BipolarGrowth

Question regarding Omniscience (Leo?)

11 posts in this topic

Can omniscience be given a meaningful definition in English? I know I have approached this topic with the word’s more traditional definition/connotation, and Leo seemed to point to there being a significant distinction between what he was shown in his awakenings vs. the traditional definition/interpretation. 

A lot of people say things such as “if you’re omniscient, why can’t you predict lottery numbers?” 

Under a typical definition, it would be fair to say that this is knowledge which could be possessed. Is there a specific definition for what it means to be all-knowing which explains how this is not a contradiction? It certainly seems like you’re not including all measurement-style “facts” to be under the umbrella of omniscience how you use it. Correct me if/where I’m wrong. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

The dictionary definition of omniscience is essentially correct.

The trick is that your knowing is so profound that it cannot be put into words, nor logic, nor equations -- it is fully embodied at the material level. For example, you know your hands by HAVING hands, not by thinking about them. So it's closer to BEING than knowing some conceptual facts or scientific information.

And the other trick to it is that the ego cannot control it -- as the materialist always desires to do. So you are omniscient but there is no ego who can manipulate this omniscience for personal gain. You won't be guessing any lottery numbers because the lottery and numbers themselves are obviously imaginary and silly.

Furthermore, you are so conscious that things like "scientific facts" no longer exist. Nor will you necessarily be conscious of stuff like how many particles of sand exist on Earth, because at this level of consciousness you are aware that particles of sand and the Earth itself are just imaginings of your mind.

You will be omniscient only of your bubble of consciousness -- because that's all there ever was. So this materialist idea of: "Well if you're omniscient why can't you read my mind?" won't work because you're too conscious for the existence of other minds.

Omniscience is not very useful from the ego's POV. And there's a good reason for that. Once you become omniscient you will realize that reality has always been perfect and there is no need to change anything. The desire to "improve" reality via omniscience turns out to be nothing but materialist idiocy and ego fantasies. The design is already perfect. You just surrender to it. You do not start dicking around with it to suit yourself. And if you are so selfish as to desire to dick around with it, you will never access omniscience. The cost of admission is your desire to control or improve anything.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You will be omniscient only of your bubble of consciousness -- because that's all there ever was. So this materialist idea of: "Well if you're omniscient why can't you read my mind?" won't work because you're too conscious for the existence of other minds.

I don't understand this other minds thing. Reality for me is just me, but not all of reality is just me. Because if reality is just me, I don't know what the fuck God is doing wasting it's time with this loser.

I've experienced what I would describe as omniscience and complete understanding.

However, in my dualistic life I have a lot of Karma that is negatively influencing my state right now. I feel so many fears and guilts and shames. I don't know if I can even create a meaningful life. Not sure why God would create me.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The trick is that your knowing is so profound that it cannot be put into words, nor logic, nor equations -- it is fully embodied at the material level. For example, you know your hands by HAVING hands, not by thinking about them. So it's closer to BEING than knowing some conceptual facts or information.

And the other trick to it is that the ego cannot control it -- as the materialist always desires to do. So you are omniscience but there is no ego who can manipulate this omniscience for personal gain.

This makes sense and aligns with what I’ve experienced. I have another specific question. You mentioned a 5-MeO-DMT experience in your outrageous experiments in consciousness video where you spoke of all the different perspectives. Were you describing the experience of viewing the room for example as if you had thousands of eyes, or was the idea of perspective simply deconstructed? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The trick is that your knowing is so profound that it cannot be put into words, nor logic, nor equations -- it is fully embodied at the material level. For example, you know your hands by HAVING hands, not by thinking about them. So it's closer to BEING than knowing some conceptual facts or scientific information.

And the other trick to it is that the ego cannot control it -- as the materialist always desires to do. So you are omniscient but there is no ego who can manipulate this omniscience for personal gain. You won't be guessing any lottery numbers because the lottery and numbers themselves are obviously imaginary and silly.

