Fran11

Non-Dual Solipsism: My Explaination

59 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@Inliytened1 That's what I sensed. Why do you suspect Rupert is choosing to do this? Perhaps he intuits the dangers of having people running around thinking that they're God, and he doesn't want to be responsible for that impact? Whereas Leo is more of a "say it like it is" type? Or is there a deeper reasoning for what Rupert is getting at?

Who knows.  It's more important that you don't get locked into one teacher and that's it.  Stay loose and do the practices.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@Inliytened1 That's what I sensed. Why do you suspect Rupert is choosing to do this? Perhaps he intuits the dangers of having people running around thinking that they're God

Could be that.

Or that he feels this is something extremely difficult to convey and can easiliy be misunderstood. I thought this post was quite comprehensible but it seems it isn't LOL

Or just that he hasn't gone deep enought to get this. There certainly are levels of awakening. I personally didn't have this realisation until a couple months ago, in spite of having had many Awakenings in the last 5 years.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Who knows.  It's more important that you don't get locked into one teacher and that's it.  Stay loose and do the practices.

This.

Edited by Fran11

1 hour ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@Lyubov Are Leo and Rupert contradicting each other?

Leo said, "What you see is all there ever is. Period. End of story."

Rupert says that it's possible to conceive if I the limited mind am having a thought than other people are also having thoughts even if I cannot directly experience it. 

Am I missing something?

Leo is solipsist. Rupert isn’t. Leo claims he has gone further than anyone before and w/e Rupert is saying. Rupert would likely say Leo is mad and his ego has deluded his awakening kinda like what Leo was doing for Conor. 

Honestly both are wrong though. The universe is quad sentient when looping through duality. I know from direct experience and it’s as true as day. There are four view points. Myself, one of the mods here, a Colombian he met and finally award winning American rapper Rick Ross. Just those four.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The ego likes to introduce doubt.  Pure Truth has no place for ego.  So of course It is incredibly sneaky.   Which is precisely why you haven't woke up yet.  But it can deny it all it wants.  The Truth is actual.  The Truth is Absolute.    You couldn't go back to materialism if you tried.  

That's all I need it to know thanks ?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

It’s hard to say what you’re referring to, as a lot was said on the thread. If you have questions fire away. The more specific the questions you formulate are, the more you stand to experience insights, or, realizations. Like, get painstakingly incredibly specific. I did make this video, which covers a lot of what this thread is about, and a couple follow up videos which are more ‘and now see this in your life’ oriented. Not to imply watching videos is a substitute for talking things through, and more importantly, for direct experience. These bring more realization about, of course. 

?

28 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That's all I need it to know thanks ?

?

@Javfly33 ?❤

@Lyubov masterful insertion of humor! :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

51 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Honestly both are wrong though. The universe is quad sentient when looping through duality. I know from direct experience and it’s as true as day. There are four view points. Myself, one of the mods here, a Colombian he met and finally award winning American rapper Rick Ross. Just those four.

Lmao??

You guys, why are you so hung up on "solipsism"? You will never know - besides, what do you even want to know? And how would you know, anyway? 

All you know for sure, is that there is, what there is, whatever it might be.

You think you have a point of view, which is semi true. Solipsism is a problem only for an ego. 

What do you think would it feel like to look at the world through my eyes? Obviously just like through your eyes, it's still you who's looking. 

There is only YOU. Only you don't know who you are?

The key insight here is to see how the ilusion of time distors how you think of other conscious beings.

Ordinarily you would believe that I am conscious right now as opposite to let's say Hitler becouse he's already dead, right?

Notice that that assumes that time exists as a real thing in which both of our bubbles of perception are contained. Read and think about this very carefuly. 

If you've had awakenings, you must know that there's no time in reality. 

The Godhead includes infinite posiblities but only one can exist as an actuality, which is the present moment you are experiencing.

Do you believe that your own 2 year-old self is conscious right now? Wether you answer yes or no (and you can think about it both ways paradoxically), contemplate and realise that time being an ilusion, there's no difference beetween your 2 year-old self consciousness, my consciousnes, or the consciousness of any living/dead being you can think of. 

Either no moment exists but the one you are experiencing now, or all moments exists simultaneously beyond time. Which is exactly the same and that's the mindfuck.

My apologies for not writting this using "no-self terminlogy". Try to look past the language and get it, instead of bombarding me with the "nobody exists" cliché :D

Edited by Fran11

What arises dependent upon conditions, does not arise. What is, is what arises and what does not arise. No separation. None whatsoever.

