Julian gabriel

lesser known ways to LUCID DREAM

19 posts in this topic

Has anyone found ways to lucid dream which aren't commonly discoverable in the average how to lucid dream video for beginners?

like for example different herbs or meditation techniques. 

i just take 3.5g of mushrooms and got a breakthrough experience, also i watched all non-duality content of leo, donald hoffman and rupert spira. Now i have at least one lucid dream a week and maybe one every other day if i try to get them. 

Maybe try a heavy dose of sativa brownies, and a benadryl immediately at bedtime. Hmm I might try that ?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Read "The Phase". That's the best resource I found for both LD & AP so far.

Huperzine A is known to mess with your dreams and cause lucid dreams. I took it one time and had a nightmare (basically never get nightmers). Where a scary dead corpse ghost was chasing me. Then when I woke up, this ghost showed up in my actual room and jumpscared me like in a horror movie, while I was paralyzed to my bed, unable to move. It was the scariest shit ever happened to me. I actually get chills just thinking about it... So this Huperzine A shit does mess with your dreams, it made my nightmare come to life, Literally...

The most effective technique which I have found is the "Wake back to bed".

You wake up early in the morning when it's still dark, you stay awake for 15-20 minuets, (this part is important) 

And then you go back to sleep, paying attention to your imagination. (visuals will apear in your mind and intensifie.)

Eventually the visual imagination will turn into a full blown dream, and you will be conscious of it.

This is the one that works best for me. Of course it doean't always works, but it works more often then most other techinques

Amanita muscaria mother tincture will give you what you want!

Oh, I should mention, a night out drinking, then coming home to a good sativa dominant hybrid, typically results in an OBE for me. 

Sleeping on the floor usually gives me one.

My dreams also seem to be more vivid when I'm in the process of writing a short story, novel or screenplay.

Edited by EternalForest
Typo

On 10/05/2021 at 4:10 AM, Julian gabriel said:

Has anyone found ways to lucid dream which aren't commonly discoverable in the average how to lucid dream video for beginners?

like for example different herbs or meditation techniques. 

Are you asking out of curiosity or those techniques don't work for you? 
Here are my suggestions: Write down your dreams to the best of your ability to remember them - it works like magic to make you at least remember your dreams if not become lucid. When you can remember your dreams in more detail, you are also going to be more able to lucid dream. 

Try the strategy of waking up 1-2 hours before you usually do, write down any dream you remember if any, then go back to sleep - When you fall asleep you will directly go to a dream (immediately goes to REM stage of the sleep cycle) and will give you even bigger chance to lucid dream. 

Reality checks are needed sometimes when you are in doubt. The best that worked for me is to look at my hand from both sides, if something wonky happens, its a dream and I become lucid. My hand turned into a fish. Haha! 

1 hour ago, EternalForest said:

Sleeping on the floor usually gives me one.

My dreams also seem to be more vivid when I'm in the process of writing a story story, novel or screenplay.

This is one of the techniques to get dreams - to change where you sleep. I put a mattress on the floor once and I had very strong hypnagogic state where I saw all kinds of colours and beautiful stuff while falling asleep. Also the dreams were vivid, and more vivid dreams are easier to awaken to. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo Yes, and it's also because you have more awareness while falling asleep because of the slight discomfort of the hard floor. 

I also find it ironic that I had a typo (short story/story story) when talking about my writing, haha that's funny

I had 3 lucid dreams in one night just by doing a 3rd eye meditation for 10 minutes right before bed. Just imagine purple rays of light penetrating your pineal gland.

1 hour ago, Holygrail said:

I had 3 lucid dreams in one night just by doing a 3rd eye meditation for 10 minutes right before bed. Just imagine purple rays of light penetrating your pineal gland.

Interesting! Will try this tonight. For the sake of context, how prone are you towards experiencing lucid dreams in general without this technique?

This is actually well known, but extremely effective. If you can go to sleep repeating the phrase "when I'm dreaming, I remember I am dreaming" then it's very likely to come true. If you wake up in middle of night, go back to sleep repeating the phrase. 

On 12.5.2021 at 11:12 AM, Julian gabriel said:

@Edan have u tried any other supplements?

No

On 5/13/2021 at 11:28 AM, Jaka Pirs Hanzic said:

Interesting! Will try this tonight. For the sake of context, how prone are you towards experiencing lucid dreams in general without this technique?

The 2nd time in my life that i had a lucid dream, and it occurred 3 times in the same night directly from this technique!

Greenwoods made some documentation about how to attain to lucid dreaming : 

On 5/13/2021 at 0:40 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

Oh, I should mention, a night out drinking, then coming home to a good sativa dominant hybrid, typically results in an OBE for me. 

Lol, I noticed I have more OBEs after drinking too.