Preety_India

I'm the Reincarnation of an Ancient Roman woman.

15 posts in this topic

Last night in my dreams I felt very disturbed. I constantly felt like I was in Ancient Rome and I was an Ancient Roman woman. And that I was reincarnated into my present form. 

58y1pj.jpg

I  looked a lot like this woman. It's a painting of an Ancient Roman.

When I woke up I began searching for roman names to see if something clicks and there it was 

58y3ep.jpg

What a coincidence?

A few weeks or days back I had decided that the most important character in my life was the Graffiti girl Cassia.

Cassie felt very close to my heart, me morphing into the Graffiti girl..

Me wanting freedom from a society that didn't allow me to live. 

I had no idea back then that Cassia was an Ancient Roman name. And here it is in the list of roman names. What a synchronicity?

I tried looking up more Roman names.

And two names felt like they had a connection with me. I went through a log of 100 names.

I was constantly and psychically feeling a connection with the letter C or the sound of C like the sound of S.

Two names really felt familiar. 

Cecilia , Roman version being Caecilia, and Severina.

Meanings of the names

Cecilia - meaning blind 

Cassie - meaning vain and cheap

Severina - no meaning 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

One day when I was sleeping beside my ex boyfriend Joseph and he heard me murmuring something in sleep and he said that I kept murmuring the following name 

regina 

I used to almost imagine Joseph as my husband back then and I used to sometimes sign my name as Joseph Regina or Regina Joseph..

So my name could have been any one of these

Cecilia 

Cassia

Severina 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India does not surprise me dis guy thinks he was a slave, its the 21st century & he's still illiterate. U have to remember that slaves don't understand matters of intuition & higher reasoning, so there's little need to take anything he says seriously, he wishes for superiority coz of his inferiority for example, its the battle of the slave. He wants superiority in order to cope with his feelings of jealousy of the superior because he doesn't have the reasoning ability to mature his emotions to higher wisdom

@Inva For me slave and master have same value. 

McDonalds worker in Bay Area and John Baiden are the same. I value actual qualities rather then societal status. 

I would respect you far more if your critique is good.Picking  on wrong guy for no reason. 

@Preety_India Amazing!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Preety_India He's like an old man about to cark it, except he's probs young so that's funny. He thinks I want him to respond to me, more humorous, hence why I don't address him at all.  @flowboy nice one with the social memes to justify the nonsense. if u want to start 1, ahh, try ur mom first please

@Preety_India And lol at his journal.

he thinks they're like the depiction of a "real person" more like a cartoon character

People need to respect other peoples journals. He doesn't hence why I'm here, nor does he in his own journals, hence why I was there before.

But.... yeah the brain power... so its going to be a repeating probs until mods put the forum first because stupidity is just well, kind of a regressive infinite loop of inferiority. 

You guys need to leave me alone.

No more comments.

You guys have zero respect for me.

If you didn't, I'm calling the mods 

Do not comment anymore, all of you. 

Did you all get it?

If you guys want to fight and create a ruckus, fight somewhere else not in my journals.

Now go away from here 

I'm furious right now. 

Leave me alone and never comment in my journal without prior permission.

Edited by Preety_India

I remember Rome, Egypt, Macedonia which was Greece at the time were a very important part of our discussion 

Especially there was a lot of turbulence with Macedonia and most Roman Rulers who existed where I lived wanted to expand towards the far west and towards the east and south.

In that time, the name Alexander the Great was considered a great name of the Byzantine empire to the east and south, close to the a Aegean sea. 

I remember that when I used to talk to my fellow Roman friends, I often called them the Aegean people. 

These people had sharp features ,they were Greek and they were very accomplished people ,something that people from our province always wanted to compete and look up to.

I remember that my life as a Roman was an extremely hard one.

We used to be a part of debates everyday. There was too much gossip  in the streets. Women used to be married off very young. 

There was a lot of focus on art and expansion. 

Anything was better than nothing.

My life as a Roman was a hard one.

I remember being a very rebellious person.

My temper wasn't appreciated. I was a High strung person.

I remember that wherever I walked, people saw me but never really liked me.

I was very intimidating to most people.

I was frequently reprimanded for my open mouth. 

I was barred from many places.

I was infamous and considered an outcast.

So much so that plans were made to kill me secretly.

I was definitely being very defiant and the Romans did not like me for that.

I was subjected to numerous tests and challenges and I swiftly overcame them and this angered the people even more.

It´s an amazing game you are playing. :) Sorry for intruding. I felt always related to this lady. I think in her position I could afford to avoid people, walk in the private park a lot and read books - that is what I did, as lazy as we are.

Though my classmates told me that I looked like Nefirtity when we had her picture in the history book (4th grade?). My daughter looked like her when she was born, at least her ears were exactly like Nefirtity´s with the upstanding upper part. It was so strange, I couldn´t look at her ears without seeing Nefirtity. But then they´ve become normal.

a-woman-in-blue-portrait-of-the-duchess-of-beaufort(1).jpg

The memories have come back.

I constantly feel my name was Regina or Cassia.

I feel like I was a rebellious girl in my past birth.

And I rebeled some form of authority and as a punishment I was sent east-side and I landed in India, at least my ancestor landed in India. 

I'm born on the West coast of India..

I will not reveal the place 

But I feel that it makes perfect sense that I was born on the West Coast of India because if you travel from Europe through the sea, you end up on the West coast of India.

I did not like corruption and I had an excellent capability of detecting evil going ons 

And I said No 

And they decided to persecute me for keeping my moral integrity 

My ancestral soul adopted Christianity which made me a strong moral person

But whatever was going on was against Christianity as far as I remember.

The words Roman and Regina keep echoing through my ears.

Edited by Preety_India