dmt trips when I'm home alone. 

" ..." 

-The Buddha

Posted (edited)

Once one is familiar with both vaporized DMT and vaporized 5 MeO DMT, the thought of doing the former has you more unsettled by the anticipation. Comparing the two is tricky but 5 MeO hits harder and yet, if one allows what comes to just be, its an endeavour that is easier to enter than that supplied by DMT. 5 MeO is like non-dual crack; DMT is like an IV shot of a more "classic" psychedelic. The ability to engage with what happens as opposed to being "absent" is what makes DMT a bigger challenge to explore repeatedly, IMO.     

Edited by Corpus

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

????????

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Leo Gura have you ever had a breakthrough dose? Where you full on enter another dimension and meet machine elves etc 

Posted (edited)

So not a great psychedelic for personal growth in your opinion? I've done more NN, DMT than any other psych and have had a hell of a time incorporating those crazy "what the fuck" moments into life. LSD and shrooms seem much easier. Harmala added to dmt is the only way I will bother to take it anymore. Makes the trip much easier to comprehend when you come back.

Edited by Adodd

I don’t get it... why does that make you wanna kill yourself ? O.o

26 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura have you ever had a breakthrough dose? Where you full on enter another dimension and meet machine elves etc 

DMT does not have the same effect on me as other people. It does not create colorful visuals for me and no entities.

My breakthroughs are always into Infinity, not some otherworldly BS.

26 minutes ago, Adodd said:

So not a great psychedelic for personal growth in your opinion?

That will vary from person to person.

If you're smoking it, the problem is that it lasts too short for any serious work.

@Leo Gura Have you done ayahuasca or pharmauasca?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

28 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura Have you done ayahuasca or pharmauasca?

No

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

DMT does not have the same effect on me as other people. It does not create colorful visuals for me and no entities.

If you're smoking it, the problem is that it lasts too short for any serious work.

I have had God Awakenings on NNDMT and you are right, they are way more radical than other dimension trips. But still other dimension trips have shown me unimaginable things and insights that would only be possible from trips like that. Of course it is relative, but to call it BS, then you have not seen these extremely beautiful corners of your own mind.

Changa fixed that for ya.

Still surprised you haven't tried a proper 35-40 mg DMT trip in one hit as changa (around 100 mg of 35% changa)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No

Why not?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.