The Mystical Man

George Lucas on God, Love, and the Force

12 posts in this topic

I just love this man.

One of my favorite creators of all time. I think I've watched Empire of Dreams like five times. It's just so incredibly inspiring. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Jar Jar is God.

Jar Jar is Truth.

Jar Jar is Love!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jar Jar, literally, is my least favorite character in the Star Wars cosmos. He is a charade, clearly created for children, who fails to capture the essence and the message of the Force. Pure pablum.

If only he had some midi-chlorian, like Yoda has in spades.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Plot twist: Jar Jar was just acting dumb to avoid extermination by Palpatine. Jar Jar was actually Yoda's master.

FYI: Lucas' original title for the prequil trilogy was: "Jar Jar's Adventure" :D

@The Mystical Man Wow thank you for eye opener.  

He is awesome, had not understand what he speaks about, then was young and saw his movies.

Now i will watch his movies again :x

Amazing!

Edited by DIDego

29 minutes ago, Moksha said:

If only he had some midi-chlorian, like Yoda has in spades.

You need at least one spades worth of midi-chlorians to jump like this:

Comical children's character? No.

Darth Jar Jar? Yes.

I love the prequels. They show you how you become a devil. When you try to make the impermanent permanent, you will become a broken man. It's lack of holism = division = fragmentation = partiality = brokenness = lack of harmony, imbalance = limitation = finite = selfishness = ugly = evil = hell = suffering. Fragmentation is also an interesting word to me. Voldemort actually fragmented his soul to make his own life permanent. I love Star Wars and Harry Potter. Those are stories about holism versus lack of holism. It's as close as fiction can get to encapsulating truths. And that's why those are the most popular stories on this planet. That's endlessly fascinating to me. Lucas and Rowling didn't just create beautiful art; they also generated billions of dollars with their art. It's a powerful combination of art and business. And I just love that. If I can achieve 1% of what they have achieved, I will be happy with my legacy.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Plot twist -

Jar Jar started Actualized. Org

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Plot twist: you are Jar Jar.

I tried to make a thread about Profound Entertainment™. But you guys turned it into a thread about Jar Jar...

Fun fact: Yoda is actually based on Don Juan (from the Carlos Castaneda books, which I also love). 

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." 

“I’m saying that we all are unfathomable beings, luminous and boundless." 

Darth Jar Jar

THE ORIGINAL PREQUEL

3o3gap.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them