The freedom of nonduality: what happens, does not happen. What apparently happens (seems to happen), doesn't really (actually) happen.

I am you = what appears is what does not appear.

Edited by The0Self

On 5/10/2021 at 0:23 PM, Fran11 said:

This is a recurring topic on the forum so I want to share my insights about it in the most comprehensible way possible.

Does anything exists outside of your perception? No.

Am I having a conscious experience? Yes.

How to reconcilie these two? Actually there's no contradiction, but to realise that you need to take a closer look at how the ilusion of time tricks you. 

You probably have no problem considering the possiblity of future or paste incarnations. And still, you don't consider those to be bubbles of perception independent of yours which are right now happening outside of your perecptual field, right? At the most you could say they "exist" as a part of your infinite potentiality as God, but NOT as an actuality.

Well, the same is true for "other beings". Are there an infinite number of conscious experiences? Yes. Can God experience more than one at a time? No, because there's no fucking time!!! That's the key to understading non-dual solipsism.

A am I having a conscious experience? Yes. Am I having it somewhere outside of your perceptual field RIGHT NOW? NO.

For you, I, or your mother, or your dog, or whatever, are no more alive/real/conscious than Albert Einstain, or Hitler, or a million year old dinosar, do you get it? xD

I know it's not a perfect explaination and you can get techanical or smartass about it if that's your thing. But it's as good as I can explain it using language. 

Yes, you are right about time, time doesn’t exist. What about space and distance? 
as soon as you answer this question, there will be a deeper understanding that actually nothing  has happened! 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

So every possible atom/molecule combination its you

the absolute

5. What is the authority for saying that the entire moving and unmoving worlds depend upon one's Self?

The Self means the embodied being. It is only after the energy, which was latent in the state of deep sleep, emerges with the idea of "I" that all objects are experienced. The Self is present in all perceptions as the Perceiver. There are no objects to be seen when the "I" is absent. For all these reasons it may undoubtedly be said that everything comes out of the Self and goes back to the Self.

6. As the bodies and the selves animating them are everywhere actually observed to be innumerable how can it be said that the Self is only one?

If the idea "I am the body" is accepted, the selves are multiple. The state in which this idea vanishes is the Self since in that state there are no other objects. It is for this reason that the Self is regarded as one only.

7. What is the authority for saying that Reality can be apprehended by the mind and at the same time that it cannot be apprehended by the mind?

It cannot be apprehended by the impure mind but can be apprehended by the pure mind.

8. What is pure mind and what is impure mind?

When the indefinable power of Reality separates itself from Reality and, in union with the reflection of consciousness assumes various forms, it is called the impure mind. When it becomes free from the reflection of consciousness, through discrimination, it is called the pure mind. Its state of union with the Reality is its apprehension of Reality. The energy which is accompanied by the reflection of consciousness is called the impure mind and its state of separation from Reality is its non-apprehension of Reality.

9. Is it possible to overcome, even while the body exists, the karma [prarabdha] which is said to last till the end of the body?

Yes. If the agent [doer] upon whom the karma depends, namely the ego, which has come into existence between the body and the Self, merges in its Source and loses its form, will the karma which depends upon it alone survive? Therefore when there is no "I" there is no karma.

https://www.inner-quest.org/Ramana_Instruction.htm

@Fran11 solipsism comes from “I”. But there is no such a thing as “I” therefore “solipsism “. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

59 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Fran11 solipsism comes from “I”. But there is no such a thing as “I” therefore “solipsism “. 

You can't even understand what we're discussing on this thread because of your inflexibility regarding the use of no-self terminlogy.

4 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

You can't even understand what we're discussing on this thread because of your inflexibility regarding the use of no-self terminlogy.

If the flexibility opens up a thread as NON DUAL solipsism. No thanks. Lol. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Fran11

20 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

Neither do you, nor do I. Human mind can’t wrap itself around the paradox. You can only become aware of it. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 11/5/2021 at 3:36 PM, Javfly33 said:

And who told you that?

Did you consciously realize it?

@Javfly33 Just observe your experience and notice that nothing can be outside it. whatever fantasies you are having about "worlds beyond" are actually happening within your direct experience, because it is all that there is by definition.

@Javfly33

A bit more on direct experience of what's right here. Really recommend to watch a few clips by Fred if you haven't before.