Furthermore, you are so conscious that things like "scientific facts" no longer exist. Nor will you necessarily be conscious of stuff like how many particles of sand exist on Earth, because at this level of consciousness you are aware that particles of sand and the Earth itself are just imaginings of your mind.

Omniscience is not very useful from the ego's POV. And there's a good reason for that. Once you become omniscient you will realize that reality has always been perfect and there is no need to change anything. The desire to "improve" reality via omniscience turns out to be nothing but materialist idiocy and ego fantasies. The design is already perfect. You just surrender to it. You do not start dicking around with it to suit yourself. And if you are so selfish as to desire to dick around with it, you will never access omniscience. The cost of admission is your desire to control or improve anything.

QFT

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

if there is nothing to be known, you can know everything. If you are both the knower and the known, there is nothing to be known by you so you will know everything there is to know. But now I am not certain that I am both the knower and the known, as my experience tells me I am the knower only.

My experience also says there are other knowers who also know different things to me! 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I don't know what the fuck God is doing wasting it's time with this loser.

You are God. Don't blaspheme yourself.

I've experienced what I would describe as omniscience and complete understanding.

However, in my dualistic life I have a lot of Karma that is negatively influencing my state right now. I feel so many fears and guilts and shames.

You simply have a lot more consciousness work to do.

A few high experiences is not nearly enough to fix all the crap in your psyche.

I don't know if I can even create a meaningful life.

Why even doubt this? Of course you can.

Not sure why God would create me.

You are God and God is Absolute, so you cannot not exist.

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Were you describing the experience of viewing the room for example as if you had thousands of eyes,

No

or was the idea of perspective simply deconstructed? 

Not sure what you mean by that.

Rather than seeing with many eyes, it feels more like seeing with a single Absolute Eye.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God. Don't blaspheme yourself.

You simply have a lot more consciousness work to do.

A few high experiences is not nearly enough to fix all the crap in your psyche.

Why even doubt this? Of course you can.

You are God and God is Absolute, so you cannot not exist.

I don't know. Sure God has to exist but it surely didn't have to create me the way I am. It has, this much is clear. I have a suicide fantasy where I would be given the things I want in the after life. I would love to break free, let my passion and creativity flow like it was a year ago.... But, that seems too dangerous. I can't trust anyone, they might try to sabatage or hurt my success. After losing my last job and my business, and girlfriend all at once... I know that reality doesn't care about me.

I can't get my head around why I would incarnate into this life? If I am so powerful, I would just create a good life that was good. Not this.

The thing is, I have seen that the fabric of what I am is totally loving, and completely creative and powerful. But, that doesn't seem to break me free of my karma or my physical incarnation. I still have fears of the future, guilts about the past and reality might totally fuck me over and why shouldn't it? It doesn't seem to care about the homeless people in my province. I feel existentially trapped and I don't know why God would do this. 

I doubt my ability to be successful because I am afraid of a lot of things. Past mistakes, etc. I don't know if I can really deserve love. I want to be pure, and respected by others. But, I don't know if that is possible seeing I have been so foolish in the past. I will continue to put in the work. But, I fear it will be taken away some how. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

but it surely didn't have to create me the way I am.

You are Perfect. There is nothing wrong with you.

I doubt my ability to be successful because I am afraid of a lot of things. Past mistakes, etc. I don't know if I can really deserve love. I want to be pure, and respected by others. But, I don't know if that is possible seeing I have been so foolish in the past. I will continue to put in the work. But, I fear it will be taken away some how. 

All that self-doubt and fear is totally normal. You need to paint hopeful visions for your future to inspire yourself. Stop wallowing in negative thoughts and reorient your mind towards those aspects of reality which make you feel love and inspiration. And keep doing that ever day without quitting.

@Leo Gura Deconstructing perspective/s is essentially a type of oneness experience. Perspective is experienced or recognized as an illusion or temporary lens over “Being,” so all points truly feel to be just as central to the experience as any others. It doesn’t really speak accurately about the radical degree of the experience, but it’s a decent depiction.

@Leo Gura dm'd you

◭"89"