Gianna

Connecting the dots

7 posts in this topic

I’m having a hard time connecting the dots between my spiritual experiences that hit me randomly throughout the day and my spiritual intellect/‘know how’ of what these experiences imply.

I have listened to hours and hours of Leo’s videos throughout the years so you would think this connection would happen naturally. But I feel I am missing something. 

Here’s an example:

I don’t feel like I have felt Oneness although I have felt and experienced Awareness. At random times throughout the day this awareness will hit me from trees, objects, people, my own arms and hands, etc. I know and feel it as awareness and I know in my head that it’s oneness but I just don’t feel one with anything. I see it! I see like a floating, maybe vertigo type illusionary lively experience where the boundaries are seamless although still a little defined. And I feel Awareness around me but I cannot honestly say I feel at one with it.  

Also, I can’t compare this experience to psychedelics because I have never had a psychedelic experience. The 3 times I took mushrooms and one time taking a half tablet of LSD I didn’t feel anything, at all. Not even laughter from the mushrooms. 

So I’m just confused on I guess the oneness aspect although I intellectually understand that this awareness is the only thing here so therefore we must all be connected but I’ve never felt this connection or felt the knowing of ‘we are all one’. 

Any advice? 

Edited by Gianna

There is this thing called 'Emotional Oneness'. Might wanna look into it.

@Gianna You are doing good, but you're still very far away from a holistic, omniscient God-realization.

I will soon have a video explaining the difference between nonduality/awareness vs God-realization.

Connecting the dots is precisely what's missing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Gianna You are doing good, but you're still very far away from a holistic, omniscient God-realization.

I will soon have a video explaining the difference between nonduality/awareness vs God-realization.

Connecting the dots is precisely what's missing.

Okay, great! This is great news then. Thank you Leo. ?

Oneness isn't really something you can feel.

Oneness is always the case and have never not been the case for 'you'... (The Real You).

You are IT. 

Oneness is YOU.

What's stopping you from having that awareness?

Stories. Thoughts. Filters. Beliefs. Attachment.

In one word: Ego.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Non dual awareness or awakening is more of a recognition than a state or experience.

When its clearly seen that the individual within the body isn't real, it's simultaneously recognized there aren't other individuals as well.

Non-duality isn't about metaphorically smashing everything together into a oneness concept. Nothing changes from a visual perspective.

In other words: Seeing that the individual within the body is an illusion, makes the idea of any real separation an impossibility.

No real separate persons = no real separation.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi