Fran11

Non-Dual Solipsism: My Explaination

59 posts in this topic

This is a recurring topic on the forum so I want to share my insights about it in the most comprehensible way possible.

Does anything exists outside of your perception? No.

Am I having a conscious experience? Yes.

How to reconcilie these two? Actually there's no contradiction, but to realise that you need to take a closer look at how the ilusion of time tricks you. 

You probably have no problem considering the possiblity of future or paste incarnations. And still, you don't consider those to be bubbles of perception independent of yours which are right now happening outside of your perecptual field, right? At the most you could say they "exist" as a part of your infinite potentiality as God, but NOT as an actuality.

Well, the same is true for "other beings". Are there an infinite number of conscious experiences? Yes. Can God experience more than one at a time? No, because there's no fucking time!!! That's the key to understading non-dual solipsism.

A am I having a conscious experience? Yes. Am I having it somewhere outside of your perceptual field RIGHT NOW? NO.

For you, I, or your mother, or your dog, or whatever, are no more alive/real/conscious than Albert Einstain, or Hitler, or a million year old dinosar, do you get it? xD

I know it's not a perfect explaination and you can get techanical or smartass about it if that's your thing. But it's as good as I can explain it using language. 

Edited by Fran11

When duality collapses it's clear that nothing is everything, real is unreal, etc. Solipsism is nonsensical without subject object. Subject, object, and consciousness are not separate even one single bit. That which can be said to be truly solipsistic is not an individual, and solipsism only makes sense from a supposedly real perspective (an individual).

5 minutes ago, The0Self said:

That which can be said to be truly solipsistic is not an individual

Then why not just try to understand what I'm using that term to point to instead of being a pain in the ass about language?

@Fran11 @The0Self

The issue arises because of language..

"I am alone in the Universe" (dual-solipsism) - The only perspective I have is my own, and because of this, I can't know whether or not 'others' exist anywhere other than 'in my experience'.  'Others actually existing' is not meaningfully different than 'my singular experience of others existing'.

"I am alone in the Universe" (non-dual-solipsism) - Whatever there is, is all there is, and it's 'one thing'.. all one.. al-one.. alone. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@Mason Riggle Of course!

We really need to acknowledge the limitations of language to talk about these metaphysical topics. And try to understand what the other person really means, instead of getting into stupid terminology-wars, something "no-selfers" are proficiet at xD

6 hours ago, The0Self said:

When duality collapses it's clear that nothing is everything, real is unreal, etc. Solipsism is nonsensical without subject object. Subject, object, and consciousness are not separate even one single bit. That which can be said to be truly solipsistic is not an individual, and solipsism only makes sense from a supposedly real perspective (an individual).

hit the nail on the head right there dude

What you see is all there ever is. Period. End of story.

Your consciousness is Absolute. Nothing can be hidden from view.

The only problem is that it's too radical for you to accept.

All objections to this are just a distraction created by the ego to weasel it's way out of accepting the obvious.

You can keep creating distractions, or you can bite the bullet and realize you are God.

Skepticism is not your friend here. Be ware the trap of skepticism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All objections to this are just a distraction created by the ego to weasel it's way out of accepting the obvious.

You can keep creating distractions, or you can bite the bullet and realize you are God.

Skepticism is not your friend here. Be ware the trap of skepticism.

You still can realize you are God, without assuming that the present moment is all that Exists.

For example I could assume God is looking through each person's eyes as it's thorough mine. 

That way reality is not Solipsistic and I'm still God.

You once said "God is a being that has multiple personality disorder"

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You still can realize you are God, without assuming that the present moment is all that Exists.

What's being said here is a bit of tricky bitch lol, how I see it is that in understanding that all is a single consciousness, the very idea that there's anything but that is illusory. So from that vantage point OF COURSE the present moment is all there is. When you look at a tree that is all there is, when you look at the sky that is all there is, because "tree" and "sky" is just consciousness, the distinctions made are merely illusory done for survival purposes. This is probably the most "absolute" of a perspective you could get sober. (But if we're speaking purely on relative terms then all the same rules apply.) I hope what I said there makes any fucking sense at all LOL.xD

45 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

No you can't. Not fully.

For example I could assume God is looking through each person's eyes as it's thorough mine. 

You can imagine whatever damn thing you want, but you are not conscious that you are God creating that.

That way reality is not Solipsistic and I'm still God.

You are not conscious of what God is. As long as you are not conscious, yeah, you can live in your fantasy. You can even convince yourself that God has a big hairy dick and a beard.

You once said "God is a being that has multiple personality disorder"

Exactly. You have multiple personality disorder and you keep reinforcing it with your dualistic logic.

Multiple personality disorder does not mean there are actually many personalities. It means you are hallucinating all the personalities and tricking yourself into buying the illusion.

56 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You can't fully realize God unless you realize what's in front of you right now (including the assumption that there is a you at all, if that's arising) is absolutely everything. Everything. You assume there's a bunch of stuff that exists, but hidden from your view. Full God-realization will not (can not) occur while that assumption is still in play.

If that sounds crazy to you, just you wait.

Edited by The0Self

8 hours ago, Fran11 said:

Then why not just try to understand what I'm using that term to point to instead of being a pain in the ass about language?

No intention for confrontation. Merely saw an opportunity to share insight.

@Javfly33  How do you know that other moments exist, or that other consciousnesses exists?  The only way you could be sure of this is if you verified these other consciousnesses/moments existed for yourself, right now, in the present moment via experiencing them yourself.  But then that other consciousness would really just be your consciousness, and that other moment would really just be now. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No you can't. Not fully.

You can imagine whatever damn thing you want, but you are not conscious that you are God creating that.

You are not conscious of what God is. As long as you are not conscious, yeah, you can live in your fantasy. You can even convince yourself that God has a big hairy dick and a beard.

Exactly. You have multiple personality disorder and you keep reinforcing it with your dualistic logic.

Multiple personality disorder does not mean there are actually many personalities. It means you are hallucinating all the personalities and tricking yourself into buying the illusion.

You obviously exist..if somewhere somehow "I" (God) can imagine a Leo creating Actualized.org... then you exist. And therefore here you are. Telling me about God. 

See, it's not Solipsistic.

Somewhere you exist. Maybe not in physicsl reality, Because there isn't one. But you exist. 

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You obviously exist

I am you, you fool.

5 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

You guys have posted that video 1 thousand times but we still can't get it.

The Truth can't be delivered by a YouTube video I guess ?

@Leo Gura I wish I could get it lol but no, thx for trying tho ?

I don't get though if reality is infinite how come an infinite number of present moments couldn't exist. Seems plausible that they would. 

The only question would be what is the cord that is uniting your present moment with mine. Who is maintaining and creating that cord? Another God?

Yeah don't reply just writing it it's obvious I'm making stories and fantasies and deepying myself further from truth.  ?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, that's what I'm saying.

But also, unless you believe "Leo's life" is the only thing that could come out of God's creativity instead of "Infinite Posiblities", in a way you are also saying that those exist as a potentiality.

Definetly not as an actuality.

Edited by Fran11

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You guys have posted that video 1 thousand times but we still can't get it.

cause you're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. get out of thought and back into experience. let go of thinking about solipsism. you will literally never put this question to rest through thinking. let go of the value you place in what thoughts Leo shares with you or anyone else here, including this post. Just keep letting go. And what ever keeps arising let go of that. 

Edited by Lyubov